Taking Reading Request

• @black-hatter-w
    Thank you so much for the reading. He has been very closed off and keeps his emotions to himself. He says my drinking problem made me him unhappy and lead him to cheat (which I in turn cheated after I found out). Thing is he places all the blame on me. I have been sober since this happened and I feel like he is the one that hasn’t taken away from this and tried to grow at all. He just points blame at everyone else and takes no fault for cheating. I miss him and wish we could get past it but as long as he is so closed up I just can’t see it happening. Could you possibly tell me his feelings or intentions as he has been so reserved and closed up? Not like the man I fell I. Love with

• Hello there I was wondering if I could sit? I just have something small I always wondered about, it's good because it's easy practice for you and you don't need to put any serious effort into it. There are these two actors from the 1940s that I feel a huge pull towards I feel chemistry with them, one of them attracted and fascinated me so much I researched them for months reading books of their lives. I wanted to know if I relate to them in a past life or if one of them were in fact myself? One was a woman and the other a man, the were frequent Co stars.

• @creolelady said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w
    Thank you so much for the reading. He has been very closed off and keeps his emotions to himself. He says my drinking problem made me him unhappy and lead him to cheat (which I in turn cheated after I found out). Thing is he places all the blame on me. I have been sober since this happened and I feel like he is the one that hasn’t taken away from this and tried to grow at all. He just points blame at everyone else and takes no fault for cheating. I miss him and wish we could get past it but as long as he is so closed up I just can’t see it happening. Could you possibly tell me his feelings or intentions as he has been so reserved and closed up? Not like the man I fell I. Love with

Greetings Felicia,
    I am sorry to hear your situation. I hope, by any means, I can help you and answer your question.
    The following reading was done using the whole deck of cards.
    The reason for him to be closed up and reserved: Nine of cups Reversed/ Five of cups Reversed/ Queen of wands: He does not feel satisfied in the relationship. However, he is focusing on the past saddening moments right now, which impedes him from moving forwards. Basically, he cannot see passionate side of you, but only the past experience. Feeling unsatisfied and disappointed, he is shattered and frozen in the past.
    Remark: The cards actually correspond to what you mentioned earlier. Since he is very likely to accuse others for his faults, he has already sealed his fate. Regarding to the previous reading, I would suggest you waiting. It is not the best option, but this is the only option you have. After all, he can only focus on the "bad" side of yours. You two can only move forward if only he can leave the past, a task that we both cannot help with.
    Bless you and may your relationship will improve over time. If you have any question/ ideas regarding to this issue, please let me know. I am more than happy to offer any help I have.

• @black-hatter-w Hiii! I just saw your response! I’d like to ask about my relationship with an ex! We broke up 4 months ago, got back in contact in the past two months. I want to know if there is any future between the two of us? Thank you!
    I don’t know if you need DoB but:
    Mine: 30/12/1995
    His: 01/04/1991

• @black-hatter-w he reached out to me today. But only because I am one that was always for him and he has no one else. He has shut out his family his friends (he hasn’t even told them we split 2 mo ago) he doesn’t even communicate with his kids now. He is only concerned with dating multiple women which he quickly started doing after we split.

1. Do I need to let go completely and accept this is done?
    2. I don’t understand how he could love me so much and do this . Was the live he said he had for me fake all these years?
    3. I have been told this is a pattern he uses women and moves on. Was anything genuine?
    4. I am scared I am so hurt I can never let anyone close again. Do you see anyone in my future?
    5. Can you give any insight on how he feels about me now? He treats me like I am dirt and never meant anything

• @pegasus-sdiamond said in Taking Reading Request:

Hello there I was wondering if I could sit? I just have something small I always wondered about, it's good because it's easy practice for you and you don't need to put any serious effort into it. There are these two actors from the 1940s that I feel a huge pull towards I feel chemistry with them, one of them attracted and fascinated me so much I researched them for months reading books of their lives. I wanted to know if I relate to them in a past life or if one of them were in fact myself? One was a woman and the other a man, the were frequent Co stars.

