Cosmic Tips to Conquer Holiday Stress!

• Let's get real: Life is not a Norman Rockwell painting. When it comes to spending a lot of time with family during the holidays, the most wonderful time of the year can quickly turn into the most stressful time of the year.

Even the people we love the most have a unique way of pushing our buttons when we spend too much time together. Add that to the stress of juggling holiday parties, meal planning and gift shopping from Thanksgiving to New Year's, and ... well, let's just say it's easy to go from holly jolly to downright brawly in the blink of Santa's eye.

Astrology can help you watch for the things that trigger your horoscope sign's stress levels most. Here are some cosmic tips on how every zodiac sign can cope with stressful family situations all season long.

See here what your zodiac sign can do to avoid stress this holiday season!

As an Aries, this article suggests that I try to schedule some alone time so I don't get too fired up when family and friends ask favors or questions about plans. This is TOTALLY true. I love to be the one who gets everyone together and plans a fun party to exchange gifts or eat dinner, but if I start getting bogged down with annoying texts and silly questions, I get real testy. So, yes, some scheduled quiet time will definitely help me get through the next month and a half.

My wonderful and Christmas-crazy mother is a Capricorn! She loves the holidays. So much so that she would play Christmas music all year round if my father would let her. Every year she's on overdrive making sure the decorations are just right, that everyone has a drink in their hand, and that each member of the family will have at least one perfect present. I'll make sure she lives in the moment this year! And insist that she let me take some responsibilities off her hands (even though she won't let me).

Happy holidays everyone! What are some of the things you and your family or friends will do to avoid stress this season?

• Happy holidays 😊!!