To Chris, THW, and others- help for the last time

• I have been waging a battle for months abou the two men in my life. Confusion was all over and I kept drawinging in anxiety. tRecents developments more today and this week have been the fog go way a bit and I start seeing the answer. I want to get ur opinon interpretation of the cards and see if I am on point.

The question was: Which relatishiop will bring more positive outcomes for me.

1.love situaton" The hang man

2 challanges and opportunities: 5 of cups

3 Marks issues Justice

4.Scott issues the fool

5.MArks advice 8 of cups

6 Scotts advice" ace cups

7. POssible outcome ace of coins

thanks

• Ok. I dont like to be called as if I am a saviour. I am not a tarot expert, nor am I a psychic. I merely search on the internet to find what different sites say about the cards, and I search in my own archive on tarot.com, where I have spent hundreds of dollars to help myself through my own cricises. So please dont call my name as if I am someone special.

I will first just come with my blunt thoughts about what the tarot cards mean. Then I will put in the text that I have copied from my own archive. Why dont you use the tarot.com yourself if it is so urgent?

Love situation is that you are sacrificing yourself for peace. That means probably that you are waiting to do something because you dont want to make any mistakes. So you are staying single to not get in trouble for making the wrong choice.

Challenges. You are feeling regret for something or you feel you have lost something in the past. Your challenge is to get over it. Understand that every day has new opportunities to offer you.

• Marks issues, justice:

The Loved One: Justice

Main (positional) meaning | General | Position

Your love interest is highly invested in being fair. Since this is a big concept, you should try to understand what it means to him or her.

The card in the Loved One position refers to how you might perceive someone you are now or soon to be involved with. Alternatively, it may point to an archetypal energy source within yourself, which supports your ability to experience deeper love.

When Justice appears in this position, it may be a great time to open lines of communication, flush out misunderstandings and verify your assumptions. Remember that your friend is listening when you talk, even when you are not saying anything! Look at ways you can balance your roles in the relationship by letting go of any lingering prejudices you may be holding. Only then will the two of you be able to interact without pretense.

Once you have both told your truths, you can accommodate each other and find effective ways to appreciate each other. Compassionate truth is the best medicine in this case.

• Scotts issues, the fool. Means that he is not sure where the road is going when it comes to his relationship with you.

The Loved One: The Fool

There is no blueprint for what is going on in the head of someone you care about.

The card in the Loved One position refers to how you might perceive someone you are now or soon to be involved with. Alternatively, it may point to an archetypal energy source within yourself, which supports your ability to experience deeper love.

Getting the Fool in this position releases a loved one from being judged against pre-programmed roles and expectations. All bets are off. It will be necessary to place your trust in forces other than logic right now, because the other person's reason is being eclipsed by deep feelings that may have been hidden.

In a while, you might be able to decode what is happening at this time -- whether he or she is playing the role of the Holy Fool archetype, or just stumbling along in total delusion. But you cannot be sure for a while, so just trust the flow and your own higher power. Stay light on your feet and don't take what's happening too personally.

• Challenges and opportunities: Five of cups.

Challenges: Five of Cups

Make the best of what remains after adversity has set you back.

The card that lands in the Challenges position refers to ways that you can turn obstacles into stepping stones.

When the Five of Cups is in this position, maximize what is left after possible loss. The receiver of this card may have received copious potential in the five cups shown, but three of them have been upended and their contents spilled into the earth. Whether it was carelessness or destiny that spilled these cups isn't ultimately important. What matters now is that the two full cups be tended and utilized as intelligently as possible. Resources may be built up and the core value of what was passed on in a relationship can be cultivated again.

You may have this opportunity to make the best of what is left to you after a tumultuous upset. If you sink into depression about what is lost, you may get nowhere. Focus on the value that still remains, and make the best of it as optimistically as possible.

• This is from when I have got the eight of cups in the advice position when I took the peace and harmony celtic cross once.

Advice: Eight of Cups

Look deep within to understand what motivates an occasional tendency to be pessimistic or resentful about your life, thus blocking inner serenity or peace.

The card in the Advice position offers guidance regarding how you relate to your path of cultivating inner and outer peace. With wisdom as your guide, you can make a difference!

With the Eight of Cups in this position, you might want to look inside and recognize the part of you that may nurse an old grudge from a past injury or trauma. For the most part, your forward-looking self has moved along. You are getting on with your life. Part of you, however, may be holding out. Resisting healing may cause you to identify with painful disappointments and hard knocks.

Scrutinize your current motives. Are you protecting yourself from getting your heart crushed again? Is trust an issue? Perhaps there is another way, a better way. Understand the hesitation and the fear that exist within you so that you can release these negative feelings. You do not want to define your life solely by its setbacks. Now is the time to take action. Let go of the old circumstances and create better healing experiences for your future!

• This is from when I took the peace and harmony celtic cross and got the hanged man in the situation position.

Situation: The Hanged Man

Some self-indulgent attitude or behavior must be sacrificed to relieve the situation of stress and unsettled feelings.

The Situation position refers to the general set of influences that surround you and affect your personal experience of peace. We all have to deal with conflict and are affected by the process.

