Cris1962- Do you have time ...

• To do a reading for me ? I sent you a message last week , but was unaware at the time that you were dealing with your own life issues. So when you have a spare moment, could you see what's in the cards for me in regards to my life in general, please and thank you . Have a good day :O)

• Hi Doves,

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get to this. Have been a bit busy, and didn't get to the topics with no replies until last night. Better late than never tho'! And my own issues are what they are: if I stopped my life because of them, they'd never resolve themselves! But sometimes it is hard to get things for other people when you're thinking of yourself, so thanks for your concern there 🙂

Let's get to it:

I'm getting an issue with health here Doves. Like an anxious condition or somethign which hangs over you like a dark cloud. I do feel this will ease in the coming weeks. You can help this along by taking up some sort of exercise or relaxation thereapy. Swimming would be good for you - do you have a pool or beach nearby? Salt water would be great. If no beach, then buy yourself some sea salt and put about two cups into a bath and sit in that. Try doing this every day for a week and I think you might see a nice result.

I'm not getting that you're working, but rather involved in other activities that don't necessarily pay you financially. I think you've taken on too much and want to ease away from some of it. This would also be of great benefit to you. You've worked far too hard and left little to no time for yourself, so start saying a gentle no to demands on your time. If anyone asks why you're not so available, tell them you're tired! If they don't understand, then they're not a friend to you. Easier said than done I know, but just try once or twice and see how you feel. Guilt over not doing enough is the biggest killer there is - next to fear - so just flex your "no" muscles a little bit at a time until you get the hang of it.

I am getting something too about a change of location foryou. Whether this is something you've thought of doing, or something which may come about through forces unseen :), it is something that you may be involved in next year. Do you live in a cold area at the moment? I'm just getting that it's real cold where you are. I know it's winter over the other side of the world at the moment, but I feel where you are is pretty much cold most of the time. This move will take you to somewhere warmer and I think you'll feel like a new person once you've settled in.

Please pick up that painbrush again. I see that you could be a fine artist if you gave it enough time. Exhibit is another word I'm getting. Your work will sell well and you'll take so much pride and joy in it.

Animals play a fair part in your life. I'm getting the energy of a little dog around you. Is this little dog sick? Don't worry. When his time comes, there will be a replacement. Your little friend is already working on that ... as beloved pets do 🙂 I think your next pet may be a kitten though and one that turns up on your doorstep. Were you a vet or vet assistant once? I think you may find yourself putting this to good use and becoming an animal whisperer or similar. You understand creatures great and small and can communicate with them. This will creep up on you - in a manner of speaking - and you will find yourself thinking one day "why did I not think of doing this earlier?"

Other things I'm getting here, but which are popping in and out are:

An inheritance or fair sum of money coming your way. I feel this either may come to you, but at the same time, I also get that there is a family heirloom which could be sold for cashflow. You have held on to it for years out of gratitude and again, loyalty, but the one who bequeathed it to you is wanting you to "please, get rid of it".

There is a man on the periphery of your life who you have pushed away due to reasons of loyalty and other life commitments. He is making his presence known, or will be, and you are/will be in a position to accept his attention. Good, 'bout time 🙂

One of your family members (daughter?) is quite musical. I'm seeing some success there - does she play piano and/or sing? She's very good and you help her with this sometimes. I see her performing in the future in front of an audience and being well received ... and popular, thanks largely to you.

And finally, you need to do some work on opening up your heart chakra (like a lot of us these days). Look into crystal healing work and other energetic modalities and take the time to bring this about. You will feel much lighter and happier.

I hope you appreciate that I've jotted down things as they come. If it seems like a whole lot of mumbo jumbo, my apologies!

However, if this largely sits well with you and makes sense and/or makes you feel better, then I've achieved somethign today.

You take care yourself and thanks for asking me to read for you. Just hope I've done a good job my friend! Have a good day 🙂

• cris1962, you seem really good at doing readings. I was wondering if you would be able to do one for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

• cris1962,

I liked the response you gave Doves. If you have time after Mar902. Can you interpret this for me.

Situation: Knight of Coins

challenges: 3 of swords

Daily Lesson: 9 of cups

Advice: 10 of cups

near future the lovers.

Thank you

• Thank You Cris! .........

For taking the time to do a reading for me ! I greatly appreciate it ! I will get back to you in a few when I have a spare moment , in regards to all that you posted . Thanks again .

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves46

• Wow! ,,,,,,that was an awesome reading Cris . It was spot on at least 90 percent of the time . Yes , I have been very stressed as of late and have been thinking about doing salts bath thing for the last couple of weeks , but just never gotten around to it . That is something that I always tell my Daughter to do . I went out and bought some sea salt yesterday .:O) and will give that a go .