Greetings! Pegasus'sdiamond!
    Thank you for your interesting questions! I hope I can provide you some "insight" regarding to your question.
    The following question is done using the whole deck.
    Is there relationship with the actors: Ten of cups reversed/ Knight of swords reversed/ Justice reversed: Basically, it seems that there is no relationship between you and the actors. The only thing is that you are too eager to do research on them and that's it. You may have overthought the relationship a little bit...
    Remarks: Thank you for your question! For me, I think it is a wonderful thing to find passion in any kind of research! No matter what you are researching on, keep going and enjoy yourself! (Maybe you can become an excellent actor one day? 😉 )
    Bless you and thank you for your asking!

• @kt00 said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Hiii! I just saw your response! I’d like to ask about my relationship with an ex! We broke up 4 months ago, got back in contact in the past two months. I want to know if there is any future between the two of us? Thank you!
    I don’t know if you need DoB but:
    Mine: 30/12/1995
    His: 01/04/1991

Greetings KT00,
    Thank you for your question. No worries. I will read the question as long as you post here.
    The following reading is done using Major Arcana only.
    Future: Judgement/ Sun reversed/ Lover reversed: In long term, you may have realized that there is something wrong in this relationship. Not that you don't love him, but there is something unspeakable. Eventually, you will realize that love is more than simply love ---- It also requires commitment, adjustment and caring. Unfortunately, right now these elements are lacking in the relationship.
    Suggestion: Devil/ Fool/ Empress: You might be attracted to the young man because of some attributes (also characteristics, personalities, traits, etc.). However, you have to remember that developing a relationship is not simply dating. There must be understanding between the two. It is therefore advised that you have to think carefully what you really want from this relationship. If he cannot provide, you may as well move on. Otherwise, you need to be patience and commit to the relationship as well.
    Remark: I am sorry for the pessimistic reading here. Still, I hope you can enter a relationship that you are satisfied with rather than a temporary one.
    Bless you and wish you all the best. If you have any more question, feel free to ask me.

• @creolelady said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w he reached out to me today. But only because I am one that was always for him and he has no one else. He has shut out his family his friends (he hasn’t even told them we split 2 mo ago) he doesn’t even communicate with his kids now. He is only concerned with dating multiple women which he quickly started doing after we split.

1. Do I need to let go completely and accept this is done?
    2. I don’t understand how he could love me so much and do this . Was the live he said he had for me fake all these years?
    3. I have been told this is a pattern he uses women and moves on. Was anything genuine?
    4. I am scared I am so hurt I can never let anyone close again. Do you see anyone in my future?
    5. Can you give any insight on how he feels about me now? He treats me like I am dirt and never meant anything

Greetings Felicia,
    I am sorry to have you continuing to recall all the bad memories. Still, I hope I can help you in any way using my ability.
    1a) Impact of keeping this relationship: Queen of swords/ Two of cups/ Three of swords: You are the active one and you try to approach this relationship in a very logical sense. However, that may end up with sadness because of his insistence of his own mind and habits.
    1b) Leaving this relationship: Moon/ King of wands/ Emperor: It is a very hard task for you since you do not feel secured when you have no one by your side. However, after leaving this detrimental relationship, you will in fact be very active and try to sort things out. It is not an easy time for you, but your inner strength and courage can help you through.

