How Each Zodiac Sign Shows Love

• Affection looks different depending on your expectations, according to astrologer Kim Rogers Gallagher. If you're expecting cuddles and chocolates, you'll be disappointed if you're with someone whose Sun sign is Aquarius. However, even the Water-bearer has its own way of expressing warmth. Follow these astrological clues to figure out if the person you're with is "showing the love"...

The signal for the zodiac sign Aries is that we often pick a fight... As an Aries, I don't think I would use the word "fight" but I do love to tease. I often poke fun at myself and think it's really important to not take yourself too seriously. I know I'm compatible with a person when not only can they take a little jab of humor... but then throw it right back at me!

As I've mentioned before, I've found myself flirting, dating, breaking up with Taurus men. These are the HARDEST people to figure out because they move slowly and they express their feeling through their actions. As an Aries I'm open, honest, and fast-acting so it was often times very painful trying to understand a Taurus.

Are these Astrology love signals true for you or those you've dated?? Let us know!