Help me with this reading

• 0_1543005978061_09E9876C-D87A-428F-A67C-7A4958784E53.jpeg

I pulled a general reading for myself until the end of the year — just wanted general advice of what’s going on in my life including relationships, work, friends etc.
    It’s broad I know but I like doing a Celtic cross for broad questions like this because it’s a large spread that covers a lot of ground.

I chose my Significator card as The Fool.

I get the basic meaning of my cross spread — 4 of pentacles “crossed” by the Sun to me speaks largely to the fact of the transit that is affecting me in the next few weeks — Sun in the 4th house....

The wheel of fortune on the below speaks to the cyclical nature of this event (annual) and the King of Swords tells me I want a final outcome that will give me mental stability.

The 3 of hearts in past position (facing away from the fool) I think is the past heartbreak/loneliness I’ve felt lately. There was some infidelity in marriage involved exactly a year ago that I’m not totally over.

The moon in the future tells me I might be facing some deception or illusions in the future... (oddly it’s also a full moon today, so perhaps this also speaks to the physical moon cycle?)

The 4 cards on the side are what I’m having trouble with —

Justice
    Chariot
    Star
    6 of Pentacles as outcome.

As this was a general reading, I then pulled a card clarifying outcome specifically in regards to love and pulled the 3 of Cups.

Help??

• @tarotcap85 I see in the cards that they are pointing to healing that still needs to take place in order to close this chapter of your life. The Wheel of Fortune can indicate a cycle that is not yet completed and can even point to a repeating cycle in your life. Three of Swords and The Star are pointing toward healing. The "3" cards along with Justice and the King of Swords point to the situation with infidelity in your marriage. The Chariot can sometimes point to a choice that was made or needs to be made in order to move forward. The 4 of Pentacles shows a man holding tightly to those pentacles, not wanting to let go. Crossed by the Sun it tells me that you are still holding on to this hurt and not allowing the happiness of the Sun to come in until you completely let it go. But once again, this would involve the healing that needs to take place. The 6 of Pents in the outcome - this is a card for me that in matters of love points to a person who is begging for scraps so there may be self-worth issues here. Going back to the Wheel of Fortune - think about this in broad terms in your life as this will affect all situations not just love and romance.

• @tarotcap85 said in Help me with this reading:

0_1543005978061_09E9876C-D87A-428F-A67C-7A4958784E53.jpeg

I pulled a general reading for myself until the end of the year — just wanted general advice of what’s going on in my life including relationships, work, friends etc.
    It’s broad I know but I like doing a Celtic cross for broad questions like this because it’s a large spread that covers a lot of ground.

I get the basic meaning of my cross spread — 4 of pentacles “crossed” by the Sun to me speaks largely to the fact of the transit that is affecting me in the next few weeks — Sun in the 4th house....

The wheel of fortune on the below speaks to the cyclical nature of this event (annual) and the King of Swords tells me I want a final outcome that will give me mental stability.

The 3 of hearts in past position (facing away from the fool) I think is the past heartbreak/loneliness I’ve felt lately. There was some infidelity in marriage involved exactly a year ago that I’m not totally over.

The moon in the future tells me I might be facing some deception or illusions in the future... (oddly it’s also a full moon today, so perhaps this also speaks to the physical moon cycle?)

The 4 cards on the side are what I’m having trouble with —

Justice
    Chariot
    Star
    6 of Pentacles as outcome.

As this was a general reading, I then pulled a card clarifying outcome specifically in regards to love and pulled the 3 of Cups.

Help??

Hmm, I would normally interpret the 3 of Swords as a near future event and the Moon as a near past to present event, as Waite did... but that's just me.

From what I'm seeing you're cleaving on to surity of what's rightfully yours...

The Sun crosses you but it also compliments you... Think of this as a happy card and a time to grow.

You're crowned by the King Swords, an intellectual man who uses logic and sound judgment to rule. Follow his archetype/example

That Wheel of Fortune is the reason/purpose for this spread.
    Somethings are a matter of fate, however most often your odds can be multiplied if you stack the odds in your favor ... Hence that King of Swords..

That Moon card tells me that you were in the dark recently. Possibly someone did you wrong, maybe something hidden emerged, deception.. either way that path between the Watchtowers is dimly lit, proceed with caution.

Which brings me to that 3 of Swords card, no doubt its the fall out from the Moon... But now the painful truth is revealed, theres nothing you can do but face The hard reality. Learn from it and move on....

Remember the King of Swords Crowns you, so be Just in your Justice and move on... Don't let this minor bump in the road slow you're Chariot down. Follow your hopes and dreams, let the Stars guide you and you will be rewarded with gratification, vigilance and prosperity..

Not sure about the 3 of Cups, take a pic of the entire spread with that card and I'll have a look see..

My guess is you already know what that 3 of Swords represents, if it hasn't already revealed it-self it will very shortly...

Good luck, interesting spread

• @watergirl18 Good reply

• @ddude great one.

• @tarotcap85 said in Help me with this reading:

0_1543005978061_09E9876C-D87A-428F-A67C-7A4958784E53.jpeg

The 3 of hearts in past position (facing away from the fool)

Gosh! I can't believe I over looked this... I normally don't use a Significator card, so that would be my 6th card (The Future)... But even so and oddly enough I still get the same impression from the spread..... I believe that 3 of Swords is gonna wheel it's way around again..

• @auroralara

Hey AuroraLara do you use the Celtic Cross in your readings? What about Significator?

• @tarotcap85 Re: Help me with this reading

I'm a newbie here... But this is what I get...
    I feel as though you are (the querent) a very intelligent, sharp and good communicator, you have a good attitude for directing and making things happen ...
    However .. there are some changes going underneath that is the root cause of great changes in your life (quite a few major arcanes)...

Now... as mentioned before there will be some heartache coming, maybe certain things won't go as expected, because even though there is a good vibe of joy, victory and leadership... You are holding tight to how things should/ must be. Certain ideas are quite unmovable for you... You are holding to this cause you genuinely believe to be right and fair...

As advice I believe you ought to be more flexible and in touch with your feelings... Put your foot on the waters (emotions -star) get a proper sense of balance by listening to your heart....if you wish to achieve proper balance and fair exchange (where ever you wish in your life) it will come if you learn to think s bit more with your heart.

• @ddude No i never used Celtic Cross in my readings.

• @auroralara said in Help me with this reading:

@ddude No i never used Celtic Cross in my readings.

Thanks for the reply. I was just curious if you had any insight on the spread..