Taking Reading Request

• @black-hatter-w thanks for the reading. It was very helpful. I hope I don't go a whole year without working, though. That would really stink. Is there any advice or insight you can give me, about which job profession for me to look in. Since, the tarot reading doesn't favor me to look in the job field that I went to school for. It's been very tough, my daughter's friend was killed in a freak accident, in her yard. So, there's a lot of emotional stuff going on..
    I fear all the stress of looking for work and this situation that just occurred, may be clouding my judgement, as to what I should be applying for. Many blessings to you, and thanks for your help😀😇

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @tuliplilly darling my readings are not costly. they are v minimal for the exchange of energy. Pls reach me on [PHONE NUMBER BLOCKED BY ADMIN]. Leme know your major issues, everything else is secondary

• @anamikabhalla Please don't share your contact information on these forums. You're more than welcome to do readings via these threads. Thanks!

• @daliolite said in Taking Reading Request:

Thank you. Needing a reading in regard to a close friend passing recently. Just what ever you pick-up. Thank-you!

Greetings Daliolite,
    I am sorry for my late reply, and I am sorry for hearing your news. I hope my reading can be of any use of yours.
    The following reading is done using 78 cards.
    Impression of you: 3 of swords, Page of cups reversed, 5 of pentacles: Your friend feels kind of sad for not knowing you enough. Instead, s/he thinks that s/he did not know how to approach you. Specifically, s/he could only maintain your friendship at a very basic level. S/he just did not knew you well and s/he wanted to know more. And now, the friendship ended and s/he thought it was hard and saddening for him/her not to know you enough when there was a chance.
    I was sorry to give you such negative information, but that is what I perceive from these 3 cards.
    I wish you a very bright future. Bless you.

• @moonalisa said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Thank you @Black-Hatter-W for the readings.:) In the love reading i can see the death card which means transformation but also endings and it's the last card which may also have some significance probably. Additionally High Priestess in love often means somebody unattainable and here it is reversed, what does it mean? I have often wondered how readers manage to read the cards in combination, how to know what message they convey together. I know most readers do it intuitively... Anyway, i am glad that the future looks rather positive both on the love and job front, that there's some flicker of hope. This is why we need readings from time to time...to see the light at the end of the tunnel... after all.:) All the best to you.:)

Thank you for your question! I hope you will meet your soulmate very soon! 😃

You are right. High priestess in upright position means love is not attainable. After all, the priestess would value knowledge over her love. When it is reversed, it takes two directions: 1) The high priestess even hides herself from the crowd; 2) The high priestess actually becomes more active. Strength is a very active card. With it, I could already see that you probably will become active in seeking romance. Together with death (which marks the end of something. In your context, that would be being single), I am quite positive that your future is quite optimistic!

Anyway, remain a positive attitude towards your romance! Be active and I think you will succeed! Bless you!

• @moonalisa said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w One more thing...does the Emperor in the career reading refer to my boss?

Thank you for your another question!

In my own practice, I will only consider a major arcana card as a person at the last option. Generally, I perceive major arcana as describing events.

In your context, it will become a bit strange if emperor refers to the boss: The boss - Injustice - Hope ...... Well, I would not be happy if I received any mistreatment. So, I would think of emperor as you: You who is the one in charge and face difficulties (as represented by the mountain behind the emperor's throne) - Injustice - Hope. That would mean more sense. So, I can see that you as someone who is competent will face difficulty, but the outcome is generally positive (star).

I hope my readings and information can help you in any way, and I believe you have the ability to manage your task at work! Good luck!

• @black-hatter-w Thank you 🙂

• @black-hatter-w Thanks for your answers. They give hope. 🙂

• @black-hatter-w Thank you. Can relate on many levels but he needed someone w/him.

• @enawatson said in Taking Reading Request:

hello
    I am new here

Malaysia tour packages

Greetings enawatson,
    I just joined this forum not long ago! If you have any question, feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you in any way.

• Hi @Black-Hatter-W, how are you? If you are still doing readings, could you please see what is ahead in store for me? I've been struggling with many issues right now, anything you pick would be fine. Thank you!

• I have a relation that i don't know what to do with. i feel like im getting all kind of mixed signals. i could really use your help.

• @alenabrz said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi @Black-Hatter-W, how are you? If you are still doing readings, could you please see what is ahead in store for me? I've been struggling with many issues right now, anything you pick would be fine. Thank you!

Sorry for my long silence! I have been busy for the past week!
    Mind if you can share your issue? After all, that would be better for me to interpret the cards if I can have some contexts.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

• @channystars said in Taking Reading Request:

I have a relation that i don't know what to do with. i feel like im getting all kind of mixed signals. i could really use your help.

Sorry for my long silence!
    Mind if you can tell me some background? Like:

1. Are you single, or having a crush on someone, or even hanging around with someone?
    2. What are the signals that you are unsure of?
    3. How long have you been in this relationship/ situation?
    4. ……
      The more details you give me, the more explicit my interpretation is.
      I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

• @black-hatter-w Hi they are health related issues. I've undergone a surgery, I'm recovering but still don't feel quite well, it has been a very stressful period for me. I'm still quite shaken about all that had happened. I would like to know if I will get better soon and start feeling like myself again. Thank you!

• Hey, i would like a reading about my mixedup lovelife. About me, my ex and how will it turn out as our lives are still connected daily and I feel like we're on a limbo....

• @alenabrz said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Hi they are health related issues. I've undergone a surgery, I'm recovering but still don't feel quite well, it has been a very stressful period for me. I'm still quite shaken about all that had happened. I would like to know if I will get better soon and start feeling like myself again. Thank you!

Sorry for my yet another long silence! I have been busy for the past days and sorry for your waiting!
    Before I reveal my reading, I would advise you always follow doctor's opinion. After all, tarot card reading is a tool for reference only. I am by no means a doctor so always have close contact with the physician in charge.
    Speaking of your health in future: Nine of wands Reversed/ Knight of pentacles/ Two of cups: You will be eventually healed and you need not worry too much. However, there is still a long way before you can attain a long recovery. Right now, you are on progress and you understand your physical condition very well, but further rehabilitation is required for your complete recovery.
    This is what I get and I hope you can find my information useful. I would remark the result is positive. Even though it is a long way, I can see that you can make it to the end. Keep your spirit up!
    Bless you and wish you have an early recovery!

• @black-hatter-w Thank you! I understand that things will not change immediatly. But it is good to know that I will get better eventually. I'm not incapacitated and lead a normal life but there are still things that bother me because I don't know if they have a physical cause or not. But I will investigate everything further and see other doctors just to be sure.

Could you do a general reading about the rest of the year for me? Be free to refuse and take your time. Thank you again!

• @cityg7 said in Taking Reading Request:

Hey, i would like a reading about my mixedup lovelife. About me, my ex and how will it turn out as our lives are still connected daily and I feel like we're on a limbo....

Hello, cityg7.
    Please excuse my long silence!
    Regarding your prospect in your future:
    Six of Cups Reversed: I am sorry to say, but I think there will be disharmony in your coming love life. The two of you may not match together and you may also want to seek another relationship. On the other hand, the love interest that you are now into may not find any satisfaction in this relationship as well. Therefore, the two of you may not be enthusiastic towards the current status. I am sorry but the chance of separation in the future is in fact very high.
    In short, I think it would be better for you to examine if the relationship is worth keeping. If you are the only one who acts active/ attempts to fix this relationship, I would suggest ending the current one. Sorry for the pessimistic prospect and approach, but I think that would be the best of you and your crush.
    Bless you have a fulfilling love life soon enough. Thank you for your question.