Taurus&Aquarius, Is this real?

• I would like to say thank you in advance if there is anyone here who may be able to help me with my question.

I am in a Taurus woman in a longoverdue relationship with a Capricorn. I have talked with a man for four years. We get along great, communication at times is slow but the way we connect it does not matter. In July he told me he was missing one thing & he asked me to be his gf. I accepted. I also expressed my feelings for him as he did for me. He wants to make this work either here or there. I would like the same. My question is. He is an Aquarius I am a Taurus. I would like to know if his feelings towards me are true & if this relationship will work?

Please, if anyone can help me!

Sparklingsoul.

• Let your Capricorn man go. He doesn't need to be part of a love triangle, nor do you. The relationship with him has served its purpose, and it's time for you to move on. Your Aquarian man has stirred up feelings you thought were long dead (or never existed in the first place) and due to the connection you have with him, you really need to end what you have with Mr Capricorn quickly in all fairness to him.

What I mainly get here is:

Mr Aquarian's feelings are true and he has thought of more than "talking" for quite a while;

He took a risk telling you how he felt as he knew your situation and wasn't sure if his feelings were returned;

don't involve yourself in a love triangle;

have a breather for a while before you go to your Aquarian man so you can gather your thoughts and emotions;

when you do go to him, go with open eyes and heart and all should be well after some hiccups here and there;

don't follow him either; I think you need to stay where you are rather than upheaving your life completely. He'll come to you.

The relationship will work with some patience and ... work!

Hope this helps.

• Hi Cris 1962,

Thank you for replying to my question. Your answer in the first part was what I suspected & have really known for a long time now.

As to the things that were said about the Aquarian, I think he has taken time to think about things considering what we have discussed. All of a sudden it was a whirlwind of activity, things said, planned the future wide open. I would like to say, he has not been in contact with me now for exactly 4 weeks now. I have no idea what is going on at all. I have tried to get ahold of him everyday, there is no response. My feelings for him have not changed & I have never seen any "red flags". Could you please help me figure out why this is now happening?

Ty & bless you,

Sparklingsoul

• I think you're suffering what I and a lot of others are at the moment: the residue of Mercury retrograde (which apparently still has effects for a few days after it settled down last Tuesday) plus I think you, me and others have subconscious beliefs that we are not deserving of the sort of love we are being presented with from our soulmates.

I am going to try a meditation called "Dissolving impediments to opening the heart" from a website called "Circle of Light" (www.circleoflight.net), so maybe you could give this a try yourself and see what result you get. I'm in a difficult spot as I'm married, but the feelings I have for my soulmate are overwhelming and I don't want to refuse them and remain in a marriage I'm not happy in anymore. I feel it's important for soulmate pairings to happen as the earth shifts towards 2012 and the dawning of the new consciousness. Sound like a bit of mumbo jumbo? Well, often the craziest stuff is that which makes the most sense.

Good luck; let me know how you go, and hope this helps 🙂

• Hi Cris.

I guess it has been awhile. I hope you are doing alright,

I just wanted to let you know that I never did get a response from Auarius man. I did try to stay away & not contact him, but I did send some messages his way, I have stopped now, & most of the hurt I was feeling is gone. Of course he is still in my thoughts, I guess it was just not meant to be........

Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciated it.

Sparklingsoul