What is written in the heavens?

• 👴 What is written in the heavens?
    Recently out of the blue I have started thinking about an ex-boyfriend. I am remembering our last conversation where he again asked me out, but I was still in so much pain I refused. We had a strong connection and it is this connection that I think is causing the problem. I regret not having faith in our relationship and future, the ability to trust my love and to show it by going for the positive (love) not negative (fear), to once again put my relationship in the hands of the cosmos and see where it went. To turn all the pain, hurt and negativity into love hope and positivity. To take the chance and repair the trust lost in the second break-up making sure that honesty, sharing, affection, respect, compassion, good communication and compromise was present.
    So what is written in the heavens?
    Will I be given another chance with my soul mate?
    Is he or was he my soul mate?
    Has time not only repaired the damages caused by the pain and hurt but allowed us to grow emotionally not only older?
    All help is gratefully received.
    Sorry other important info: my DOB 18/01/1958 and his DOB 04/11/1956

• @TarotNick can you help with the above.
    I am really struggling
    ty

• I may not be the best choice in the love aspect. I chose for trust, honesty and I listened to my heart. When I hear of ex... there is a reason that you broke up, my brain then goes to what lessons have you learned? Then bring the good things forward but learn from what didn't work so you don't repeat the same things. I am a analytical thinker. When weighed with what I feel I needed treats me well but I have been told I am not normal...hahaha.
    It sounds like you have been hurt and put up a wall. That is ok because as long as you know what the reason is then the person needs to be patient to take the bricks away. That may be a long process but if you are honest and communicate and not hide from the fear...spread light on the fear and it will not be as scary. It will not go away but it can be suppressed and then growth can happen. That was from me...let me do a reading and it will pick on your feelings to help you.

Your at a spot where you are not sure where you are going and disappointed...like a sad sigh.
    You do cherish honesty and love and are a good person...somethings you may jump at things not having patience...slow a little and think it through.
    When you fear yourself it will create a darkness...feeling sad and questioning which goes in a wrong circle, then you get down on yourself, but above I trust that you have the ability to be the bright person...you need to tell yourself that and start believing in you.
    You are hopeful, something coming with a smile.
    Before that can happen though you have to face something...it's a negative feeling, doubt...and something like just going through the motions.
    With that you are not concentrating on what you want, you can't just want things and wish they will happen, work on what you want...think it through...it won't just come to you.
    Some money or something good will pop up but not last...you just go through it.
    You desire harmony with someone a balance.
    You will accept what you want to hear and not look into the real reason.
    You can achieve what you want if you put your mind to it.
    Be smart about it, look at what you want and why. First though you need to love you, then build the foundation... and it is ok if you are by yourself to find that answer.

Hope that helps,
    Nick

• @tarotnick ty Nick you are right on so many points. I agree that trust, honest and my heart is important and it is these that I want reflected in my relationships.
    Paragraph two is spot on as I felt fear, pain and loss of self confidence when my ex last spoke to me. I needed him to work with me. Recently he was telepathically communicating with me so I made contact. Without this connection I feel lost and something is missing and very wrong.
    This year I turn 60, I have never married, I do not have children, I am terminally ill, and all my planning for the future (practical ways home, finance, etc) has been destroyed by someone action.
    2019 I hope to find a new property to live in which works for me and new support workers so /I do not have to use friends.
    What I want is my playmate back but because of my health issues I need my freedom, space and understanding.
    I am single, alone but until recently not lonely.
    Please can you explain, "Something coming with a smile"
    & "something good will pop up but not last"
    Also “desire harmony with someone a balance"
    Ty again as your reading is what I need good advice, and very practical and leaving me with plenty to think about and plan.
    I have done step one about the playmate (see definition of soul mate.) not soul mate. I have written to him and waiting response.

• I might not be a great preference in the love component. I chose to agree with, honesty and I listened to my heart. When I hear of ex... There may be a purpose that you broke up, my brain then goes to what lessons have you found out? Then convey the good stuff forward however study from what did not paintings so you do not repeat the identical things.