1. Was the life he said he had all fake: Judgement/ Four of swords/ Two of cups Reversed: What he said was true. He had been very true to you the whole time. However, he did not feel there was any warmth in the relationship, so he had been trying to withdraw from you, thinking how to improve, and going on again.
    2. Right now, is he genuine: Four of cups Reversed/ Seven of cups reversed/ Two of wands: He is genuine and he did try to reconcile with you. He has been fed up with the unsatisfying life he had, so he tried to seek your help.
    3. Anyone in the future: Justice/ Page of Sword/ Nine of Wands reversed: You will find someone in the future. However, you need to look out for him/ trying to be observant. In fact, you are still unable to let go of him, which prevent you from seeking another one.
    4. His thought: Six of cups/ Sun reversed/ Two of swords reversed: He wants to have everything like the past. However, he is very pessimistic towards this relationship. And, he knows that what he did is actually detrimental to the relationship. Yet, he is not so sure if returning to the relationship is a good idea because he learns that there is no way of going back now. Not that you do not love him, but he does not have the heart like the one in the past after all those years of living.
      Remarks: I am once again very sorry to have you forebear the news. For me, objectively speaking, it is better for you to seek another one who loves you more than him. While I did said that the relationship could be remedied, he resists to change (as indicated by the Sun reversed in this thought: Pessimism and lack of passion). Also, the lingering of this relationship causes you so much pain, and the cards predict that you can move on, but only if you can let it go.
      Bless you and wish you all the best. If you have other questions, please let me know. I am more than happy to help you.

• Hi @Black-Hatter-W ! Hope you are doing well. I'm slowly recovering from my health issue, fortunaltely, I'm feeling much better than the last time I was here and would like to ask some specific questions regarding the professional aspect of my life (or the absence thereof):

1. Will the book I've translated and which was purchased by a publishing house be published in 2019?
    2. Will the other translation I've submited to 2 publishing houses be approved and published?
    3. Is translation my thing, my true calling?
    4. Will I found a career that can be fullfiling both spiritually and financially?

Thank you!

• @alenabrz said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi @Black-Hatter-W ! Hope you are doing well. I'm slowly recovering from my health issue, fortunaltely, I'm feeling much better than the last time I was here and would like to ask some specific questions regarding the professional aspect of my life (or the absence thereof):

1. Will the book I've translated and which was purchased by a publishing house be published in 2019?
    2. Will the other translation I've submited to 2 publishing houses be approved and published?
    3. Is translation my thing, my true calling?
    4. Will I found a career that can be fullfiling both spiritually and financially?

Thank you!

Greetings alenabrz,
    Thank you for your update and I am really happy you are doing fine! I hope I can provide you any useful information!

1. Will the book published in 2019: Knight of Swords: It is a yes, but you may need to fight for a little while. Specifically, you need to ask different publishers to sell your translated work, if you have not done so. The result is positive, but only if you are willing to fight against any adversity that is thrown at you.
    2. Will your other work approved: Ace of Pentacles: A very good sign and there would not be too many problems with that!
    3. Is translation your true calling: Queen of wands Reversed: You might enjoy translating, but deep inside, there may be some more you wish you can explore.
    4. Will you find a career more fulfilling: Empress: Yes! If you manage to use creativity, you will!
      Remarks: Overall, your reading is a very positive one! I think the fate watches you and wants to reward your hard work in translation! Still, translation is a midpoint only. Since you have put much work into translation, maybe learning language is your hobby? Perhaps you are interested in languages? Maybe teaching another language/ writing (including blogs) can be your true call! Just remember, the cards ask you to use creativity (The Empress) and work on that, then you will have your true goal.
      Wish you all the best! Cheers!

• Hi @Black-Hatter-W ! Thank you for your reading, it really speaks to me. My remarks:

1. The Knight of Swords may reflect what has been going on up to now, I'm always asking the publishers when the book will come out and it took them over a year to pay me for the translation. Its fate is now out of my hands though...
    2. Really nice to see the Ace of Pentacles here! I will let you know if I receive a positive answer from a publisher.
    3. Yes, I enjoy translating, but I crave for more.
    4. And yes, studying languages is a kind of hobby and I want to use my creativity more. I've tried to have things I've written published for a long time without success and the struggle made me a bit tired, but the wish hasn't died yet.

I really like your readings, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• @black-hatter-w thank you for your revert ... really appreciate