My Scorpio is back.

• He's been back for a month. Now he's back to not answering me again and tellling me to go back to my ex. I made mistake of telling him about my ex when we first started talking. Now he constantly tells me when we start fighting to go back to him. I'm an emotional wreck because I don't want my ex back and he keeps thinking I do. I flipped out all day today in texts and all kinds of things & now he's been ignoring everything since last night. I'm chasing this guy all the time. He called me one night I was asleep. I texted him back he said he called to tell me to stop wAntjng him and that I have nothing to offer him at all. It'll never work. Then last night in text told me to go try to get my ex to take me back. Now I'm confused and depressed. He refuses to answer me at all. I'm afraid if I stop contacting him so I can breathe he won't care or whatever. Last time he left I was left feeling like I almost don't exist to him. I don't know what to do. I need my sanity back & him bringing up my ex makes me worried. I love him a lot but I don't know if I'm just convincing myself I do. Or I don't know. I moved across country now. He's all the way east. I moved when he left me last time. I was so upset I came to live with my sister. This is driving me crazy. I don't know if I should keep trying or let it go. I have no idea if this man is seeing someone else or will ever commit to me and treat me right. Maybe I should just move on and start over.

• Well, it's a matter of deciding whether you want to put up with this sort of vindictive, jealous, suspicious behaviour to which Scorpios are prone - or whether you feel you deserve better treatment from someone else..

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!