Can some one interpret this short reading for me?

• Situation: Ten of Cups

© Tarot.com

POSITIONAL (MAIN) MEANING

You, your friends and the whole community join together in thankfulness for the rainbow after the storm.

The card that lands in the Situation position refers to the circumstances you find yourself in with regard to your concern.

When the Ten of Cups is in this position, the whole world seems to be filled with feelings of joyful celebration, relaxation and healing. These feelings come partly from being comfortably situated among your favorite people. Friends may seem to be everywhere. Cooperation and mutual support prevail. This situation, however, was not arrived at without stress and challenge.

Equate this magic moment with the clarity that follows inclement weather -- it's all the more precious in contrast with what came before. Even if life cannot stay this way forever, right now all feels right with the world. We are united, joyfully at peace. The blessing of the Creator rains down upon the creation in a sacred moment of recognition.

Challenges/ Opportunities: The World

© Tarot.com

You have mastered the elements of your life to the degree that success is a regular occurrence.

The card in the Challenges/Opportunities position reflects how you can use creativity to turn a crisis or challenge into an opportunity.

The World in this position challenges you to maintain a dynamic balance between inner pressures and outer circumstances, your male side and your female side, innocence and wisdom, action and response. You have grown into your potential. It's wonderful to find yourself at the center of the universe, in the right place at the right time.

Advice: Queen of Coins

© Tarot.com

Be confident that if you express your truth you will not have to worry about the consequences. You will remain safe and sound.

The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.

The Queen of Coins in this position advises you to trust the forces that have taken care of you up to this point. Continue to express your truth without worrying that you are going to lose the roof over your head or the bed you sleep in. It is your destiny to be safe and sound at this time in your life.

Proceed with confidence and do what you so strongly feel must be done. Since the Queen of Coins is often the person with the best intuition in the crowd, you may feel at first as if you are going against the grain, only to later find yourself becoming the leader of a new trend.

Daily Lesson: Eight of Swords

© Tarot.com

Be open to doing a fearless moral inventory.

The card in the Lesson position represents the personal investment or sacrifice required to derive full benefit from your current situation.

When the Eight of Swords comes up in this position, the details of your motives and inner dialogue will be under scrutiny. As if making a confession, you may need to expose parts of yourself that you usually try to downplay.

Admit to yourself that your self-image is to some extent fabricated for yourself and others. Such a confession can be humbling, but often reveals the kinds of double standards and excuse making that bear correcting. Be grateful this issue came up before the situation became more complicated.

Near Future: Page of Cups

© Tarot.com

A change in your pursuits will open you in a way that is emotionally gratifying.

The card in the Near Future position indicates which way the wind is blowing with regard to your situation. If you follow the Advice card, however, you can improve on or neutralize tendencies.

The Page of Cups (in some decks, a Princess) in this position could indicate starting over in an exciting new field that may be quite different from any previous area of expertise. This change could make a difference in the quality of relationships and your spiritual life. Because the character of this card denotes a learning attitude, it might be seen as both a step backward and a step forward.

Compare this to the transition between being a high school senior and a first-year college student -- it's an advancement and demotion at the same time. This card represents the part of you that is a student of life's spiritual and emotional depths. As such, the change you make could teach you much about what is essential, what is most important to you, and to those you care about. Be open to this learning and you will never regret that you achieved it.

• My question was Freedom. Not really a question but just one word. I would really appreciate it if someone could interpret this reading a little bit for me, Tarot is kinda hard to understand.

• My question was Freedom. Not really a question but just one word. I would really appreciate it if someone could interpret this reading a little bit for me, Tarot is kinda hard to understand.