Lots of Vivid Dreaming Action!

• Hello! As of the past week, I've been having a slew of looong, intense, very vivid, surreal, outlandish, symbolic dreams! They're all so colorful with kooky characters and scenarios. I count 4 that I've had, since can't remember last night's. I am truly enjoying them.

I haven't dreamed like this before .... What is going on!

Anyone else going through this?

• DEAR SHAISE,

(I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE GEMSTONE ENERGY AND ASTROLOGY, SO JUST LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY)

I HAVE SERIOUS LIKE DREAMS AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD IN CERTAIN DREAMS THAT I AM THE MESSENGER AND I NEED TO WARN PEOPLE WHOM THE DREAMS ARE ABOUT. LET ME EXPLAIN.. ON NOVEMBER 21, 2009 I HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS A LAB TECH, AND I HAD JUST GOT THIS JOB, AND I WAS LOOKING THROUGH A MICROSCOPE. I SEEN ALL THESE COLORS, LIKE COLORED WATER SPOTS. IN MY DREAM, MY SUPERVISOR ASKED ME IF I WOULD LIKE TO DELIVER THE NEWS TO THIS PATIENT THAT THEY HAD CANCER, I LOOKED UP AT MY SUPERVISOR, AND TOLD HIM I GUESS IT WOULD DEPEND ON WHOM THE PATIENT WAS. HE SLID A FILE FOLDER ACROSS THE TABLE, AND WHEN I LOOKED DOWN AT THE FILE FOLDER, IT HAD MY BROTHERS NAME ON IT.

THE NEXT MORNING, MY MOTHER CALLED ME TELLING ME MY BROTHER HAD BEEN TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL THAT MORNING AT ABOUT 3AM/CST. ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2009 I HAD A DREAM THAT THE FAMILY WAS MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE HIM PUT IN A NURSING HOME, AND THE CANCER TREATMENT CENTER NURSES WERE GOING TO CHECK ON HIM THE NEXT MORNING AND GET HIM READY TO GO TO THE NURSING HOME, AND THEY FOUND HIM DEAD. ON DECEMBER 21, 2009: I WAS TALKING WITH THE CANCER CENTER NURSES IN A CONFERENCE CALL. WE ARRANGED TO PUT HIM IN A NURSING HOME, AT 1:10 PM, ON DECEMBER 22, 2009 THEY CALLED ME AND TOLD ME HE HAD PASSED. HE WAS 48. THIS IS MY ONLY BROTHER. I HAVE NO SISTERS.

MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS 3. IT'S ME AND MOM NOW. MOMIS 81. I SURE MISS MY BROTHER.

I SPOKE TO HIM FOR A COUPLE OF SECONDS THE NIGHT BEFORE. THE LAST THING I SAID TO HIM WAS THAT MOM AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, AND SLEEP TIGHT, AND HE SAID, "OKAY." AND THAT WAS IT. HIS FUNERAL IS ON DECEMBER 30, 2009.

THE ONLY ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS... PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DREAMS, AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN GEMSTONES AND THE ENERGY THEY GIVE OFF, PUT AN "AZURITE" STONE UNDER YOUR PILLOW WHEN YOU SLEEP IF YOU WANT YOUR DREAMS TO MAKE SENSE"AMETHYST" FOR PLEASENT DREAMS OR "SNOWFLAKE OBSIDIAN" FOR NIGHTMARES IF YOUR DREAMS GET VERY SCARY.

THANKS,

THE MESSENGER

• An intense change in dreams is often brought on by new stressors in life (whether positive or negative).

If you're experiencing hardships in your life that are more intense than you're used to having to deal with, your dreams will, in most cases, intensify as well. Dito for the other side of the coin (new loves, excitement, etc). Something has occured recently that accounts for the noted change. All life is spiritual; so I won't jump onto that boat, since, in either of these cases, there is spiritual import to be attained/experienced.

Unless you've suddenly given to eating certain foods shortly before bed, I would be inclined to rule out that as a source (google "toxic dreams").

Care to share any?

• This post is deleted!

• I started this on an account that I no longer have access too (forgot the darn e-mail addy I used).

Thank you for the message Starlight, that was very insightful of you.

Thank you as well, Shevastiel!! That is really interesting. I've looked up symbolism in my dreams (thecuriousdreamer.com has a great dream analysis tool). 🙂 My lover has appeared a few times in them.

I was dreaming everyday, intensely for about 2 weeks until I smoked pot, which hinders stage 4, REM sleep.

I will share a couple dreams with ya! I'll try to keep it short.

12/18 --- Living in nice modern home. Playing with handheld video game controller on flat screen TV. In game, you could be 1) Turtle 2) Woman 3) Man. Turtle first. Then chose to play the woman, which became a reality. I was the woman hero in my own home with a team of loved ones that were also fighters. Enemies hid behind curtains as big lumps. I took them out with ninja stars. Craziest part... boyfriend was a dwarf without legs, maybe no arms with the face of the Mexican fellow who works in the cafeteria that helped me get soy milk a couple days earlier. So strange!

12/20 --- Bunch of animals, which include: Rhino, lioness, tiger, grizzly bear, elephant.... put on synchronized dance show alongside the deep moat of a huge ancient majestic castle-like church. Rhino breaks the stone upon impact after a jump and falls down the moat, scraping himself against the side of the wall. It looked like it hurt bad. People were oblivious to this. We went into church after the show, where I brought peoples' attention to the Rhino. We drilled & dug a hole into the church floor to see the Rhino laying at the bottom of the moat, helpless.

Much looove!

• Wow, coffeegem... a reoccuring dream that actually concludes...That is amazing! I am also a Gemini. 😉

• This post is deleted!