Taking Reading Request

• @alenabrz said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Thank you! I understand that things will not change immediatly. But it is good to know that I will get better eventually. I'm not incapacitated and lead a normal life but there are still things that bother me because I don't know if they have a physical cause or not. But I will investigate everything further and see other doctors just to be sure.

Could you do a general reading about the rest of the year for me? Be free to refuse and take your time. Thank you again!

Dear alenabrz,
    Sorry for my long silence once again!
    For your general reading for your future:
    Lover/ 3 of swords/ Temperance: I think there will be a short upsetting moment for your life. While I cannot articulate what event it will be, I am sure that you will receive a lot of caring from different people, especially those who are close to you. Therefore, you can in fact tackle this small storm very well! The only thing you need is patience to recover from the small upheaval and everything will be alright.
    Overall, I would regard your reading as a positive one. Just relax and take your time to enjoy the accompany!
    Bless you and I wish you a very prosperous future!

• Hi @Black-Hatter-W , I believe that both readings you did for me ask me to be resilient and patient, I will try my best. Thank you, it was very helpful!

• Hi @Black-Hatter-W Please give me a reading. Could you please help me? !!

I just need some help regarding my love life. I am a Cancerian woman and my husband is a Taurus. We are going through a lot lately. Like lot of stress regarding buying a new house ,changing his job etc. This has taken a toll on our sex and intimate life. Its becoz of him we are not doing it. His health issues and stress are a factor also. I am getting frustrated day by day. What's going on? I can't really understand. I want intimacy but he is not giving it.
    He was not like that before,It all started after buying a new house and his job change. Other wise he is a very affectionate person.
    We are looking forward to have children in future.
    Will this situation ever change? Will I be happy with him? Will our intimacy improve?
    When shall I become a mother?
    Help!!

My D.O.B- 22 / 7 / 1984
    My husband's D.O.B- 30 / 4 / 81

• @crabycrab said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi @Black-Hatter-W Please give me a reading. Could you please help me? !!

I just need some help regarding my love life. I am a Cancerian woman and my husband is a Taurus. We are going through a lot lately. Like lot of stress regarding buying a new house ,changing his job etc. This has taken a toll on our sex and intimate life. Its becoz of him we are not doing it. His health issues and stress are a factor also. I am getting frustrated day by day. What's going on? I can't really understand. I want intimacy but he is not giving it.
    He was not like that before,It all started after buying a new house and his job change. Other wise he is a very affectionate person.
    We are looking forward to have children in future.
    Will this situation ever change? Will I be happy with him? Will our intimacy improve?
    When shall I become a mother?
    Help!!

My D.O.B- 22 / 7 / 1984
    My husband's D.O.B- 30 / 4 / 81

Greetings Crabycrab,
    Sorry to hear your news and my very late response.
    The following reading was done using major arcana only.
    Future of relationship: World reversed/ Justice/ Hermit reversed: The relationship may not be in harmony and there may be possibly some time of separation in the future. Both of you may remain distant and try to contemplate.
    Suggestion: Tower/ Moon/ Strength: You need to accept the current situation and the cold phase of the current relationship. All you can do is to use your inner strength (courage) and face the situation. Instead of panicking, try to remain calm. As mentioned by you, there is something going on between the relationship. It is the best for you not to investigate the hidden cause. Instead, let everything go by itself.
    Remark: I am very sorry for your current situation, but the results are pessimistic. Still. I encourage you to face the relationship with bravery. After all, life is full of upheavals and turmoils, and now you need to face them. Always remember: There is golden shining behind every cloud.
    Bless your relationship and wish you all the best.

• @black-hatter-w Hi! I’d like to get a reading! Thank you 😊

• @kt00 said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Hi! I’d like to get a reading! Thank you 😊

Greetings kt00,
    Sorry for my late reply! And I wonder what would you like to know? Please feel free to ask! I am more than happy to do a reading!
    Cheers!

• @black-hatter-w hiya could you please tell me what the future holds for me?and will find a nice man who will love the same way as I would? Thanks xx

• @tabby-lea89 said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w hiya could you please tell me what the future holds for me?and will find a nice man who will love the same way as I would? Thanks xx

Greetings Tabby-Lea89,
    Thank you for your patience and here is what I get from the readings:
    The following readings are done using whole deck of cards.

Your future: Wheel of fate reversed/ Ten of swords reversed: You may experience hardship in the future. Specifically, you may have a lot of troubling thoughts. You may feel a little bit powerless and despaired, but you have to remember: Sometimes it might be easier for you to surrender rather than fighting against it. Therefore, my advice for your future would be trying best. If that does not work out, it is okay for you to give in temporarily. Until then, wait for the next chance and move along. It is life.

Love: Page of pentacles reversed/ King of pentacles reversed/ Two of cups reversed: I wonder if you just wait for your loved one coming to you? The two reversed court cards imply that you may not have invested enough in your love life, therefore explaining why you may not have a long term relationship within the short-term period. Or, are you focusing on your life so much (e.g. taking care of finance/ yourself/ others/ etc.) that you neglect the relationship part? If so, you might need to spend some time on yourself (on developing a relationship/ socializing to be exact).

