Help? Can someone do a health reading?

  • I have been feeling poorly for over a week. All tests are coming back normal. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I am a 58 yr. young woman.

    Thank you

  • If you are going to a family practice doctor or general practitioner, I would suggest trying an internist. They are usually very good a diagnosing a problem and referring patients on to specialists. If you live close to a highly respected medical center, I would start there with getting a referral to an internist.

  • I should add that if you start feeling that it is an emergency situation, don't hesitate to go the the emergency room. I hope you find the help you need to feel better soon.

Log in to reply