Kind of funny!

• I was born today (oct 1) at 4.05 am. My cat just jumped on me this morning (oct 1) and woke me up. I looked at the clock and it was exactly 4:05 am! She (Charlotte the cat) has never just jumped on me like that in the middle of the night...or morning! Don't know what that means if anything but I thought it was kind of neat. 🙂

Ug...now I have to get back to sleep.....

• So you got a "happy birthday" from your cat.

• THW, I honest to G o d love reading your responses because they quite often make me laugh! And the reply above just made me crack up laughing. You also often give really good advice, but other times, you really make me smile and laugh!!!!! I always love reading your contributions. 🙂

• Oh......Stonyeye.......Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

• thanks. Yes, now I can't go back to sleep. happy birthday indeed.... 🙂

• That is a bugger!!!! Well Stonyeye I hope the rest of your day is truly wonderful. Perhaps you'll need a "nanna nap" later in the day to keep you going!!! Enjoy! 🙂

• Hey! are you guys making fun of me? I thought it was kind of neat! Also, CLEARLY she had a very important message for me..... of world peace or the beginning to an awesome year....one without much sleep. jeesh! Maybe I'll get more love in the astrology section! 🙂

• I think it might be a reminder of how long you have been in this life. And I agree it was kind of neat that the cat woke you up at that excact time. A wake up call, as if an angel or something is saying to you: Remember what day it is today. You have lived and reached this age. As if making you remember something about what you want to spend time doing the rest of your life.

• Stonyeye, I am so sorry. Absolutely not making fun of you. Sorry my jovial-ness may not be appreciated by someone who's been awake since 4.05am and it's 11,20pm for me now and I'm feeling happy and light hearted and TheHangedWoman has made me laugh with her lovely and funny personality!

Yes, I am sure there was a message and it was certainly a very big coincidence and truly if I had uncovered my psychic abilities by now, i would tell you what it meant. I honestly wish I could, but at this point I can't. But I really do hope you have an awesome day.

No more love in the astrology section, I can assure you!!! 🙂

• Thanks Wenchie.

• No no! I knew you were just teasing. I really didn't take offense. I read back over my post and it sounded funny to me too. I'm going overboard and reading "big signs" into everything now after looking at these boards. Thanks for the words though...both of you! 🙂

• Happy Birthday! If you have lost someone that could be their way of wishing you a happy birthday through your cat too. Some cats are special also and I call them "magicats". They have a very special intuitiveness or bring a special healing to someone if they need it, or are there to just brighten your days! It sounds like you have a magicat!

• Happy, happy, birthday. I hope it's a good day for you...Sending angels to assist you for that!!!

• I like that thought MMack! I actually did lose a very good friend about a week ago....maybe? I have been thinking of him a lot. Yes, I think Charlotte is a Magicat too. Thanks so much. 😉

• Thanks Myviewpoint for such kind thoughts. It has been a really good day! x

• well that's nice isn't it. happy b day.

I had one very nice experience with my cat. I wrote in Walkwithspirit discussion.

too long to write again. but yeah I love cats in particular.