Hi Chris1962,I would appreciate some guidance please

• Hi Chris, would appreciate some insight on my life especially on my love life.

Have been hoping to find love all my life.I've not been very lucky.I don't think

I have any love interest in my life currently.Each time I have a crush on someone,it

leads to nothing.Will I meet a nice man before this year ends?If so how?

And it there anything I need to

know regarding my love life ? Thanks in advance 🙂

• Hi there misshopeful,

Firstly, thanks for asking me to help you out. Just hope I make some sense for you!

The main thing I get for you is that you seem to have an embedded belief that you are not deserving or worthy of true love.I also get that you come from a broken home (hope that's not being too personal) or one where love was a battlefield, and this left its mark on you as a young girl. I'm getting an attitude from your mother or sister maybe (?) that "love is not worth it and what's the point". Or something similar. Hence, you never pursue anything which looks like it could be love, because of this deep-seated belief that you shouldn't really bother.

Once you get over this belief and start feeling that you really do deserve to actually love within a relationship, rather than from a distance, you will find things improving for you.

Look, I'm getting someone from your past who still loves you today. This person either did express, or wanted to, his feelings for you, but either you or he left or something else happened to prevent this happening. I feel you had strong feelings towards him as well, but as can happen sometimes, the time wasn't right then. He is coming back, but I can't see if it'll be this year or in the early part of 2010.

Please work on this attitude you have towards love. It isn't your fault that you feel like this either; a lot of us go out into the world with the same attitude.

So my parting message/s:

Work on your attitude and deal with your issues of self worth

Let the past go and face life from now

Next time love presents itself to you, don't run from it as scared as you might feel. Remember that nothing great ever comes from not taking risks and it's vulnerability and openness that brings love in, not keeping your guard up.

The next relationship you have (as abovementioned) will be a bit of a roller coaster ride as you will actually FEEL quite a bit for this person. You must express it, even at the risk of bearing your soul wide open for someone else. This man won't set out to hurt you and won't throw your love away or laugh at you. He is also dealing with issues of self worth and commitment as he hasn't found anyone he wants to actually BE with. You will change that for him.

Take the great times along with those that aren't so good. Nothing worthwhile ever comes with a smooth road or a map on how to get there. Feel your way my friend. That's the words springing to mind here: FEEL YOUR WAY. Rather than THINK it.

Seek out a meditation group too, and you'll find a whole new way of being through this exercise. I see you becoming interested in crystal healing and I actually see your home being chock-a-block full of rose quartz, amethyst and other pale yellow and green stones. Use them for their purpose; you'll find a new release with this. Your heart chakra needs some work, so rose quartz is a very good stone for this.

I wish you good luck and feel you will find your way with this. You want it badly enough, so you will do the "work" required to prepare yourself for it. And I do see success coming from this self-work in 2010.

Hope this helps! Again, thanks for asking 🙂

• Hi cris1962, thank you !!! I'm in my mid-20's and been looking to find someone for quite sometime. I kind of believe I am not deserving of true love after so much bad luck in my love life... It's true that I come from a broken family and don't want to tell more about this .Hope you understand.The attitude you are getting is from my mother...

I don't really pursue anything that could be love because of my deep-seated belief and also because no guy ever shows any interest in me 😞

As days go by , my chances of getting in a relationship and healing are fading . I need almost a miracle to be able to find someone and I'm not joking. Things are that difficult and impossible.

Doing the following is so difficult for me :

Let the past go and face life from now

Next time love presents itself to you, don't run from it as scared as you might feel. Remember that nothing great ever comes from not taking risks and it's vulnerability and openness that brings love in, not keeping your guard up.

I've been through so much and I'm very scared to get hurt again and again...

Honestly I have never been in a serious relationship all my life 😞 I simply wonder who that person from might past might be.I've had plenty of crushes .There was just one or two guys for whom I had strong feelings. One of them is very happy with his girlfriend. The other one I don't even know where he is . He didn't seem bothered about me and had a girlfriend when I was around..Do you pick up anything from those initials A.L or A.S ???

It's kind of scary to express your feelings to a complete stranger 😞 But if he is someone from my past who I liked like A.L or A.S, I might give it a try ..

I will try to change a bit although it's hard . Thanks for your kind words cris1962 🙂 Hope I do find some success and I am very curious about that guy from my past...

• HI CHRIS 1962 I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU HELP I HAVE BEEN TOLD NUMERUS TIME THAT THIS FRIEND OF MINE IS MY SOUL MATE ITS BEEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE TOLD ME THIS AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH HIM . DO YOU ALSO SEE US TOGETHER WITH A LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP POSSIBLE MARRIAGE ? I GUESS I WANT MORE THAN JUST A FREINDSHIP WITH PRIVALGES BUT I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON ? SHOULD I WAIT LONGER I REALLY CARE FOR HIM I THINK MORE THAN HE WILL EVER REALIZE BUT I AM WILLING TO I DONT KNOW I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS ? THANK YOU !!!I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS !!!

• SORRY I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU MY DOB 04/24/75 HIS IS 02/22/69?