You might not of gotten that I worked , simply because I don't leave the comforts of my home to do so , but I do indeed work part time .I also do housekeeping once day a week , but right now I am not getting paid for the days I work , as I took and advance in my pay .so maybe that why you see that I am working for nothing .

I am not sure one the change in location things , will have to see on that one . I don't have any such plans , yesterday is history and tomorrow is the future huh

I did receive a large sum of money in the form of a loan . but hopefully that wasn't the form it was coming to me in . Maybe i will win the lotto lol . And I dont know what to think about the periphery thing..

Yes my Daughter is the singer in the family and had already sang in front of hundred of people . I have always been her biggest fan . She is also the musician..most self taught and dabbles at the piano , and she is the artist and hopefully she will have another showing soon . She has sold one of her paintings and has a order for others . I myself use to sketch and even did portraits . But not of anyone special , just of other pics of people I didn't know . I have actually thought about taking it up again and trying my hand at painting as well. But I didn't want to do anything that would out shine my Daughter , so I left the thought alone .

As for the article that was given to me , actually it could be one of two things .I have been thinking of having it appraised just to see what it was worth , but like you said , feel obligated to keep it . I wonder if that was my Gramma , who put that out to you :O)

I do live where it is cold at least 7 months of the year , just hate the winter!! It makes me ache .

Oh yes , there might be a new puppy coming to my house hold . to replace our beloved puppy of 11 years , sadly she passed away a few months ago . But you never know about the Kitty thing . huh .

As you can see you have done and excellent job on my reading , and Yes I very much appreciate your time . Thank you again . will let you know if some of the things materialize .Take Care and God Bless You .

Best Regards

Doves46

• Well, this is great feedback Doves! So glad this resonated with you, or at least 90% of it! There's always gonna be those bits that don't make sense, but that's the way these things work. Sometimes too, I think a reader gets things for other people in the life of the one they're reading for, but other than that, it simply can be a case of things not having happened yet, and the person can't see them doing so. I remember being told in a reading in 2003 that she could see a son for me, but I was not planning on anymore children. I left, and nearly two years later, we took in our foster son who is still our boy today at the tender age of 18, so it's amazing how these things work!

Thanks so much for giving me such detailed and honest feedback. It lets me know I'm doing something right! Just wish I could do the same for my own life 🙂

Take care and again, I'm glad this sat well with you. xoxoxoxoxox

• One more thing Doves: please don't let worry about "outshining" your daughter stop you from doing something! She'll be behind you 100% and as she's very secure with her own success, will probably push you to do better and better, like you have for her. So, gorn, get those brushes out ... quickly now ... :))

• Hello Cris ...

Just wanted to thank you for your encouragement in regards to the Art work. I very much appreciate it . Take Care and God Bless You .

Doves46

• Hello Cris and G'day ! Chris , I would just like to ask you a question in regards to a comment you make in the reading you did for me a a few days ago , I have copied and pasted it below . I see that you are very busy with other readings at the moment .So just when you get a free moment . Thanking you in advance .

Doves46. Take Care and God Bless You !

My question is ...what is heart chakra and crystal healing and what feelings did you get about this in regards to me ..... Just trying to figure out where this all fits in lol duh to me .I will probably say oh yes ..now I know, when you explain it lol Your comment is below . :O)

(And finally, you need to do some work on opening up your heart chakra (like a lot of us these days). Look into crystal healing work and other energetic modalities and take the time to bring this about. You will feel much lighter and happier.)

• Doves46 here is a site on Chakras it might help you. http://threeheartscompany.com/chakra.html

Also there are several stones for each chakra and here are a few for the heart. Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Kunzite, Red Calcite. Rhodonite, Watermelon Tourmaline, Pink Tourmaline, Peridot that's just a few. There are more but these are common and easy to get. Your tourmlines are a bit costly unless you have some in your jewelry already. Hope you get help from this. Until Cris gets time to answer you.

• Thank you Libraslair for the link to the Chakras site and info , I very much appreciate it . I am sure it will be very helpful . Take Care and God Bless .

Doves46

• Hi Doves

Been slow, but better late than never!

You've probably found out more information thanks to LibrasLair, but I'll just describe what I mean as briefly as possible:

The chakras are energy points in the human body, a bit like ley-lines that criss-cross beneath the earth's surface like a grid. In the case of chakras, there are seven energy points in the body and they have been described as "turning like fans or wheels". Each energy point in the body has a corresponding colour, or colours and apply to different aspects of our psychology and physiology. I've cut and pasted some stuff about chakras for your info:

1 - Root chakra (red or brown coloured crystals: ruby, tiger's eye, garnet are some)

The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If it is open, you feel grounded, stable and secure. You don't unnecessarily distrust people. You feel present in the here and now and connected to your physical body. You feel you have sufficient territory.

If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

If this chakra is over-active, you may be very materialistic and greedy. You're probably obsessed with being secure and resist change.

