Your Weekly Tarotscope for Oct 1!

• Introducing our brand new Tarotscopes! Each week a card will be pulled for your zodiac sign, offering the guidance and insight needed to maximize your opportunities and avoid any obstacles headed your way.

Visit this link to reveal the message the Tarot has for YOU now!

Let us know if your Tarotscope was particularly on point... I know mine was. The Aries card of the week is the Page of Pentacles, encouraging me to express my creative talents. I've been considering a new writing project for the last couple of weeks and I think this is exactly the boost I need to get it started.

• @tarotcomadmin
    Mine was accurate although it was good advice in general even if it wasn't. I also checked the advice for a few signs close to me knowing their personal life and yes it seems accurate. I'm a Taurus and despite the normal recent full moon peak of energy when I have extra energy to give and my psychic antenna is sharp, I have listened to my inner guidance to preserve and conserve and as it says to really take stock of ALL energy leaks or imbalances. Very true! I have felt outside drama tugging at me and been aware of the cost as this has been a positive time really in my life and I can not risk being dragged back into the past. I just now feel room for a few connections on Tarot.. I did get important things done as of yesterday. Hurrah for me! I love when I get personal guidance and listen! That has been the trend as well. Self sufficiency. So, all my Tarot friends who haven't heard from me lately, all is well and I will answer now that I'm over the hump of meeting personal needs. BLESSINGS!

• @blmoon We're glad to have you back! That's so true... Tarot really helps me feel controlled when there are outside forces (things that I cannot control now way no how) affecting me.

Happy to hear your meeting personal needs first! If you're not running at your best it's tough to help others do the same.

• I am Taurus too and I feel like I have "gone around the world" and come back to the place inside me where I am the real authentic me. I have lost the weight I always used to hide myself behind and am really taking good care of myself in order to find the right balance and harmonic state for me. I think I am in the best health - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually - that I have ever been, even though I am older and no longer in what is deemed 'my prime'. I am wiser and stronger than ever - and happier.

• @thecaptain
    Awesome! I feel top of my game as well. I even look younger. Of course, this didn't happen overnight but has been a cosmic fueled progression that started at least a year ago. I'm happy for you Captain! You deserve to feel the reward. We worked hard, wandered in the dark at times, had anxiety attacks at times. When we step into a higher vibration of power it is scary! It is uncomfortable. For me , that was the hardest challenge because our brains want to interpret anxiety as a warning signal and we will reach for whatever it takes to ease our initial discomfort. We will in a state of UNAWARENESS dim our energy with soothing calming high carb foods, outside drama, giving away too much and so many other easily available distractions including pain. I do not think enough of us get the self imposed connection, addiction to pain that plagues many people. My favorite mantra has been "this too shall pass". OH, I found some awesome healing meditations and music on Youtube. I go to sleep with my wireless headphones and my tablet, listening to this favorite music meditation with healing binarial brain waves....I'm sure I misspelled that!

• @blmoon, Youtube is indeed a godsend!