Leo man Virgo woman

• I met a man unexpectedly in august and we started seeing each other. Things have been great we have a lot in common, and we have fun when we are together. A few days ago he said that he wasn't ready for a relationship. I have nothing but anxiety now thinking it was just a cliche excuse to start seeing g other women. He says that he doesn't want to see other women and its the last thing in his mind. Our energy is really strong. I am an empath, and he is the second man I have only been able to be so strong with. This connection I have with him is very strong and I don't want to lose that. The last man I had this with, he passed away 2 years ago. I haven't had anyone so strong like these two men. My man has been recently diagnosed with diabetes and has been without a job because of the medical condition that caused him to get terminated. I know he's under a lot of stress and I have supported him with everything and helped him with a lot of things. I want to still be there for him and support him but he's just distancing himself with me and I'm afraid I'll lose another great man with such strong energy we have. Is there anything I can say or do to let him see or realize that he wants to be with me, and that I am great for him? I do t want to lose this man. He's a very kind man and he's so great. Please help.