Guides.

• I have heard a lot about spirit guides and I suppose EVERYONE has them??? Im just wondering If I do, because Im just not really sure. So can anyone tell me if I have a spirit guide or something that is trying to help me or communicate with me??

Also I have a daughter and she's 5 she has had 2 dresma already, and both had an angel in the dreams. Are these HER angels?? Ours????

• You dont need to think about your angels or guides. If you cant feel them, then why think about it? First you need to cleanse your mind, because you cant feel angels presence as long as you are thinking about this and that.

• I think we all have a guardian angel. I recently had an experience with what I consider angels. Some people may call them spirit guides. I'm not really sure what the technical difference is. I think many times angels act together on our behalf. In my case, I could hear what I would term as conversations in and around my house. I know now the reason why and it was to solve a problem that was happening. The problem did get solved. The kids that were breaking into my house got caught. Anyway, no more conversations.

Also, few days ago I had an encounter with a spirit at work. This took me by surprise as I haven't deal w/anything like it before. Another person at work had the very same experience. This spirit would come up behind you. It actually whispered in my ear. This was a prankster spirit. This spirit seemed to like water since it was always around water. Early one morning I threw water all around with my hand and said, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit." It worked, it hasn't been back. I know it was trying to communicate but couldn't.

• I think we all have a guardian angel. I recently had an experience with what I consider angels. Some people may call them spirit guides. I'm not really sure what the technical difference is. I think many times angels act together on our behalf. In my case, I could hear what I would term as conversations in and around my house. I know now the reason why and it was to solve a problem that was happening. The problem did get solved. The kids that were breaking into my house got caught. Anyway, no more conversations.

Also, few days ago I had an encounter with a spirit at work. This took me by surprise as I haven't deal w/anything like it before. Another person at work had the very same experience. This spirit would come up behind you. It actually whispered in my ear. This was a prankster spirit. This spirit seemed to like water since it was always around water. Early one morning I threw water all around with my hand and said, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit." It worked, it hasn't been back. I know it was trying to communicate but couldn't.

• I'm sure each of us has a guide. each person is different. a guide may be an angel, a spirit, animal or a living being whose spirit guide helps them to help others. a person can have a lot of animals to guide him and another may just have an angel. just because your children are seeing angels doesn't mean these angels are their guides or the only guides they will ever have. as life takes turns, different problems are experienced and different approaches to problems are required. so there may be a change, the guide that you had when you were young, may leave and be replaced by another one. one of the reasons is that you have learned what you need to learn from the previous guide, so a new guide will replace it to teach you new wisdom. guides may be assigned to do so, or they volunteer to guide you. how you communicate with them, depends on yourself and the guide. but you can't force your guide to appear, you can ask and they will come when they feel it's time to introduce themselves. when they appear, ask them their names so you can call them when you need guidance.

most of us were not born with the ability to 'see' the world beyond. therefore not everybody knows that they do have a guide. this is why spiritual awakening is important, to open our 3rd eye. we see the physical world with 2 and we have 1 more eye for beyond. how you open your 3rd eye is up to you. I go by yoga and zen. you can try that, or you go with something else that fits you. some people pick wicca, some go with religions, some go with mystics like kabbalah etc. there is no right way to do it, for each person has their own build.

once you are 'awake' your 3rd eye will be open and you will start to see those from the spirit world. you will see them as clear as real people, not dreams or hallusination or shadow. once this channel is open, it's only a matter of time that your guide will appear to you. keep asking and keep your intentions clear. before my spirit guide appeared, I used to go with my mentor. a living being that walks on the spiritual path for decades. her spirit guide will give me the information I need through her. now that I have my own spirit guide, I don't ask her much anymore. I have learned enough from her, it's time that I build a communication with my guide.

good luck I hope it helps.

• I had a dream a couple of weeks ago a native american man with long hair was guiding me through what looked like a civil war I saw indians hiding and getting ready to fight, and across the plain I saw the other people who were against the indians. Then They started going at eachother and there were gunshots and stuff going on all around me. I knew I was safe.. I felt like the person was keeping me safe. He felt like he was right next to me or behind me, I couldnt see him. But then I was in a building. and I looked at him and made eye contact with him and he looked soooo real. He gave me a piece of paper with his name on it and nodded at me. I then started going up some escalators, which my father and my older brother happened to be on too which was weird.

I proceeded to wake up. ... When I heard a voice and I think I mightve saw the words...:"Death will come soon, or quickly". I dont remember the last word.

Im thinking death as in change. .. hopefully.

a couple weeks after the dream. I read this post about spirit guides and how sometimes they are native american. I actually read about this just a couple of days ago. I could not believe it. Did I really just meet my spirit guide??!!! I WANTED to meet him and before I had that dream I kept thinking how I wanted to meet my spirite guide.

Im seriously stunned.

• possible. or it's your past life memories return to you.

I'm not sure the race of spirit guide because most people I know do not have native american Indian guides. plus spirit guides are spirits, so pretty much they can take any form they like, maybe even the form they took when they were in the physical world before which may explain you seeing this war going on, because this spirit was there in the native indian form.

if the note said his name, call that name and ask if he is there to guide you. if he is your spirit guide, he will confirm. but like I said, you have to be 'awake' to receive the answer. I don't know how far you have gone spiritual wise so I can't say you will hear his answer.

