Help with reading for a friend

• I did a reading on a friend for what is ahead in January regarding work and general I got The sun, Ace of cups, Queen of swords using the rider Waite deck

I’m assuming that happiness is coming along with overwhelming emotions and queen of swords I got stuck on any help?

• @indigo2kia said in Help with reading for a friend:

I did a reading on a friend for what is ahead in January regarding work and general I got The sun, Ace of cups, Queen of swords using the rider Waite deck

I’m assuming that happiness is coming along with overwhelming emotions and queen of swords I got stuck on any help?

Let's see... what is ahead in January as regards work...

Thr Sun, repeating away(isolation) theme...
    Ace of Cups, begin to play...
    Queen of Swords, repeating nurturing of communications...

As one statement it would suggest that they will be coming out of some period of isolation and something fun will begin. It sounds like a new job that is in an area of communications and transactions they have done before.

• @indigo2kia Yes. Swords have to do with communication and Intellect. It could indicate that this person would be satisfied and fulfilled in a job involving those subjects or that the job that would provide this person with personal fulfilment will come through a mature woman who is sharp, witty and in to some way cold. (Not heartless).