2012: Is It Doomsday?

• Yes, you're right about alpaca being used for clothing! Forgot to mention that very important bit. Their fleece is known as the "fibre of the Gods" as it's so fine and soft. Ours are shorn once a year and usually we process it and get it knitted up for jumpers - well, this was done in the past, but sadly due to the competition mentioned with sheep, etc, we made no money from this and have had to let it go, like our herd. We're down to only about 10 now and eventually will only have one or two left. But the market will pick back up again and I'm hoping it will be here to stay for those reasons I've already given.

Man has surely made mistakes with their treatment of the earth throughout the centuries, but I feel - like you- that we are learning what we've done and seeing the devastation resulting from it. It's time we pulled the plug and got real about where we live. On one earth. How much more can she take from us? I mean I do little things like: as I'm a smoker, I take a bottle with water in it and lavender oil so it doesn't stink and put my butts in there rather than on the ground or thrown into bins where they could smoulder away and cause a fire. If I'm at a park and there's rubbish lying around I go and pick it up and put it in the bin. I try to re-use things as much as possible rather than throw them out. I also use a bio-degradable washing detergent and have started making my own cleaning agents.

So I guess we're doing what we can at the moment, and will soon move into contributing more and more towards the earth's rebirth. It's just a matter of time. I also didn't know the Mayans had been so rough on the earth! That was a surprise to hear. But I guess this happened quite a lot throughout the centuries. Our Aborigines were a bit the same with the land here according to history, but I wonder sometimes if that wasn't bad press given in order to lock 'em up, so to speak. They seem to be too in tune with the earth to have treated it like that, so that's why I'm in some doubt about that information we all learned at school 🙂

I'm sure things are on the improve, not the other way. We have, as a collective, learned some lessons and I think we're going to put that new knowledge to work properly for once. xoxoxoxoxoxxoo

• Thanks for the reasurrance Cris and libras lair. I live in a city and I dont even own a lawn mower mine is the house with the overgrown lawn and everyone else looks perfect all the time because they are always mowing the grass. I get so tired of hearing th esounds of lawnmowers it actually made me cry once. I know I dont belong here and I have dreamed of owning a giant peace of land and growing my own food for me and the kids. Dont know a thing about farming though and to buy farming equipment and so on just isnt feasable for poor lil me right now. Thanks though really it makes sense to me. I alsways said to myself I wish we could go back in time when things were more simple and kids could be free and we didnt have to worry about them getting kidnapped or sick from chemicals in th food. Schools are completely institutionalized and I have to work 2 jobs just to keep our heads above water. I am sick to death of this lifestyle I want so badly to see these changes I hope you are all right about this. God Bless. ( :

• You thinking of making life better for you and your children no one should think there was something wrong with that. If your serious all you need to do is look online for help in teaching you how to get started on a garden. You don't need acres and acres to feed you and a few others. You can plant in a flower bed. Tomatoes, onions and carrots. Anything you like to eat and you don't have to learn how to can your food unless you want to. I have frozen yellow crook neck squash in water and in zip lock bags and froze them. The reason I use water is to stop freezer burn. And I don't precook them. Then I thaw them and cook. You can google heirloom seeds and order them. It's all at your finger tips. And kids sometimes will eat what they grow fresh out of the ground. You can start small and learn. Enjoy.

• I visited Chichen Itza this summer, the Mayan guide explained that the sea will reclaim what it has lost and that the portal between the two worlds will open. He also talked of global oneness

Nothing to fear, infact I say Bring it on!!

• Hello everybody. It is nice to have a forum to express yourself on different topics and this one in particular. I did study the Mayan culture and their calendars and I m amazed how many things are being said about the Mayans that they never did say! No one as the TRUTH but some did get very near it. I am thinking of a great man that passed away named Ian Xel LUNGOLD who together with other seekers have decoded the message written on the Coba stone and on the pyramids.

Earth and her inhabitants are currently travelling through the 13th baktun cycle - the final period of 1618-2012 AD. This cycle is known both as "the triumph of materialism" and "the transformation of matter." The Maya predicted this final baktun would be a time of great forgetting in which we drift very far from our sense of Oneness with Nature and experience a kind of collective amnesia. Like a memory virus in which we begin to believe the limited reality of appearances and grow dense to the spiritual essence which fuels this world, so humanity's sense of ego and domination has grown.