Remarks: Overall, you may experience difficult times. However, I believe that your fate is always in your hand. Even though there is difficult time, you still have the chance to change your mind. Half cup of water is always half cup of water. "Full" and "empty" depend on our perspectives.

Bless you and wish for the best.

• Hello! I am in the middle of trying to figure out if it’s time for me to begin trying dating for once , I am wondering if I could get a reading on that please? Love and light!! Birthday is 9/9/1994 in case you need it!!

• @jodomi said in Taking Reading Request:

Hello! I am in the middle of trying to figure out if it’s time for me to begin trying dating for once , I am wondering if I could get a reading on that please? Love and light!! Birthday is 9/9/1994 in case you need it!!

Greetings Jodomi,
    Thank you for your question.
    The following reading was done using Major Arcana only.
    Should you begin trying dating: Moon Reversed/ Devil/ Sun Reversed: From what I can see, you are not quite ready to date. It is especially indicated that you are quite paranoia about the coming relationship. Objectively speaking, what are you worrying about? Do you have a crush on someone and fear of rejection? Overall, the reading simply said that you are a little bit too apprehensive.
    Being curious, I wonder if this is your first time to date someone? The reading does not give you a definite yes or no. It simply mentions that you are mentally not ready. For me, if you have a crush on someone, go ahead. Don't try to limit yourself by the card readings! Maybe there is a change if you have your first start (as indicated by the sun reversed. You may enjoy that, but only if you avoid pessimism)! Who knows. Also, please remember that chance does not wait for you. So if you have a chance, you may better have a go.
    Thank you for your question. And bless you have a good relationship with others. Cheers.

• @black-hatter-w Hi Black-hatter .... would request for a reading ....
    I am currently in work crisis with job interviews reaching final stages and going cold. It’s happened at 4 instances now in the last 3 months. And before that 2 of the firms I was with went bankrupt over a period of 3years. Please ask tarot spirits to guide me through this. I don’t want to start my own business and hence have to work in a firm. What is the future of my career.
    Doc : 6 Th April 78

• @black-hatter-w thank you! And it’s absolutely right! I have never had a boyfriend so I am very nervous about relationships since I am already 24 and do not have any real relationship experiences ! Yes, he is a crush that I have been contemplating showing my feelings to , so you believe i should ? I will try not to be pessimistic, thank you again! Love and light!

• Hi, Black Hatter!

I would like a reading regarding me and my ex....

• What are his feelings are about our relationship?
      *What are his feelings regarding me?
      *Why did he leave the relationship?
      *Is there anyone else?
      *If so, what are his feelings regarding that relationship?
      *What are his feelings towards her?
      *What is in the future for their relationship?
      *What is in the future for mine & his relationship?
      *Will he eventually come back to me?
      *If so, about when?
      *And would it be for good or would he leave again?

Thank you!

• Hi there!

My name is Felicia (3/16/79) and I broke up with my fiancé Roderick (1/1/81). We broke up 2 months ago. And both miss each other and still love each other. But we have both caused each other ALOT of pain over the past two months. I think he may want to reconcile, but like me doesn’t know where to begin or how we would even do it. Do you see a chance of us reconciling and getting past this hard road we have been on? We both miss each other terribly! I feel like I lost my soulmate. I had another psychic tell me he was my twin flame

• @black-hatter-w said in Taking Reading Request:

Greetings. I am a new comer here. I have been an online reader in another site. Wanting to expose myself a little bit more, I am taking requests. I welcome any kind of questions and I would try my best to help you.

Wow, cool! @Black-Hatter-W! Is it possible for you to make sometime for me, too?

• @dp said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Hi Black-hatter .... would request for a reading ....
    I am currently in work crisis with job interviews reaching final stages and going cold. It’s happened at 4 instances now in the last 3 months. And before that 2 of the firms I was with went bankrupt over a period of 3years. Please ask tarot spirits to guide me through this. I don’t want to start my own business and hence have to work in a firm. What is the future of my career.
    Doc : 6 Th April 78

Greetings DP,
    I am sorry to hear your situation.
    Te following reading was done with Major Arcana only.
    Future of your career: Hermit/ Wheel of fate: I am sorry to reveal, but you may need to consider continuing to find job in the meantime. While it looks disappointing to you, you have to be patient. There will be change later on. Hang in there!
    Suggestion: Strength/ Temperance/ Hanged man: Like the above, you are asked to remain patience. You need not to be too troubled by your career, but right now you have to submit to the reality. Just remain patient and wait for the change.
    Remarks: I am sorry to bring you this pessimistic and passive news. However, it is sometimes wise to take a step back and wait for the better chance.
    Bless you and wish you have a good future.

