Health by Sign: Have you heard of Latromathematics?

• While we're still in Virgo season we should definitely talk a little about health...

Latromathematics is an ancient medical system (still used by many today) that associates each zodiac sign with a corresponding body part.

For example, Aries rules the head and face, Taurus rules the neck and throat, Gemini rules the lungs, shoulders, and nerves... See this article to learn what part of the body your sign rules.

I know plenty of Aries that get headaches and migraines often, however I am not one of them -- thank goodness. But I do battle with anxiety pretty often. Would this be considered part of the head? Maybe it's more complicated than that...

What are your thoughts? Do you have any connection with this? Do you battle weakness in the parts of the body that your sign rules?

• For me as a Taurus, a sore throat is a common event that presages further illness.

• @TheCaptain Ugh, there's nothing worst than that little pre-sick tingle in the back of your throat or in your chest.

• @tarotcomadmin Still it also is a clue that you need to look after yourself a bit more - I always take some echinacea straight away.

• This post is deleted!

• I made a long-term commitment to preventive health-care measures some years ago, and I haven't looked back. Since discovering this distinct quality, I've never looked back. Medical attention is sought as soon as I can if I have any reasonable concern that anything is amiss with my health. For the last many years, I've had most of my medical treatment from the same doctor; sadly, that doctor has just graduated from medical school and is no longer able to help me. In order to get better outcomes, I sought out a new clinic and a physician with greater experience. When I did an online search the next day and found a list of clinics that were both handy for me and had access to the most up to date medical information, I was able to find a doctor who could provide the treatment I needed. Throughout the whole process, Bookinghealth - https://bookinghealth.com/ employees provided me with exceptional service and professionalism, which included connecting me with the most suited doctor for my particular situation. I owe them a debt of gratitude for everything they've done to make my life easier. As a result, I am quite thankful to them for their assistance. Their efforts have had a tremendous impact on my life, and I am thankful for their assistance.

• I did try CBD before. That's the thing! CBD is an acronym for Cannabidiol, a compound derived from cannabis. It is believed to have many medical benefits that can be found in CBD oils and chewable marmalades. To learn more about CBD, check out these articles: https://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/cbd-gummies-buying-guide-2022/Content?oid=37847376 . I also think that you will be able to find more information on the subject on that site.

• I'm glad you thought about how to make your condition better. I can help you with this issue. At the moment, I order mushrooms on this service https://www.shrooms-online.net/product/golden-teacher-magic-mushrooms/ that help to relax and feel calm. At this time, the body begins to rest and recuperate. In addition, I found new information for myself on this service and I hope that it will also be useful to you.