So this is not the end of THE world but the end of A world. This forecasting calendar ends on OCTOBER 28th, 2011 and not in 2012. By then the whole revolution of our consciousness will be finished.

We are about to know a shift of conciousness and this will take place within the next two years. By November 2nd, 2010 the 8th cycle of the 9th cycles will be over; this cycle that ends it the GALACTIC cycle related to ETHICS. and it will totally take over the previous cycle of POWER

I suggest you look at this pyramid with all the cycles Humanity has gone through since 16.4 billion years

http://www.mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

THE FIRST CYCLE THAT STARTED 16.4 BILLIONS YEARS AGO

WAS CALLED THE CELLULAR CYCLE, AT THE END OF THESE 13 PERIODS ( 7 DAYS AND 6 NIGHTS)

THE FIRST CELL APPEARED; THIS CYCLE WAS ABOUT ACTION/REACTION

THE SECOND CYCLE WAS CALLED THE MAMMALIAN CYCLE WAS ABOUT STIMULUS/RESPONSE

AND THE FIRST MAMMALIANS APPEARED

THE THIRD CYCLE WAS CALLED THE FAMILIAL CYCLE WHERE WE GATHERED IN FAMILY THIS CYCLE WAS ABOUT STIMULUS/INDIVIDUAL RESPONSE

THE FOURTH CYCLE WAS CALLED THE TRIBAL CYCLE WHEN WE ORGANIZED OURSELVES IN TRIBES THIS CYCLE WAS ABOUT SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES – THE MIND

THE FIFTH CYCLE WAS CALLED THE CULTURAL CYCLE WHEN WE LEARNED AMONG OTHER THINGS HOW TO WRITE AND READ AND THIS WAS ABOUT REASON

THE SIXTH CYCLE WAS CALLED THE NATIONAL CYCLE WHEN WE ORGANISED OURSELVES IN NATION

THIS WAS ABOUT LAW

THE SEVENTH CYCLE WAS CALLED THE PLANETARY CYCLE WHEN WE TOOK OVER THE WHOLE WORLD THIS WAS THE CYCLE OF POWER

THE EIGHT CYCLE (we are at the end of it by 2010) WAS CALLED THE GALACTIC CYCLE AND IT IS ABOUT ETHICS

THE NINTH CYCLE (starts in February 10th, 2011) and WAS CALLED THE UNIVERSAL CYCLE AND IT IS ABOUT CO-CREATION WITH THE DIVINE

I suggest to people that have an open mind to listen on YOUTUBE the conferences of Ian Xel LUNGOLD and you will see what I am talking about very clearly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPvC7dv-ROo&feature=related

this great movie could be of help too

http://www.inbetween2worlds.com/

We have nothing to fear even if our world will drastically change it is for the better and if in your heart you have been craving for a world of PEACE, LOVE, JOY, A BROTHERHOOD AND SISTERHOOD OF MEN AND WOMEN you will soon see this dream come true right before your eyes.

ALL YOU NEED IS TO STAY

FOCUSED in your

ATTENTION

INTENTION

INTEGRITY

AND INTUITION

God Bless you all!

• A DIVINE PLAN WHICH LASTED 16.4 BILLION YEARS

• HERE IS THE IMAGE

• I do believe 2012 is the year of big change. I have been feeling the change for a good year or so. And the fight between good and bad. I do think these next couple of years that lead to 2012, people are becoming more aware of their inner being. I also think only the good will survive. It makes sense. How many Civilizations have disappeared? And yet another was created. I believe this is just a cycle of recreation of the good surviving. And recreating a new better civilization. Some of us can even feel this change and our ancient ancestors as part of our being. We were all here first.

• I totally agree!!!!!! I also think that is why intution has gotte so much stronger. Along with my 2 girlfriends. We are the 3. Which sounds weird but you would understand. We actually got freaked ourselves. But I believe people are being aligned together for this purpose. Everything happens for a reason. And timing is everything, because it is already written.