Forum Challenge: Go Pink for a Cause!

• I am staying pink by reminding those i know and love to get themselves checked out. I always buy products that are "pink " and we'll obviously doing this plus passing along to other friends to join Tarot.com and participate too!

• Samb50, glad I could help by posting the breast cancer site...every click helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Wow! Look at all the beautiful pink avatars! I love to see how caring and supportive people can be ๐Ÿ™‚

• changing current lifestyle by going back to the exercise/healthy diets/cleansing regime.

• Every year me and my daughters and my mom walk the race for the cure. We also all wear out pink ribbon clothes,pins and jewlery. Although my girls are young it is important for them to understand about their health. My prayers go out to all the women and men who are fighting breast cancer, have one their fight and those who have lost their's. We always think of this as a womans disease but remember ladies it affects men also, not as often but it does happen. Lets stick together and fight for a CURE! Go Pink!

• I'm donating money, buying pink stuff, and doing everything I can. Cancer is a horrible thing that is taking over many lives...It's time we stop it.

• This is such a great cause. By eating healthy & going for reg. mammograms will not only help women, it will save lives! I always wear my pink wristband, it helps to show others.

• I am going pink this month by supporting my friend Debbie, who has

had breast cancer and successful recovery! She is going to be walking

in the 3-Day Walk for Breast Cancer and has raised over $2,000 for the cause.

Several of us have assisted her in her fund raising events, but she definitely has

done a fabulous job raising money to reach her goal. It has been less than 2 years

since she had a double masectomy and reconstructive surgery and she is more

confident now than ever. She is my hero!

• I am going pink this month by counting the days until November 15th, when I will wear pink to celebrate 10 years of freedom from breast cancer!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• My aunt died of breast cancer so by encouraging others to get a mammogram, making a commitment to live healthy, and participating in contests to help raise money for this cause I want to keep her memory alive. Hopefully one day there will be a cure and no one else will have to suffer because of this horrible disease.

• Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful!!! Im so happy for you!

• I'm a jewelry maker with a family history of breast cancer, so I've been buying beads and components whose proceeds go to breast cancer research and support groups.

• Thank you for this forum. I salute all brave women warriors who have one way or another experienced and/or survived breast cancer. Beware of the breast cancer industry. More of the same clearly is a questionable practice for organizations who claim to find a cure, while promoting cancer causing mammograms (according to among others National Institute of Health), the incidence of breast cancer is still rising. Mutilating women's bodies continues to be the mainstream practice, in many cases even before they ever actually had cancer, and pumping their bodies full of toxins, all due to scare tactics. Yes most people will survive it because of their will to live and choosing better life styles after facing horrors and fears many breast cancer survivers think they must face. Every day there are women who choose another route successfully. (Mind you I am one of those women). Why are stories like mine never mentioned at any go pink ralley? Because Breast Cancer is a profit driven business. Sadly the American Cancer Society is a profit driven business too. Any cancer survivor is wise to read Dr. Hiromi Shinya's The Enzyme Factor.

The way I go pink is to wear rose quartz, and to share the truth as I just did. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/06/27/Stop-Read-This-BEFORE-You-Get-that-Mammogram.aspx

• I am going pink this month by carrying a pink handbag with a pink ribbon pin, scheduling a momogram appointment (which I almost skipped this year - at age 41), and donating a glass panel for a program in my area called "Flowers of Hope" to be donated to women recently diagnosed with breast cancer.

My love and best wishes to all who have been impacted by this disease.

• I'll "go pink" by bringing a Race for the Cure to Traverse City, MI and participating

• .......participating in contests here on Tarot.com to help fundraise money

• Having a sister who is a 6yr breast cancer SURVIVOR. I tend to buy little breast cancer ribbon items all the time. I love all the adorable things they have available out there. I participate in every event I can possibly get my hands on, and now finding more and more site that have little donations just by my simple click make it such a wonderful blessing to be able to participate in more! God bless each and every one of you out there helping in this endeavour!!

• How I'm going pink is wearing my pink ribbon every day. I'm also purchasing "pink" items, at least those that I will wear or use. Thanx to denisestacie for the website, I'm trying to click every day. I had a scare 2 years ago. Thanx to all who are supporting Breast Cancer Awareness.