• @jodomi said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w thank you! And it’s absolutely right! I have never had a boyfriend so I am very nervous about relationships since I am already 24 and do not have any real relationship experiences ! Yes, he is a crush that I have been contemplating showing my feelings to , so you believe i should ? I will try not to be pessimistic, thank you again! Love and light!

Greetings Jodomi,
    For me, judging from the reading, I think you may as well have a go.
    I did another reading for you regarding to the lesson you can learn from the relationship.
    The following reading is done using Major Arcana only.
    Lesson: Strength Reversed/ Lovers/ Justice: If you try to develop this relationship, you may learn that you are a little too coward when it comes to love life. In fact, you will learn a great deal regarding to love in this experience! So, it is up to you to decide.
    Remarks: Basically, this is another reading showing a green light for you. And the cards say the same thing: Perhaps you are a little bit too worrying! If you want to, then be active. Don't let your chance go.
    Bless you in your love life and be courageous! Wish you all the best!

• @rose022 said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi, Black Hatter!

I would like a reading regarding me and my ex....

• What are his feelings are about our relationship?
      *What are his feelings regarding me?
      *Why did he leave the relationship?
      *Is there anyone else?
      *If so, what are his feelings regarding that relationship?
      *What are his feelings towards her?
      *What is in the future for their relationship?
      *What is in the future for mine & his relationship?
      *Will he eventually come back to me?
      *If so, about when?
      *And would it be for good or would he leave again?

Thank you!

Greetings Rose022,
    Thank you for your questions.

1. Feeling about the relationship: High Priestess/ Emperor reversed: Right now, he does not think this relationship is filled with love. Instead, he thinks that there is only logical discussion. On the other hand, he thinks there is imbalance in the relationship and he thinks he cannot do anything to remedy this situation.
    2. Feelings about you: Sun/ Wheel of fortune reversed: He thinks that you are a lovely person, but at the same time, he thinks that you might sometimes not be willing to adjust yourself.
    3. Reason for leaving: Lovers/ Hermit reversed/ High priestess reversed: He does not find this relationship worth-investing. Specifically, he realizes that there is not so much spiritual connection with you. While the two of you had some happy time, he just could not connect with you in terms of mind and characteristics (as he thinks), so he decided to leave.
    4. Is there anything one: Chariot/ Devil/ Judgement Reversed: Right now, he is troubled by this relationship. He does want to move on, but you have been quite an impact on him (and deep inside, he remembers you very well), which prevents him from having a new relationship.
    5. Future of this relationship: High Priestess/ Strength reversed: The relationship will remain as calm as it is at present. In other words, there is nothing new going to happen.
    6. Chance of reconciling: Death/ Sun reversed: While he might not be fully determined to leave you, he has decided that there is better thing for him, so he will move on eventually. Perhaps it is time for you to move on as well.
      Remarks: I am sorry to deliver this reading to you. As the Death card suggests, maybe it is time for you to have a new beginning.
      Wish you all the best.

• @creolelady said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi there!

My name is Felicia (3/16/79) and I broke up with my fiancé Roderick (1/1/81). We broke up 2 months ago. And both miss each other and still love each other. But we have both caused each other ALOT of pain over the past two months. I think he may want to reconcile, but like me doesn’t know where to begin or how we would even do it. Do you see a chance of us reconciling and getting past this hard road we have been on? We both miss each other terribly! I feel like I lost my soulmate. I had another psychic tell me he was my twin flame

Greetings Felicia,
    I hope my information can be of any use of yours.
    Chance of reconciling: Hermit Reversed/ Chariot Reversed/ Death Reversed: There is a chance of reconciling. After all, both of you are not willing to cut off from each other. However, both of you are not active enough. Apart from all these hindsight, the reading suggests that you two may not have learnt the lesson in the past, therefore causing so much troubles at present (indicated by the Hermit Reversed).
    Suggestion: Empress Reversed/ Hanged Man Reversed/ Star Reversed: It is suggested that it may not be the time for you to reconcile with him because of one reason: So far both of you might not realize what was wrong in the past. Therefore, it might be the best of you (and him) to wait for a little while and do reflection. Try not to repeat the same mistake again. On the other hand, it is not the time to hope for the best. Instead, look into the issue with objectivity and you will find your answer.
    Remark: Overall, the reading suggests you two can still continue the relationship, but only if you two realize what has been wrong (Perhaps daily habit? Or personality?).
    Wish you all the best. If you have any more question regarding to this, feel free to ask me.

• @raspberrygirl said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w said in Taking Reading Request:

Greetings. I am a new comer here. I have been an online reader in another site. Wanting to expose myself a little bit more, I am taking requests. I welcome any kind of questions and I would try my best to help you.

Wow, cool! @Black-Hatter-W! Is it possible for you to make sometime for me, too?

Greetings RaspberryGirl,
    Of course! I use this platform to allow anyone to ask me question/ things they would like to know. Feel free to ask me anything. I will do my best to answer you.
    Cheers!