Imaginary Friends When You Were A Kid

• Hi All,

Did any of you ever have imaginary friends as kids? I did and now I can't for the life of me figure out how that came to be. I just remember my family always teasing me about it and eventually I stopped saying I had one. I was quite young though.

When children have imaginary friends is that usually indicative of something spiritual? Wondering if maybe a spirit was with me or something. My dad passed when I was very young so I am wondering if maybe that was my way of coping? Funny how I dream about other dead relatives but he's never come to me in a dream.

Anyone else had an imaginary friend as a child?

• This post is deleted!

• Morning CoffeeGem I know that at some point in my life things became much clearer. But it took moving from Calif. to Mo. I left the chaos and had a lot of alone time plus I found more help when I went into a new age store. I watch people anyway so I just kind of listened to what was being said to others. I poo pooed some of the stuff I was hearing until I tried it myself. And wow I was able to understand and it worked for me. You learn who are the sincere ones and who let ego completely drive them. I am somewhat of a loner anyway so this time was a learning and opening time for me. I tried to push myself to open and all I did was to overwhelm me. I found that when I was ready I really started to receive messages. Not when I thought I was ready. I would be visited when I was taking a shower and I knew the energy that came to me. And they wanted me to call back to Calif. to friends and give them messages. Well at least the people I called were open to what I told them. Because it was info the I didn't know from them. One girlfriend said why is my mom and son coming to you and I had to say I guess because they can. I don't have junk going on now so I am open to receive them. It didn't scare me but I can see how it might someone else. I was in awe of what happened to me there believe me. But everything happens for a reason and I had people much more open to help me by suggesting things for me to read and kind of answer my questions. But your suppose to figure out most of it for yourself not get everything from others. You start to evolve and people sometimes aren't used to the changes in you. Hope I was helpful. Peace and harmony to you and yours.

• Hi LibrasLair,

I am also a Libra and I believe I saw you on another topic but I had a question you might be able to help me with. I wanted to get some info re my astrology chart or birth chart, I have my place and time of birth, where can I get this info or do you know how to do it.

Thank you for your help. 🙂

Laura

• This post is deleted!

• 25laura for the life of me I can't find the site I put on All About Libras. I guess I am having a brain fart or something I will go over there and see if I can find it there.

• This post is deleted!

• LibrasLair,

Thank you so much for the website. I will check it out.

• This post is deleted!

• Your welcome.

• This post is deleted!

• Yes I can do it and you will need to give me your e-mail address so I can send it that way or I can fax it if you have some place that will receive it. You know what I need to do it right? Name, place of birth, date and exact time of birth. Check birth cert or ask your mom. I remember the time of my kids birth after all I was there. lol You can find another address for me .

• This post is deleted!

• CoffeeGem I couldn't get that address to connect so I mailed you from my other one you should be getting it. Check your spam or junk if its not there.

• This post is deleted!

• I think your right! I was happy to do it for you. Peace and harmony to you and yours.