WAISTING MY TIME

• HI! FEEL LIKE THE BIGGEST FOOL, IN THE WORLD LOOK AT MYSELF SOMETIMES AND CRY FOR HOURS. HERE I AM NICE LOOKIN FEMALE, GOOD JOB. OWN PLACE, NOT BAD AT ALL BUTT CAN'T SEEM TOO GET AWAY FROM A 4 YEAR SEXUALLY RELATIONSHIP . AT FIRST IT WAS O-K, REALLY IT WAS UNTILL I SAW THAT THIS IS NOT FOR ME. NOW THAT I WANT TO STOP SEEING HIM .HE DON'T PUTTING A BLOCK ON MY LIFE JUST BECAUSE I DON'T FOOL AROUND AND HE KNOWS THIS. WHO WANTS ALL OF THIS DRAMA IF WERE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP. WAIST OF TIME PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE. DON'T HOLD ANYTHING BACK I FEEL LIKE I'M STUCK EVERYDAY.

• There is a lot of disorder here. He really has no power over you. You just have to see this for what it is. A trap--a spiritual trap. It's not all about him.

You must forgive him, but don't forget. Don't forget this is repetition for him. Remember you are loved. I will pray about this tonight. God Bless You.

• if you'd like to talk to me. this is my aim.

aim - sexdctr6

• No guy can make you feel powerless. You have all the power within you. Reclaim the power within you - the goddess within you. The fact that you are feeling very dissatisfied speaks volumes. - perhaps it's your intuition shouting out to you to leave. It's not easy to leave a relationship even if it's sexual. There are feelings involved.

You always have a choice - to stay or move on....

• obviously u r stuck in this relationship because of your lack of confidence... it's the fear of the unknown...simply fear of change... unfortunatly the only way to get over this is through another new relationship!!! wake up remove the dust that blinds you and covers you... if you are unhappy just move and don't look back... this is freedom for not freedom from... freedom to find a new you.. freedom to enjoy life and make the best of it... freedom to discove what you really are and what you really like... freedom to happiness... be strong and don't waist your time... I'll add my thread and you will know that I am in a similar (even worse!) situation and actually I wrote this instead of writing it to myself!!!!