The Hanged Man in this position indicates that some form of analysis may be needed. The outer situation will feel tense, difficult, and blocked until the offender is named and understood. Even though the intent may be harmless, some side effect of your -- or another party's -- way of doing things feels like it is harmful to others. Taking personal responsibility is necessary. For one thing, it will help to neutralize any negative feelings built up in the people affected.

The sincere desire to make amends is helpful to keeping the flow of communication open in times like these. Note also that the ritual of offering oneself up in a sacrificial way helps to assuage some of the remorse the offending party has rightfully felt about his or her transgression. So while atoning as the Hanged Man, we must try to free ourselves of any shame caused by these developments. Debts must be repaid. Invest the requisite time and effort making amends and adjustments. After that exercise, you will be freer than one who has not yet had this liberating experience.

• can some else get a word in, listen everyone goes threw an obsicle in life,don't rush things that don't have to have a quick soloution, you'll find the trip was actually a fall so listen to common sense it will always come together when we have no clouded judgement, or long

drawn out answers.

• Potentials: Ace of Coins

The current goals you are contemplating may bring you many adventures should you decide to commit yourself whole-heartedly.

The card in the long-term Potentials position points to unknowns still taking shape. Perhaps it represents a "wild card" yet to be played.

The Ace of Coins in this position indicates that a long term potential may exist for you to experience many personal or business adventures. Whether it's an enterprise or relationship goal you are considering, the winds of change may bring the possibility of something big to come your way.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that success can result from any one decision, or that it really doesn't matter. Just be real. The more consistently you remain true to yourself, the more likely you will make the right decisions when the time comes. Consider all the choices that may influence your future situation and relationship. When the time is at hand, you may decide to commit yourself fully.

Who knows? You may look back at this time in your life and think, "I had no idea I would get all the way here from there." The future contains much potential for adventure, so be aware of all your surroundings and the choices available to you.

• The one above is from when I got the ace of coins in the potential position in a peace and harmony celtic cross.

• This is from when I took a peace and harmony celtic cross:

Advice: Ace of Cups

Remember that each person and event carries a precious gem hidden within. Make a conscious effort to find it.

The card in the Advice position offers guidance regarding how you relate to your path of cultivating inner and outer peace. With wisdom as your guide, you can make a difference!

The Ace of Cups in this position advises that you be compassionate with others and equally so with yourself. Practice looking at the world through the eyes of the Divine, allowing your imagination to perceive the spiritual potential inherent in all your experiences. Forgive yourself and others equally. Make a conscious decision to try to accept and even delight in the quirky developments that arise in this world.

Such unconditional tolerance is a challenge, and no is perfect at it. Still the practice of acceptance will sweeten your day-to-day life. Your magnetism will increase as more loving and approving people are drawn to you. Let this approach become second nature to you, and it may help to neutralize your self-critical thoughts and to create the deep peace of mind that endures through life's ups and downs.

• You have been very rude. if you cant play well with others kitten, then maybe you shouldnt be here.

• Okay, purita. I have not got the time to see through what I have just published to you. I hope you understand it yourself. I think I got all the cards interpreted in those positions. There is a sligth difference in choice of words between the love celtic and the peace and harmony celtic.

Please use tarot.com and take the celtic crosses that are there. You can also take a 3-card spread for free there.

• to pck

You have been very rude. if you cant play well with others kitten, then maybe you shouldnt be here.

• Yepp, I knew that was meant for pussycatskitten.

The starter of this thread is obviously feeling in dispair. I think what pussycatkitten meant is that she thinks that she should trust herself abit more. I agree ofcourse, if that is what she meant, but sometimes it is difficult to do that. I, too, have several times before felt like I wished someone could just take over my whole life and do it all for me. But we all must take responsibility ourselves. And that is indeed one of the most difficult things we have to do in this life.

• This post is deleted!

• THW,

Thank you for your answer it was great to read your opinion and you shed light to a different perspective. For me has been very therapeutic to read this. you help me lot as I have seen that you help others too. Thank you so much.

• Well, as I said, I have just gone through my own tarot readings archive on tarot.com. Have you not used the tarot.com to get readings? Well, if you do, you will see that your readings gets filed in an archive that only you can see when you log in. I have searched through my archive to find those cards in those places. That is what I did. As I said, I am not a tarot expert. But I have learned from taking the tarot.com readings, since they use a language that is very penetrating. I love the way they have created those tarot interpretations.

I have become healed myself from doing the latihan in subud. www.subud.com. Other than that, I am not more special than others. The gift that I got when I got opened in subud has healed my soul a great deal. Even though I am not fullly healed, I believe I will continue to become healed and also then become a link in a chain of people who can help blessings come into the world. I have experienced that the healing power has gone through me, has used me, to heal other people. So I know that that gift that I have got from becoming opened in subud has not only blessed me but is a blessing in the world. May God be with you.

• kitty had a big bad bug in her ass and would like to apologise for being a jerk,

was not really reading things threw till then end of HW , so i had one and I'm a assssss******

• Hi kitty. I didnt understand what you wrote anyway. But I reckoned you were just feeling like that.