Second chance

• I've been in a relationship for about 5 months now. As a guy I love my girlfriend more than anything in the world, when I was to move to some place for my studies.. I wasn't sure if I was going to be busy or free. So sometimes I did free myself for her, overtime I wasn't asking her be like me but we fought over issues like how she hasn't some online..etc. Seeing this possessive side of me she feels our relationship isn't right and isn't working out because I don't pay attention to my priorities and she confronts me for a break up I plead to her telling her I know my mistakes and I'm willing to change. Yet she kind of made up her mind but then deep down I know it hurts me because I love her and I'd do anything to go back to how things were. If she let's me.. I'm not sure how to go forward with this. Right now she says she'd be think about it.

• It's easy to say you will change, but you have to mean it. If you go back to your old possessive behaviour, you will lose this girl forever. You need to look at why you get so possessive - it likely stems from fear or insecurity on your part and this needs to be healed.