Telephone psychics

• Just wondering if there is any use in ringing up a psychic to ask for advice and a look in to the future. Does anyone have any experience with this? Can psychics really feel your vibes through the phone? I have a lot going on in my life right now and I need a direction. Can they help?

Hmm Sheelagh

• That depends on the psychic. I called a few when I had a deep cricis. They pick up vibes, but say different things. Depends on what mood I was in. So if they come up with a doomsday verdict, dont take it so seriously. Call another one then, to get a second opinion.

It did help me a bit to talk to different kinds of psychics. In the beginning of the cricis, they said quite sad things to me. Then as I evolved out from the cricis, they gave more and more possitive feedbacks. In the end they wonder why I called, because I was so filled with peace. Then I stopped calling, since I realised I was out of my cricis. So they do pick up vibes.

• But I dont really know if the psychics can help so much. Sometimes it helps, since they pick up vibes aswell as function as therapists. They are not helping if the person who calls is not working with her own development to become healed from the problem. The psychics can not do so much more than pick up vibes and function as some kind of therapists. They are just people. You yourself must make an effort to become healed from your problem. They can not do more than you can do yourself. Just motivate etc.

• Yes that is true but sometimes it is good to get a bit of guidance.

• Yes. I think it might be good for you.

• This post is deleted!

• universalharmony would you do a reading for me please my name is kathy b-day is 6/2/1972 ive been married for 21 years to this man name is james[boo] his b-day is 10/13/1969 . he is a truck driver we always taked about me learning to drive a big truck when the kids where grown and going with him .do you see us staying together and doing that? i would really be thankful for your time.

• Yes. Psychics feel the vibrations coming from the sound of your voice. Even in email, some of us can pick up vibes.

There are several very good websites who have excellent psychics. Make sure you look for the highest ratings and the words clairvoyant, clairaudient or clairsentient. They can be expensive, such as $6.00 or more per minute for a reading. If you are severely troubled about a certain issue, they can help you get your life back on track. If they make suggestions, please follow them as they are meant to help you succeed.

Anyone who posts their "abilities" as Voodoo and love counselors are quacks. This way, you will know the difference between the real and the unreal.