Taking a request for one psychic session

• @daliolite I have been seeing/given a lot of sunsets as symbolism lately. I believe it's spirit's symbol for paradise. This is a new symbol for me.

• This post is deleted!

• I need a reading....please!

• @daliolite can you pick up on either John, Maquada or Shonna?

• @jayann No, my best friend was from Hawaii and I think it's symbolism from him.

• @daliolite

Could I please have a reading about when my divorce stuff will settle down? I would really just like this to all be over. I feel there is just pure evil coming from ex and his family and I am so done with this and all of it. This is why I just wanted out after putting up with stuff for so long!

• @justneedanswers I'll try give me a few days

• @hobbles76 I'll try after jna's

• @daliolite Thank you!

• @daliolite
    Thank you. šŸ™‚

• My name Is Barbara I need assurance that I am one day going to know happiness

• @justneedanswers jna, still working on yours so please be patient.

• @daliolite So, I have some questions for you. Plz answer just yes or no and don't offer any extra info unless I ask, ok. So, are you wondering if someone else is responsible. Are these 3 or any of them related. Just want to make sure I'm on the right track. There's imagery here and I'm trying to tie it all in..remember yes or no.

• @hobbles76 hobbles 76 going to start a reading. Tarot and anything else I can pick-up.

• @saskmomma79 Barbara will start yours as soon as I can.

• @daliolite Hobbles here are your cards:
    present-6 of cups rev
    foundation-8 of wands-there are possibilities in all of this, move forward. Good sign in foundation.
    crowning-knight of cups
    situation-6 of coins rev
    past-7 of cups rev-good, got that over with
    challenges-lovers
    future-chariot rev
    blocks-10 wands rev-good portion of struggle is over
    friends-queen of swords rev
    advice-ace of pents rev
    outcome-2 of swords rev

The best outcome is that you've made a decision, you no longer have blinders on. You've been bound by this marriage. It was a waiting game in the past. Promises turned out to be skeletons in the closet. Didn't accomplish much. What can you believe? You overturned this. Did his parents contribute. I feel they'll stop. Finances on his end stopping. I feel he may not step up to the plate. You held on for the kids--is this correct. An offer of love. Don't know who this is but wondering if it's the ex re-presenting himself (again.) Chariot rev in future makes me feel like the legal stuff will not move as quickly as possible. Stand-up for your rights. Queen of swords rev in friends and assoc has me worried. Paired w/ace of pents rev makes me feel like there will be legal fees. Maybe based on the other side's opposition. Important to stand up for your rights (again.) You've made a choice based on your mental health. Something you've had to do based on a lot of trail and error. I feel like you have kids and have to take that into consideration in a lot of this. Is the opposing party more his family than him. His family has to take responsibility for him. If this isn't correct than something along those lines. You need to move forward. It is what it is. You've made progress. The biggest being making a decision for your own sanity--7 of cups rev in past.

• @Daliolite
    The best outcome is that you've made a decision, you no longer have blinders on. You've been bound by this marriage. It was a waiting game in the past. Promises turned out to be skeletons in the closet. Didn't accomplish much. What can you believe? You overturned this. Did his parents contribute.
    Yes, his mom and his step mom were both severely abusive and hateful towards me.

I feel they'll stop. Finances on his end stopping. I feel he may not step up to the plate.
    His dad, and brother I believe have been financially helping push the divorce.

You held on for the kids--is this correct.
    Yes, he had two boys before we got together, but they were not my bio kids, I still loved them and treated them as such... I split when the older one of his bio had drug issues.

An offer of love. Don't know who this is but wondering if it's the ex re-presenting himself (again.)
    A man at work has been interested in me, he is nice, but I think Iā€™m too busy and scared to involve in anything anytime soon. Just a good friend I believe. šŸ™‚

Chariot rev in future makes me feel like the legal stuff will not move as quickly as possible.
    His lawyer is dragging her feet and seems to be trying to push me over the edge... I just want this all done soon.

Stand-up for your rights. Queen of swords rev in friends and assoc has me worried. Paired w/ace of pents rev makes me feel like there will be legal fees.
    Yes, the other side wants me to pay his lawyer fees and spousal support. Iā€™m trying to avoid it as much as possible.

Maybe based on the other side's opposition. Important to stand up for your rights (again.) You've made a choice based on your mental health. Something you've had to do based on a lot of trail and error.
    Yes, Iā€™m trying to do the best I can for me to stay safe and sane for my two bio kids (not his).

I feel like you have kids and have to take that into consideration in a lot of this. Is the opposing party more his family than him.
    Yes, I believe it is definitely them pushing for the fight more than him... they have always been hateful towards me.

His family has to take responsibility for him.
    He is quadriplegic so they actually physically have to take responsibility for him now... and do their job that they are paid to do...

If this isn't correct than something along those lines. You need to move forward. It is what it is. You've made progress. The biggest being making a decision for your own sanity--7 of cups rev in past.

Yes, I am moving forward, my kids are safe and healthy and will be so much happier soon. I am so thankful for that. šŸ™‚

Thank you so much for the reading.
    Do you think the divorce will be completed by the end of summer? Before the new school year? I really hope for that. šŸ™‚

• @daliolite Thank you!