Scorpio woman with capricorn man, am I wasting time?

• I am a scorpio woman, with a virgo rising, moon in scorpio, venus in libra.

He is a Capricorn, with moon in sagittarius, and mars and venus in scorpio.

I have been dating this capricorn guy for a year, he is fun to be with, but also very aloof. From what I am reading about Scorpio/Capricorn the advice is the be patient and hang in there with them, but I am running out of patience and afraid I might be wasting my time. I would like a committed relationship with him, but I have been playing it cool. The more time we spend together I see him becoming kinder and sweeter towards me...but the aloofness is still there. Does anyone relate to this frustration with a capricorn man?

• I am married to a Cap for almost 9 years now. he is not shy at all, but sometimes too formal and it drives me crazy. I am on the other hand a shy person but when I met him I felt comfortable and so after a year I asked him to marry me and he said yes right away. I think aloofness is common in Caps man. I noticed the women are not so much like that, but the men mostly are. they are competitive people so by nature they don't trust people easily, even if they have been together for a long time. it's how they are.

living with a Cap, well because I'm a leo, is pretty boring at first. they can't do anything spontaneous, not even to have fun. but after years go by he starts to get used to me and not as 'panic' to my sudden going-out plan anymore lol. and sometimes I just jump in, like if he said he is going to do something, I will join him so at least we do something together. I think by time this aloofness will go away. I don't know how long though, hubby still has a little bit in him for now. not to me, but to others. probably he had a bit to me too only (as usual) I just jumped into marriage with him and not even noticing it.

I'm not sure if this goes with all Caps, but in terms of love and relationship, I always make the first move. It's strange because I am shy but with him I somehow just go all the way. have you ever talked about commitment? even if it's about another couple's marriage, not yours? how was his reaction? if you can find it in you, it may not be a bad idea to ask him to marry you. there is nothing wrong about it, you have been dating so the love is not one-sided anyway.

• Thanks Leoscorpion, for responding...I am a shy scorpio myself, and It takes time for me to open up to a person and, I am used to a man telling me what he wants. We have talked about being in a committed relationship, and we both said maybe...I only said maybe because I didn't want to put myself out there and get hurt...I got my heart completely broken by and Aries about a year and a half ago, and now I am even more cautious in matters of the heart.

• I understand. He said maybe, so there is a good chance 🙂

I want to say that they are not heart breakers, but then again what happens between you two are the result of the effort you put into it. as cardinal sign, they do change. you and I are fixed.

Thought I mention that it might help. I wish you two the best.

• Thanks Leoscorpion.

• how's it going iseeme? i have exactly the same experience as u r... been in that kind of relationship for almost two years. we r in an online relationship. i am a scorpio, i live in indonesia n he's a capricorn, lives there in the US.

we talk less n less in the last few weeks. we havent talked for a week now. this is the second week that we only talk on the weekend.. i feel so frustrated.

i was acting aloof too last week, n the problem is now he didnt show up this weekend. i am so worried that he left me n i cant do anything about it...

[just want to share...]

• Hope it goes well for you foggirl, I think scorpios have met our matched with capricorns...

• Dear ISEEME:

It's a funny thing that I came along this Topic.

My Best Friend Is a Scorpio (Nov 1st)

And the Love of her life is A Capricorn (Dec 24th)

They have been together for 5 years now and

Her biggest questions are

"When are you going to ask me to marry you?"

and

"Are you ever going to give me children?"

I feel for her, those are the things she wants most in life, and

Mr. Capricorn is has Too much He wants to do before they have kids,

and doesnt believe in Marriage.

A Leo once said "when a man has potential, thats all he'll ever have."

This capricorn is always thinking about making these plans but is never prepared to follow through with any of them. So when will he give in to her, and How long can Scorpio's rulling planet, Mars, wait. She would never leave him,

and He needs her around to make all his important phone calls and do all the running around.

They are perfect for each other, but they are very uncompatible.

She says the sex is great.

Honestly, I think that Pluto makes Scorpio very sure of what it is she (orHe) wants, and Mars forces Her to get it now. Thus, when she doesnt get it she feels hopeless, "ittll never happen for me."

Scorpio has three options with a capricorn:

1. Be patient for what you want and just know that there is always hope,

2. Go find it with someone else,

or

3. Do something extreme to get what you want. He'll give you anything you want if you just take it from him. He's a tight wad.

I have no idea if this helps....

But honestly, I have a lot of insight on this pair... you can ask specifics and I might be able to help. 🙂

Ps... im just a Pisces

• Dear ISEEME:

It's a funny thing that I came along this Topic.

My Best Friend Is a Scorpio (Nov 1st)

And the Love of her life is A Capricorn (Dec 24th)

They have been together for 5 years now and

Her biggest questions are

"When are you going to ask me to marry you?"

and

"Are you ever going to give me children?"

I feel for her, those are the things she wants most in life, and

Mr. Capricorn is has Too much He wants to do before they have kids,

and doesnt believe in Marriage.

A Leo once said "when a man has potential, thats all he'll ever have."

This capricorn is always thinking about making these plans but is never prepared to follow through with any of them. So when will he give in to her, and How long can Scorpio's rulling planet, Mars, wait. She would never leave him,

and He needs her around to make all his important phone calls and do all the running around.

They are perfect for each other, but they are very uncompatible.

She says the sex is great.

Honestly, I think that Pluto makes Scorpio very sure of what it is she (orHe) wants, and Mars forces Her to get it now. Thus, when she doesnt get it she feels hopeless, "ittll never happen for me."

Scorpio has three options with a capricorn:

1. Be patient for what you want and just know that there is always hope,

2. Go find it with someone else,

or

3. Do something extreme to get what you want. He'll give you anything you want if you just take it from him. He's a tight wad.

