Captain? can yu help a confused virgo?

• i wanted to ask yu for a favor. ive been in a relationship with this guy for almost 4 months now but for the past month everything has changed we hardly ever talk hes just a completely different person but theirs days where he acts the same as he use to before. he is the most confusing guy ive ever been with. i dont knot if i should just move on and end it with him..theirs also this other guy which has been my friend for a couple years now and me and him have always had a thing for eachother but i dont know if i should start a real relationship with him wat do yu suggest?

my birthday is august 26,1992

my boyfriends birthday is july 2,1989

and my friends birthday is february 12,1990

i hope yu can help

-sara 🙂

• Already answered in the Compatibility Analysis thread.

• i wanted to see if yu could be able to tell me if you see anything good happening for me this year?

• This year will part the way for you to be more successful than you've been in past years Success will, however, have to earned through hard work, patience and self-discipline. It's important you avoid easy schemes, risky ventures... upgrade your talents professionally. New contacts will be established and old associations renewed... all leading to success. Accept the fact that this year you must expect change... either professionally or personally. If you fail to adapt and attempt to resist change, you will lose opportunities to advance. You can expect life to offer you changes and new beginnings. These may range all the way from a totally new and revised love life to more challenging responsibilities on the job. You may be assigned an entirely different type of work or make a physical or geographical move to a new area within your present hire or even startup completely new with another firm. This is a year that can kick off a whole new cycle of events in your life, the beginning of a new cycle. It can also be a time of endings (that have been long overdue), so be ready for much activity and emotional change. It's time to transform your dreams, aspirations, hopes and intentions into physical reality. You may feel this energy thrust and recognize the need for a life change, but could decide to stay rooted in your current situation. That sort of response is not uncommon. The only problem is that you may delay too long and miss the opportunities now turning your way. Really study your needs and feelings now to be sure your hesitancy is sound thinking. You may never have such a chance like this again for another 4 years. Stay positive and be aware that you are now riding the crest of "the wave of life" which requires a fresh approach.

Think of ways you can initiate self-love. What are things you can do throughout your day or week that feel nurturing and are loving actions towards yourself? Make a long list of self-love activities and actions. Make appointments with yourself to do them. Initiate new relationships by making new acquaintances and friends. Connect with others outside of your home. As you extend yourself look for events, classes, or groups that stimulate you and offer learning opportunities that align with your new goals.

• hi captain

im talking to this new guy but i dont know if i should take our relationship serious.thats why im asking for yur opinion.

his birthday is April 16,1989

mine is August 26,1992

thanks 🙂