Stuck in a rut

• I am 43 years old, and my life is going absolutely no where. I feel that for most of my life I haven't been happy, truth is I don't even think that I know how to be happy. It just seems that I am always struggling, I get readings that tell me that great things and fortunes are coming my way, but nothing ever happens. I need help to find out when these things are coming my way cause I sure could use them.

• Maybe you are not recognizing the life that you have. You may be depressed and need therapy. I take a supplement that is vitamins specifically for stress. That has helped me alot. i have also been to counseling a few times to help me with depression. I have struggled with depression on and off my whole life but especially aafter I gave birth to my first child. I heard that some women never fully recover from post partum. Psychics like to tell you things you want to hear so you will keep going back to them. No one is promised a happy or perfect life but its all in how we respond to what is dealt to us and the choices we make. That includes what kind of attitudes we choose to have. I fight depression more than I like to admit and I have to check myself regularly to not feed into despair or negativity...try to see the good in life. I am sorry you are having a hard time though. Hope things get better for you too. ( :