I have no idea if this helps....

But honestly, I have a lot of insight on this pair... you can ask specifics and I might be able to help. 🙂

Ps... im just a Pisces

• Thank you Melissajane for replying. Yeah, I think I am going to be patient for a little while longer, I don't know what it is about this Capricorn/Scorpio mix, I keep hearing the same stories at least during the dating stage. I haven't made any demands really, a part of me just wants to enjoy him, and another part of me wants him to just step up without me having to force him. Interesting, my best friend is a pisces as well and she has helped me to stay positive with her perspectives on things.

• how are you iseeme

I am a capricorn male LOL and yes we can be aloff however we are a very strange breed now I am 45 so it may be slightly different for you both. I have not had the plesure of being with a scorpio though I have had my eyes on one we are very good friends to say the least let me share with you what I have found as far as maching the capi with the scorpio I have to readings 1 is the friends 2 is the lovers ok here it goes Capricorn/ Scorpio in that order:

You tend to hold in your emotions and may not be keen on disclosing your personal thoughts. Therefore, you naturally respect the personal privacy needs of those around you and tend to function best when secure boundaries are defined in your life.

Scorpios can have the integrity and honesty you seek, even if they seem secretive at times. They will tell the truth, but often not unless you ask. You can work and love well with a Scorpio, for they also keep their thoughts and feelings private, often preferring the quiet sanctuary of their own mind.

Your Scorpio lover is intense and passionate, maybe more than you've bargained for, but he or she has a powerful sensuality that you find pleasing. Although you may not be inclined to display outward modes of affection, your sex drive can be quite strong and in Scorpio you've found someone who can go the distance with you.

If however, your Venus is in physically detached Aquarius, problems may surface in this area. A water sign Moon in your birth chart will increase long term compatibility. Click here to find out where Venus and the Moon are in your chart.

The two of you should have a trustworthy union-drawing strong people to you as friends and associates. You'll work well together in any endeavor as both of you are tenacious and highly focused when it comes to achieving your individual or mutual goals. You may create a deeply passionate relationship that gives you each what you need, while at the same time creating a stable home for you and your family.

this one is the friendship of both :

This friendship is as comfortable as an old shoe. That's because Scorpio understands your cautious outlook on life. Similarly, you sympathize with this pal's tendency to keep their cards close to their vest. And although you may not talk very much, you can share comfortable silences, which is tremendously rewarding. Sure, you're a bit uncomfortable with this sign's long-standing grudges, while your Scorpio bristles at your bossy behavior. Still, you're very congenial for the most part. Both of you share a dark sense of humor and may enjoy watching black comedies like "Heathers," "Dr. Strangelove," and "Harold and Maude." Other mutual interests might include archeology, martial arts and deep-sea fishing. If you'd like to collaborate on a project, you might try writing a mystery novel together.

I will say this if you make it work you will be very good for eachother

hope this helps a little

Love and light

many blessings to you both

P.S. I had got these readings right here from Tarot.com

I would tell you more but I am in a rush right now want more personal insight from the male capi let me know I will tell you what I can

• I'm married to an Aries,but have been deeply in love with a Capricorn since I was like four years old,he was my next door neighbour.I cannot put into words the intensity of feelings that I have for him.It's funny because his aloofness is one of the things that turns me on about him,and of course his looks,he is absolutely the most handsome man on the face of this planet.We live on different continents,sadly,but by the grace of God I got to be around him last summer for about a month and I cherished every second that I could be in his company and hear his voice,I tried to notice about him everything I could,the birthmarks on his face and all.The whole time I was around him I was like:somebody pinch me,is this really happening?am I really sitting two feet away from him.Omg!! I think you get the point.Anyway,we're both married,I left the country when I was 15 and never got a chance to date him,not that it could not have happened,because this time I saw clearly that he is very attracted to me too.His dad always called me his daughter in law,so ya,this is all his fault! lol.What on earth is it that draws me to this Capricorn so freaking hard? I dream about him constantly and mostly I try not to think about him cause I miss him so much and it hurts,but some days are really hard,I wish I could at least be a part of his life(but would that make me happy?or would I be even more miserable?).By now I definitely feel like I'll never get over him,no matter how hard I try.My dob is 11 Nov 1976 and his is 10 Jan 1974.If anybody can help me with this I would appreciate it immensely!

• I lived with a capricorn man for 15 years and found him to be possesive, rigid and very very self centred, we have been split up for a year now after he had an affair with some one else. I thank my lucky stars we are not together anymore and that im just discovering my freedom all over again x

• Ummm I'm searching for information on Carpicorn woman (me) and Scorpio man (him) relationship and haven't found much of anything...but I can completely understand the Scorpio/Capricorn dynamic from reading some of these posts.....

I'm just really confused and the sad part is.....I know he is too......we're the best of friends when we talk about anything but us....we laugh....share intimate thoughts....share frustrations and hopes for the future....and that comfort feeds into the pursuit of us as an "item".....but something always goes wrong......me being a Capricorn.....I move too slow for him.....or I don't show enough passion for him......but I know I love him..........it's just hard to always feel like the issue is always you....I don't want him to feel like I don't love him because I do.....I just need someone to be patient....and to not blow up at every little thing

it's sooooo exhausting....I see the big picture and am willing to work through little issues.....but he sees the little issues and then says we should just remain friends.....I can't go back and forth I'm already all in......

I just don't want to feel like maybe I'm being delusional by trying to always fix things for him to be comfortable.....it's truly exhausting....I know it could be great but sometimes I just don't think he sees it....but then there's times when he's more excited about things than I am

Completely confused......