Advice on a reading I had done for me

• I had the opportunity to have someone do a reading for me over the weekend, asking the card reader why a former friend treated me as badly as they did. The spread used was the Tree of Life, and here are the cards:

first column, top to bottom: 8 of Wands reversed, Tower reversed, Fool reversed

second column: 7 of Wands reversed, Emperor, 3 of Swords, Sun reversed

third column: 9 of Cups, 10 of Wands reversed, 5 of Pentacles

What the reader said is that the former friend is blocking/burying something so deep, that it would take a ,lot of work on the former friend's part to get it out, and that the former friend is fooling herself into thinking she's not got/done anything wrong, and that unless she unblocks whatever it is, they won't be happy. I'm not interested in finding out what's being blocked, but I'm a bit curious to hear anyone else's take on this reading. I think it's pretty accurate myself.

• Hi Silver Rose,

Maybe it is a fiction denial that the person is as they really are. And maybe you're looking too deep in what is actually a mirror reflection of what you already are. Kind of like siamese twins. My thoughts unveiled.

jac ...... ze

• That thought did enter my mind, actually, and if it weren't for the fact I was one of many people targeted by this former friend, I'd be inclined to agree.