• Hi Jayann,

When I say something with a smile, when I am doing a reading...I get a feeling of a satisfied smile. Usually something good happens.
    The pop up that will not last can mean money that comes to you but gone the next second... or something that happens where there is not a lasting affect.
    You want something from someone that will bring you balance...a give and take that you can share. What I am not sure of is if you are going to be yessed and accept it because it is what you want to hear...or if you will work at it to make it happen...which in a way will make you happy, but will it be lasting...so it is something to think about...if I made you think then you will know what you want to do by making a conscious choice.

• @tarotnick, Nick you are my kind of tarot reader. You tell me what you see, and then I need to be ready of the opportunity if it arises. As I know from pass experiences I must be sure of what I want and be willing to fight for it.
    In the past I have not worked on getting what I want and allowed my emotional cowardist to stop me achieving my heart’s desire. How long something lasts takes two if it is “love”
    ty for your help.
    happy new year and all the best in 2019.

• Hi Jayann,

Yes I look at it as a snapshot of what can be, Free Will... allows us to make choices. If we chose the right ones that will bring us a smile...the wrong ones can bring us learning... and when we are faced with new choices, hopefully we learn to keep smiling.

• @tarotnick ty and a very happy new year to you.

• @jayann today I get a reply from my letter and I will see what my future will look like.
    I think the letter will say get lost.
    I have survived the last 13 year alone so I will continue to do so until I get the courage to exit this world. One can live without love, affection, campionship, friends and buzzing with everything good.
    I will be clearing my life out of all emotional dependent people and material clutter. As well as making sure that my life remains uncluttered. Be unhappy and alone is 1000 times better than being surrounded by drainers.

• @jayann Life is not always the same. There are many different new and exciting chapters for you in life.

• @jayann said in What is written in the heavens?:

@jayann I have survived the last 13 year alone so I will continue to do so until I get the courage to exit this world. One can live without love, affection, campionship, friends and buzzing with everything good.
    I will be clearing my life out of all emotional dependent people and material clutter. As well as making sure that my life remains uncluttered. Be unhappy and alone is 1000 times better than being surrounded by drainers.

Jayann, Please don't leave yet. I'm sorry if I came off harsh or cold, it's a flaw of mine... It's something one could say is wrote in the constellation of Capricornus. Unfortunately my greatest weakness is also one of my greatest strengths.

I've been down that lonely road, we both have, and deep down inside we both know it ain't no way go.

I think it's great you're decluttering your life, no one needs negativity... Just remember the secret to life is knowing what to hang on to and knowing what to let go of...

You may not realize it yet, but you have friends here... Even this old hard headed stubborn goat stopped what he was doing to walk back down to check on you 🙂

Anxiously awaiting reply

• Jayann, your future is not in a letter, but in the choices you make. It should never be contingent upon another person. As long as you are depending on other people to make you happy, you will never achieve independence or fulfillment because no one but you is responsible for your life and happiness.

• @thecaptain This forum doesn't have a PM does it? Is there any way we could have admin send a email to check on Jayann?

Thanks

• @ddude try asking admin - they have a thread here.

• @thecaptain @Ddude Hi! I can try reaching out to Jayann via email and notify her of your recent comments in this thread.

• @tarotcomadmin said in What is written in the heavens?:

@thecaptain @Ddude Hi! I can try reaching out to Jayann via email and notify her of your recent comments in this thread.

Thank you 🙂

• I have been reading this thread and wondered if you can help Jayann as she seems very very unhappy.
    What do you predict for her this year 2019?
    Jayann seems to have suddenly become very unhappy in November do you think this is because her ex was thinking about her.
    Jayann seem to have regrets and now knows that her life is empty with no one to share experiences with.
    Was there ever a time when Jayann and her ex had a future,
    Please can you all help.

• @mary-grace, Jayann has received a lot of help here but, until she stops seeing herself as a helpless victim, she will be unable to move forward. She needs to feel empowered.

• @mary-grace This is not a prediction but a statement: Jayann has a unique gift, she's special in her own way. She already posseses the key to unlock her full potential, all she needs to do is reach inward and turn it.

She's not truly alone, there are those who genuinely care, those who have been placed in her path to offer support and guidance. But, that's the tricky thing about freewill there's only so much others can do.

The answer lies within herself. She has the key and all she has to do is walk through that door... the choice is hers.

Meanwhile there are those...

Thanks for caring