Cap Woman & Aquarian Man

• Ok, here's the deal: I am very much attracted to an Aquarius male, and from my understanding...that is the worse thing a Capricorn woman can do. For we are complete opposites. (When I mentioned this to my sexy water-bearer he told me "Well, you know opposites attract). We are NOT together. 'm guessing we're supposed to be in those beginning stages of getting to know one another...I don't know. When we started talking several months ago, he would say so many things like; "I hope you're single" and "you're so beautiful...anyone would be a fool to cross you". While he's saying all the right things...in the back of my mind, I'm thinking to myself "Whatever, this is corny, what does he really want?". Suffice to say, eventually he won me over with his charm. Unfortunately now that I'm somewhat hooked...I'm totally confused as to what is going on. He doesn't say the same charming things he used to when we first talked. We communicate on almost a daily basis. I'm wondering if he's lost interest in me or is this just the free-spirit aquarius in him? Sweet and passionate one minute and then aloof and detached the next!!! I'm started to fear that his non-chalant demeanor and my restrictive manner...will not mesh well. He says he does want a partner...but I'm starting to think that I may not be that woman for him. The suspense is killing me. As a capricorn, I'm a very sensitive female although to others I may seem very cold and defensive (and he sees that side of me). I'm wondering if my best bet is to let it go.

• I have dated a few Aquarians, and I am one myself. All the guys I have dated have varied greatly.

Speaking from my own personal views about how I am, and what i believe is a fairly common Aquariuan trait I would say you need to chill out.

In the nicest possible way, if he thinks your analysing him, or questioning what he says/does, or how he acts he may back off.

We are well known for being affectionate and charming, but also puling back and being aloof.

I'm not sure i am into the whole sign thing anymore, because of some weird experiences....but as a general rule in life i would go with your gut instinct, and i'm sorry to say this, truly but if you feel your man is being distant or holding back then he probably is.

The best advice i can give you is to be your own person, don't wait around for his calls/texts/compliments etc. Be independant, do your own thing and see him when it suits YOU...this is what will get his attention...knowing you can hold your own and are not holding out for him.

By all means return his affection or compliments, he can know that you like him etc but don't let him know his actions are your everything.xx

• Thank you so much. I really needed to hear that.

• I don't think it matters what star sign you are when it comes to a relationship with an aquarian. It is doomed before it even starts. Aquarian men only like the chase. Once they have caught you the interest starts to wane fast. If you appear " needy " they run the othe way as fast as they can. Use the word commitment and they almost have a heart attack. They know how to say all the right things at the right time. Once they have you hooked they no longer want you. I thought that i was going mad. I fell madly in love with this guy and still am. I spent 8 years with him playing cat and mouse with me. In the end i had to walk away for my own sanity. I couldn't work and had even more trouble functioning. I ended up in a shrinks office because he had me convinced that it was me and not him. Took a shrink to convince me that it was him all along and his behavior was not my imagination. I still have trouble believing that he did what he did to me. But he did. Aquarians seem to be very insecure people. This man had been " gaslighting " me all along. I miss him very much but i do not miss the emotional abuse he subjected me to for almost 8 years. It was so subtle that i second guessed myself all the time. He is still trying to play mind games with me.Believe it or not he still thinks that he can walk in and out of my life when ever he wants to. He just doesn't get it.