What do I do??

• Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 1/2 months... but we have broken up twice.. [both times were my fault and were for stupid reasons..]

Recently I found out through a close friend and him that he asked another girl to flash him... She did and also touched him in some places... if you know what I mean..

He also tells me that he likes other girls, but likes me more..

What do you think I should do? Stay with him or Break up with him and go for another guy?

• If you think you can handle the way he is then stay with him. He seems into you but young and that is normal for guyz to do that. I think its one of those things that if you like him and want to deal with him flirting with women or possibly cheating.

• Well, I think it's time to move forward. Something tells me that you all will remain friends. Sounds to me like he is more of a friend anyway. To be quite honest, if someone tells you that they are interested in other people then they are. It's wierd, don't take this as a truth, but I feel like he'll be in your future as a good friend--possibly something more.

• Beleive me if its not working for you now- and you already have doubts as to whether he is for you, then your better off out of it. If you are already feeling upset about the things he is doing you clearly cant handle it. Why do it to yourself? You need to make yourself happy, and while he probably does, he actions do not.

Be true to yourself.

• oh that is unacceptable .how can he done that? if he really into you he will not look into other

plus you need to make you mind before it is too late

what i mean think carefully and about future

ask your self what your future will be if you keep him?

give ur self time and think finally do what you really really want which i hope you never regret your decision

last thing you deserve better than him