Can some one please give me a reading for my future?

• i have had a terrible year with a lot ov upset was just wondering if any1 can see things getting better 4 the future my birth date is 30th may 1989 thanks

• Hello sweet_tyler,

I see you have been asking people a lot of questions that you can normally get the answers to yourself. I don't want to be rude, but your future is your own and yours alone. The future is constantly changing and is never set in concrete. It is fine to ask to for guidance as to how to make things better or even if we see things getting better soon, but to ask for just the future is depending too much on others for things you can fix yourself. Psychics/tarot readers love to help, love to give guidance, and can even pick up on things that may be coming your way, but they are not fortune tellers. This is not magic. And you can't rely on others to figure out the things to need to figure out yourself. If you have had a terrible year, look back at everything that has happened, and see where you can do your part to make a change. Even if that just means attitude adjustments or changing our outlook on life. It hurts to hear but we construct our own reality and with that idea we can construct our own future. Try to stay positive, think of all the things you would like to happen for your year to improve, and work on them one at a time. It is fine to ask others questions and to look for help but the last posts you have posted make it seem like you don't fully understand what a tarot reading or psychic reading are meant to do. I hope this helps and I don't want to offend you, I just want to help you in asking better, more efficient questions for yourself and to help you realize that the answers are within yourself. You just have to search, don't be afraid.