Zodiac sign statistics

• I found the following info on Biotrends US. The list below are as quoted: The most common signs from most common to least common. Aquarius the least common. No one is sure why exactly because although February is the shortest month, Pisces has the end of the month and it's made up for by giving more days in March. So Aquarius = X or the unknown

1. Scorpio

2. Virgo

3. Gemini

4. Pisces

5. Libra

6. Cancer

7. Taurus

8. Capricorn

9, Aries

10. Sagittarius

11. Leo

12. Aquarius

According to Forbes the most billionaires are Virgos. And according to Wiki & national stats the most common signs in the US are those born in July, Aug & Sept. Therefore, Virgos & Leos are most common in the US.

The US has more billionaires than any other continent & the most actors (most common in that profession is leo). Wealth, fame and Hollywood has become our center or worship these days. Also, this is how the rest of the world perceives the US.

Wow, this really makes me think. Does anyone have stats for zodiac signs in other countries?

• LittleLioness. are you sure... I am Aqua and This is not fare. Can you give more insight? What dose the most common and the lease common about. Why we always get the short end of the stick. Come on know :(. Please explan the statics.

• Im A U.S Citizen Too!

Wow! Interesting Most Billionaires Are Virgos, I had No Clue..

Being That Im A Virgo I can See Why Though. πŸ˜‰ I love Leos

By the Way!! Out Of all signs, I make the strongest and longest connections with

Leos.

• Worthy1248,

Lol. Don't you feel special or a rarity being the least common sign at least in the US? I'm next in line to you on the list & I have no acting bones. Yes, the info I found is contradictory as the wiki site says according to national vital stats from CDC that the most births are from July, Aug & Sept. I'm assuming that national means US. I'm hoping someone will come up with more accurate info. Don't fret Worthy. It's better to be different.

Addictdtoriches,

I know! Me neither! Ahh, gosh, I think Leos hold onto their friends because loyalty is so important to them. You know, the help you bury the body & not ask questions type. lol

Thanks for your great replies.

• Just to add to your post:

Sign - Secret Desire

1. Scorpio - Water - To Triumph

2. Virgo - Earth - To love and be love in return

3. Gemini - Air - To be ahead of the crowd

4. Pisces - Water - To live their dreams & turn fantasies to realities

5. Libra - Air - To live an easy uncomplicated life

6. Cancer - Water - To feel safe, emotionally, spiritually, romantically & financially

7. Taurus - Earth - To have a secure happy, & wealthy life/marriage

8. Capricorn - Earth - To be admired by their family, friends & the world at large

9, Aries - Fire - To lead the way for others

10. Sagittarius --Fire - To make a difference in the world

11. Leo - Fire - To be a star

12. Aquarius - Air - To be unique and original

Could not help myself, I am a virgo, love stats, research, details...LOL

• Interesting (numerology) Secret Desire stats. Virgos: To love and be loved in return. Isn't that the human condition? Good thing we have a majority of you here in the US at least according to the info I found online. Because "all you need is love. Love is all you need."

• littlelioness --- Fun post! I've always heard that there were more births during those months due to cold winter nights .... lots of snugglin for warmth ! LOL ! Thanks for doing this !

worthy1248 --- don't feel bad .... we are a minority for a reason. The " brotherhood of man" the world isn't ready for ----YET ! It takes a lot of folks to "make" money, but only a few to spread Love!

: > )))

• Wow worthy1248, I can't for the life of me figure out WHY you would take something like 'statistics' personally? "Short end of the stick"??? Come on girl. I figured this chart just had to do with how MANY of each sign there are and that's a random thing. (although not by the grand scheme of Heavens plan right?)

Anyway...it's ironic to me too, that you call yourself "worthy" when you chose to feel 'picked on' by some cold impersonal chart! HaHaHa!

• No Stefin don't get it twisted I DID NOT TAKE IT THAT serious. Was just supriise to see us at the bottom of the list. Sorry didn;t take it like that. Stefin that;s child like to say that I fill like I was picked on. Laie4, Aqua are known to be Unique and Different. And I love it πŸ™‚

• It's fine worthy, I didn't think I had gotten it wrong because I was using your own words- like it isn't fair and the short end of the stick but if you're happy-cool. Yep Aquarians are different. In fact I haven't seen one show this much emotion in a long time. Good for U.

• worthy1248

I'm an Aqua too thats why I said .... don't feel bad .... we are a minority for a reason. emphasis on we.

• WOW! Thanks for sharing this information with us Littleliones and RedPetals.

If you have anything else to share PLEASE post it.

I am siting here on a Saturday Night lonely, confused, and bored. 😞

So please educate me on somemore Stats!

• Well, every element only has 3 . I am a virgo. My ex-husband was a Leo. I totally enjoyed his company but then he was tld something, and just snapped. Turned into a totally different person. I know that we are not campatible (relationship wise) with Capricorns. As with everything else, you have to do it twice to know for sure. lol Other than that, I don't know nothing. I only knew 1 Scorpio. It was a woman but I didn't like her. Aquarius is good.I don't think Gemini is good either. I don't know who was what signs.

• Thanks for everyone's replies. I didn't expect people to be offended by the info I found. I'm not even sure it's accurate. I just thought it could generate some interesting conversations, amusing or otherwise, or that someone would find some other stats to which we could make correlations to societal attitudes, trends, etc. It was not intended to single any sign out.

• Hi Littlelioness, I just would like everybody know that I did not get offended from this particular site. I guess when people don't know the first impression is the most lasting on. Just would like to settle it was not bother by this at all. I am Aqua and we are oftem misunderstood and I guess this is one of those cases. Sorry, I am not the one to get upset over this πŸ™‚ I don't know any other way to put this.

• I didn't think you were Worthy. That's why I joked at first. Now let's all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. : ) Have a wonderful day.

• my birthday wish with 63 candles to all

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETAL in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE and COLOUR

BLESSINGS

• Happy Birthday lovingsilverwings! Enjoy each and every candle!!!

Here some kinda funny but maybe true things about each of us. As for me, I do not re-tuck in the sheets. I may think about buying new ones though! Better thread count might help!

Funny zodiac signs insomnia causes

Aries considers sleep too easy and makes a dare with themselves to stay up all night.

Taurus forgot to pick up their silk sheets at the dry cleaner.

Gemini's twin just isn't tired.

Cancer worries how everyone else is sleeping.

Leo is afraid to move around at all, fearful of what bedhead can do to their lovely mane.

Virgo keeps getting up to re-tuck the sheets and fluff the pillows.

Libra can't quite decide what to wear tomorrow.

Scorpio is doing something else entirely.

Sagittarius can't stop thinking of all the better things they could be doing other than sleeping.

Capricorn already took a strategically planned power nap.

Aquarius suffers from a chat room addiction that keeps them up until all hours.

Pisces has fitful dreams of past lives.

Anyone relate? lol

• This post is deleted!

• Im Not the total, Clean Freak lol!!

But i Love Beautiful surroundings thats all,

I just can simply function in Mess My creatvity

no prevails. ;( & I end up all scattered and just entirely

all over the place.