2 - Sacral chakra (orange coloured crystals - carnelian mainly)

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. You are open to intimacy and you can be passionate and lively. You have no problems dealing with your sexuality.

If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the Sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to be emotional all the time. You'll feel emotionally attached to people and you can be very sexual.

3 - Navel chakra (yellow coloured crystals - citrine mainly)

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

When the Navel chakra is under-active, you tend to be passive and indecisive. You're probably timid and don't get what you want.

If this chakra is over-active, you are domineering and probably even aggressive.

4 - Heart chakra (pink coloured crystals - rose quartz mainly)

The Heart chakra is about love, kindness and affection. When it is open, you are compassionate and friendly, and you work at harmonious relationships.

When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant.

If this chakra is over-active, you are suffocating people with your love and your love probably has quite selfish reasons.

5 - Throat chakra (light blue crystals - aquamarine)

The Throat chakra is about self-expression and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself, and you might be doing so as an artist.

When this chakra is under-active, you tend not to speak much, and you probably are introverted and shy. Not speaking the truth may block this chakra.

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

6 - Third Eye chakra (dark blue or violet crystals - sodalite, amethyst or sapphire)

The Third Eye chakra is about insight and visualization. When it is open, you have a good intuition. You may tend to fantasize.

If it is under-active, you're not very good at thinking for yourself, and you may tend to rely on authorities. You may be rigid in your thinking, relying on beliefs too much. You might even get confused easily.

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases halucinations are possible.

7 - Crown chakra (usually clear coloured crystals - clear quartz, apophyllite)

The Crown chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.

If it is under-active, you're not very aware of spirituality. You're probably quite rigid in your thinking.

If this chakra is over-active, you are probably intellectualizing things too much. You may be addicted to spirituality and are probably ignoring your bodily needs.

The crystals I've mentioned are not carved in stone, as such 🙂 I've read many different books about crystals and some even seem to conflict with the actual colour that applies to mainly the throat and heart chakras, so different stones may be of help than those I've entioned here.

I hope this helps and sorry to be a bit late in getting to it! xoxoxooxoxoxxoxox

• Doves48 There is a book call The Crystal Bible By Judy Hall. You can buy it used and in good condition from abebooks.com. I didn't want to give you too much information so as not to overwhelm you. So if you get this book in the back of the book is a section on the chakras and many many stones. You in the mean time can read about stones and their healing powers and for what part of the body. I usually start everyone with this book because you have pictures and you can start to learn about them. Information is power to work though everything.

• Once again , thank you Cris for your reply and info and no worries about the time thing , Life keeps us all busy at times . Also thank you Libraslair as well . Oh man... from the look of all this information , I am a mess in all the areas of the Chakra. I think the only hope for me is to jump in a big bag of theses crystals and stew for a while !!:O( I think i need a retreat ! I have always said... the good Lord isn't finished with me yet !!

Doves46

• Dov46 this has been a hard year for cancerians. You aren't alone a lot of other signs have had it tough too. If you go to www.astrologyzone.com the first of every month you will get a reading for the whole month. Remember you should always read your sun sign as well as your rising sign. It will get better your out of balance like many of us. I have to work hard to try and stay balanced myself. Burn white candles and when you look at them make sure you use them to remind you not to think about negative things. Use aroma therapy also. Lavendar is a good one. Bathe and meditate in a bath using salt it is good for grounding. I hope these will help you. But its something that has to be done more than one time we are work in progress. Peace and harmony to you and yours.

• Cris1962 You are a pretty popular here! Wondering if you could (at your leisure) provide me any insight on someone very special to me. My birthday is 04-01-1983 and his is 09-18-1984. I feel a bit like I'm stuck in emotional purgatory. Any insight you could provide I'd really appreciate.

• Hello Cris,

How are you ? Well as promised , I said that I would keep you posted on things that materialize from the reading you gave me . and it just dawn on me this morning tha t one did . This is in regards the little dog that maybe sick . As it turn out the pup that we had on order died , before it arrived to our home .:O(. That part of my reading is posted below , so you can see what you wrote.

(Animals play a fair part in your life. I'm getting the energy of a little dog around you. Is this little dog sick? )

I hope all is well your way . Take care and God Bless .

Doves46

• Hello Cris,

I also wanted to ask if you would be able to see anything for me in regards to my job ( which I am not very happy with ) .. I might add . lol It makes me down right depressed at times. Do you see any chances in that area of my life anytime soon or even me being able to quit working completely .

I hope all is going well for you , I seen that you had an upset in your life , but I wasn't really sure what it was about . Do Take Care and God Bless You ! ^A^

Doves46

• Hello Cris ,

I am sorry to hear about your Friends loss , I will keep you and her family in my prayers . These life things sure can be rough stuff at times huh . Take care and God Bless You ,

Doves46