I'm not gonna say much description about my guide here, but she isn't in the form of native indian.

• I am also interested in my spirit guide. I think I am spiritually LAZY right now. The days get away from me and by the time I find time to meditate, I vegitate. Just being honest. I know I can reguvinate my spiritual self by meditation and experiencing my gifts but that doesn't stop me from crashing. Leoscorpion is very knowledgable. I like the Mentor thing that happened to her. Finding someone you trust is hard and I am glad that you did that. I have yet to find that person. Mostly experienceing things for myself. I have a friend that is trying to find his way also, its like the blind leading the blind, but he has read and is well learned on spiritual things so I listen to him when he finds something interesting and either take it in or dismiss it. I feel that if its not for me, then I don't have to worry about it and no hard done.

Here's to finding that mentor to help guide us to our Guides and 3rd eye.

• NMV I lose motivation with meditaing also. I think I do not practice it enough because well its has become boring to me. Even though I know it would help me to do this, I have become burned out for the time being. I used to spend at least 20 minutes every night burning frankinsence lighting church candles and clearing my mind. It was very relaxing but I never felt anything from them or had any visions beyond that, just relaxed. I have come to a wall with it and I am sure when I am ready to take it to another level I will be pointed in that direction.

• NMV and lovinmylife

there is time for everything. it's not like the universe sent them all to me immediately.

Nope. I spent half my age which is 17 yrs searching for spiritual answers, whether it was guide or mentor. I belonged to a religion that could not give me these no matter how long I held on to it and how active I participated in it.

After so long of a search, the universe led me to a mentor, 3 yrs ago. and now it has sent me a few more mentors and a guide and it had just sent me more power animals. So if you count back, it was like 14 yrs of search very very long time 🙂

I don't believe the universe will take that long to send help to everybody else, however. So don't make any assumption about time at all, it will send you when you are ready. If you actively nurture your psyche, you will be ready sooner than you think. I didn't know what to do at the time, so of course I couldn't be ready for the universe' gifts.

The knowledge you said I have, belongs to the universe, sent through my mentors, guide and power animals. I am only sharing it. but taking credit of it, I can't.

Well this year I officially left my original religion, not saying it is bad, it is not for me that's all

It's clear the universe wants me to walk on this certain path or else it won't shower me with so many gifts when I'm still taking baby steps in it.

May the universe sends you help and support from its abundance

• I was actually thinking about religion and about going back to church but, I thought to myself... I have learned so much by just searching for the truth myself about myself. I have my OWN religion, my own faith that works for me personally. It just starts with listening. I think people grow more spiritually when they start looking inside themselves and listening to your intuition.

I used to go to church like 3 times a week when I was younger. I thought I was sooo spiritual. But Looking back, I knew nothing. I looked out at everyone and everything else instead of within.

I was extremely immature in my thinking, even though I thought I knew it all, I read I prayed a lot, I was at church all the time, I did all the right things. It was all so fake. THere was nothing real about it, it was just actions and superficiality.

As for my spirit guide thingy, it WAS just a dream.. maybe thats all it was.

I have nothing against church, I just realized I have learned so much more and have grown so much more outside of the church.

So I tooootallly understand where youre coming from leoscorpion. Its so much easier to listen and grow when there isnt so much noise.

NMV, you should try meditating right before you go to bed. Thats when I do it because Im pretty busy, I cant do it during the day.. I probably could if I tried really hard. I actually JUST started to about a month ago. It has helped me a lot. Im still a baby spiritually, still have a lot to learn.

• We do all have angels around us and spirit guides. I believe the difference is that angels are just that angels-angelic beings-they have never taken on human form. But spirit guides have actually lived here on earth as human beings and have evolved enough to come back as someones spirit guide. To connect with your spirit guide one has to be quiet and meditate and simply ask their guides to make themselves known. Just ask them a question and listen and wait for the answer. And those answers can come in many ways-some here whispers in their ears but most of us get our answers thru various signs-repeated words or repeated symbols or titles or lyrics to a song or maybe thru conversations you may have with people or overheard conversations. You just have to become more "aware" of "everything" around you-everything! Your guides and angels are with you from the time of your birth until you cross over, they never leave your side. But you have to "invite" them into your life by letting them know that you need their assistance. You can ask for their assistance out loud or by just by having the "thought" they hear that too! Everyday I talk to my guides usually when I'm driving in my car alone or when I'm at home alone-I just start talking as if someone was there physically in the room with me. I just say to them "What do I do about such and such" or "What is the right choice for me to make regarding this" or whatever my question is. Try it and believe that they will provide an answer for you.

• COOL.

• you are right Igohumble. about listening when not much noise.

I didn't want to say much about my religion because I didn't want to provoke others who belong to this religion that may consider it as attacks. I certainly am not attacking anybody's belief, not trying to recruit either. I am glad you have found the faith you are comfortable in and wow one month and you already have reconnected with some spirits, really nice!! even if it's not spirit guide, he certainly is a spirit and there is a reason why he shows himself to you. you will know it someday.

Dianne, all spirits can take any form they like. angels or not. sometimes they don't, but doesn't mean they can't. spirits are not limited in time, space and shape. they literally can take any physical form in a chosen time and place where they need to deliver a message or guidance. If you are into bible or any religious holy book, it would say on some cases how angels take human form, although not necessarily important to do so.