Question about a possible job for me

• My question is: I have been looking for work for 6 months. I got hired at a cashier position for the holidays. But I got an email about an job offer for an administrative assistant position, work at home too. Now I am not sure which job I should go for? Can someone please do a reading for me ? I just dont want to mess up oppurtunitys for myself. My date of birth is 12-12-80. Thanks. I would really appreciate it 🙂

• Is the email a genuine offer from a reputable company or one of those phishing scams?

• @thecaptain that's a good question. I found the job online. It's for a vitamin company, and they sell supplements. I was told they had a million dollars worth of sales for this past year. They want me to work at home. And deal with paperwork for their orders. Statistic that on sales, that type of thing. But it took them almost 3 weeks to get back to me. I have been looking for work for 6 months. I've really been struggling to find something. So, I just want to make sure it's for real, and that I dont mess up the other oppurtunity for me, as well.

• @tuliplilly have you had any actual conversation with this company or just email? A job offer without a proper interview is suspect. Google the vitamin company and see what people have said about it. If it's a MLM (multi-level-marketing) there will be lots of comments about it not being legitimate.

• @watergirl18 thanks. They gave me their contact information and phone number After talking about it through this site. I have an uneasy feeling about it. Which I get sometimes when something seems fishy. I will Google the company and see what I can come up with. Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it 😘

P.S. after trying to pull website back up. I couldn't get the link anymore.