WAISTING MY TIME

• ANYBODY THATS LISTEN, I NEED A SERIOUS RESPOND ON WHAT TOO DO ABOUT A 4 YEAR SEXUALLY RELATIONSHIP . I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR TO LONG I'M SO READY TOO HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN. BUTT WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON THAT DON'T FEEL LIKE I WILL BE DOING. ANYTHING WRONG IF I CONTINUE TOO SLEEP WITH HIM AND STILL HAVE SEX WITH HIM.EVEN THOUGH BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR HIM. BUTT IS A PROBLEM FOR ME BECAUSE THATS NOT HOW. I DO THINGS, VERY ATTRACTIVE LADY, GOOD JOB, OWN PLACE, IT'S A VERY HURTFUL EXPERIENCE AND WISH I KNEW WHAT TOO DO TOO WALK AWAY WIYHOUT ANY DRAMA.

• I am in the same situation. I have gotten online today and decided to look for ways to volunteer my time to keep my mind off of him. I am not going to be able to be happy unless I take time to heal from the pain that i am feeling and what better way to heal than spend some of my extra time with other people. I love this man more than anything in the world and will become a better person coming to terms with the reality that if he truly wants to commit his heart to me, then he will make the decision to do what is right and stop playing with my emotions. I want to be happy and we have to make the choice to let go of the situations that cause us confusion so that we can focus on the life and contentment that we deserve. I have always taken the hard road. Believed that what doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger. Men and women are totally different in all aspects. I want to suggest that You take the time to read any book by Barbara DeAngelis that you can get your hands on if you already haven't done so !!!! You have a choice to make commitments to yourself and have a relationship that satisfies your emotional, physical, and spiritual needs, and this may not come for awhile, but as long as you are still involved with with anyone that is not willing to put your heart and soul before their own needs, I beleive that you or anyone else (me) will have a hard time being in control of changing the quality of your life. What do you need to be truly happy ? What are you worth ? Where do you see yourself if you don't take the time to change what doesn't feel right ? I fight with these issues everyday, I want to be loved and held and kissed and romanced and and touched and squeezed and the list goes on and on and on. I don't want someone that is not going to think enough of me to be faithful and that is what I put up with ? Wake up every day and know that the right person is out there !

• Once I realized that it was all about respecting myself, things got tough for him, but they got better and better for me. Trust me, when you focus on self-respect, the guy has no other option but to shape up or ship out and in the end... You only feel better about yourself. My 2 cents

• girl if he really loved you and cared about ur feelings he wouldnt put u in this situation. you might care about him and have love for him..but u also need to love urself. leave him alone and if he does love u, that will make him realize it....and if ur meant to be together everything will work out. dont stay with him just because u are afraid of losing him, cause chances are if u want u could probably get him back just as easily as u got rid of him.

• If you'd like to talk more, feel free to add me.

aim - sexdctr6