AQUARIUS

• COMMENTS PLEASE ON AQUARIUS MEN AND AQUARIUS WOMEN OF SAME SIGN IS THAT A GOOD MATCH?

• Yes. However, any two people can make it regardless of the their signs. They must be in sync. Does she compliment you? Do you get that yin and yang feeling? Is there a passionate spark? If so, you are on the right track. Good luck!

• Yes I am a aquarius women. I was asking because this person is showing an interest in me. I have also heard that Aqua men will cheat in a herat beat. I have never been out with an Aqua man. Just need to know. Thanks

• I was in 1 long distance relationship with an Aquarian which lasted for about 3 years. It started off really hot and then petered out after a couple of years. It probably would have been shorter if it wasn’t an ldr because after awhile he just didn’t hold my interest emotionally. I also know quite a few Aquarian males which I have absolutely no attraction to. I find the men too emotionally repressed and controlling for my liking. We are a fixed sign, so while women are generally more muted in their fixity, the men are more opinionated and arrogant, imho. The women will say ya, whatever and go off and do their own thing, the men will argue you to death because they expect you to do it their way. All the men I know have a temper, but it’s not a physical anger, just an aggressive, repressed anger. They are good to have as friends, but anything more and we would be at each other’s throats.

• Yes, yes and Yes! I'm an Aquarian women and I'm married to an Aquarian man. We've been married for 22 years and more in love now than the day we got married. We are best friends, confidants, and soul mates. It took awhile for him to let me in emotionally. I'm not sure if that's because he's an Aquarius or because he had been hurt so many times in the past. Once I broke the walls, they've never gone back up. As far as cheating in the other comments. My hubby has never cheated. I know that without a doubt! I also know he never will. I can honestly say I believe with every fiber of my being that he would end our relationship first if he felt he wanted to be with someone else. He respects me enough for that. We've discussed that very subject and promised each other that very thing early on in our marriage. Our friends and family members have told us they are envious of our relationshipand our closeness. Don't get me wrong it hasn't all been a cake walk by any means!! LOL!! We've had our rough patches, but ending our relationship was never a solution for either of us. Listen to your heart and your instinct. Don't let fear keep you from taking a chance. Like Garth Brooks said: ".....I could've missed the pain, but I'd have to miss the dance.....". Life's too short not to take chances. I hope this helps. I'll send you love and positive energy and wish you the best. I hope you let us know what happens...... Good luck.

• Thanks for that info. May I ask when are you guy's B'day?