Shadowscapes Deck

• Hi, as you can see, I am a newbie in this kind of Tarot reading. And some how, I found that Shadowscapes Deck is not easy as I thought because there are so many different meaning from its tradition Rider Waitee ( ?). I suppose that can anyone help me how to read it because I felt that I can't connect with it and lost in its beauty. 😞

• I've been reading usung different tarot decks and I agree that each deck has varied meanings. Though they vary, each card in each deck still represent the same idea, thought it symbolizes. I'd like to share some tips on how I manage to read cards using diff decks:

1. Assign a particular nickname for each cards. This doesn't have to be complicated. Just make sure that the name you will assign perfectly describes the card. For example, ace of cups is home. Now, to interpret the card, look at the image each deck depicts and figure out how the images relate to your nickname.

2. Use your intuition. Let the words, thoughts etc flow. Trust whatever word comes first on your mind. Your interpretation does not necessarily have to be exactly like what is stated in the book. I only use them as guide.

3. If you have different decks, take some time to compare each cards. For example, take all the tower cards from each deck and meditate on it. Try to find the similarities and differences.

Hope these helps!