Taking Reading Request

• Greetings. I am a new comer here. I have been an online reader in another site. Wanting to expose myself a little bit more, I am taking requests. I welcome any kind of questions and I would try my best to help you.

• @black-hatter-w Hello, i could make use of your insight.:) just anything you pick up... if you need a question- what is coming my way as far as love and career?

• This post is deleted!

• Hi , I just moved to a new country a few months ago and I am wondering if you could see into whether I am going to stay here permanently or not?

• @black-hatter-w Please I could really use your help

• @moonalisa said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Hello, i could make use of your insight.:) just anything you pick up... if you need a question- what is coming my way as far as love and career?

Greetings, moonalisa.
    I am sorry for my late reply. I am a bit busy right now.
    However, mind sharing a bit of your background (e.g. Are you single? Currently employed?)? Since there are a lot of interpretations of the same card, I dare not read it unless I am sure about its meaning. Otherwise, I may arrive at a wrong conclusion and even offer you some detrimental advice. Therefore, I would appreciate your assistance.
    Thank you for reading. I hope I can of any helping of you.

• @black-hatter-w Whenever you have time Black-Hatter-W:), yes, I am single and employed, hope this helps... if you need any more info let me know. Thanks.:)

• @black-hatter-hello! I'm looking for a new job and I applied over the weekend for a position that just opened up. Can you please tell me if you see anything good coming out of this job I applied for ? My sign is a Sagittarius and my birth date is 12-12. Any insight you have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks 😀

• @tuliplilly - Hi! You can go for a sharp Yes/no tarot spread regarding your job application, whether it is going to go through or not. If no, then you can further go with what kind of job you can apply for. If it is a yes, then congratulations!! For in-depth readings, you can contact here [PHONE NUMBER BLOCKED BY ADMIN]

• @moonalisa said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Whenever you have time Black-Hatter-W:), yes, I am single and employed, hope this helps... if you need any more info let me know. Thanks.:)

Thank you for your patience! I hope I can provide you some useful information that is of your uses!

What I used is the major arcana deck only. The following are the results:

1. Love forecast for the next year: Strength/ High priestess reversed/ Death: For you, you will probably meet someone you love in the next year. However, don't expect that is an easy task. Instead, you have to be active and courageous to act out and socialize. Your love interest probably don't regard you as his soulmate first, but with enough patience and courage, it is quite optimistic for you to find your other half.

2. Work forecast for the next year: Emperor/ Justice reversed/ Star: You will face difficulties. Specifically, you may receive mistreatment in your work. You may find it hard to accept, but you will work it out anyway. However, that will shake your ambition a little. Perhaps you will try to think of switching job, but that is only a small possibility. Overall, you will try maintain your stability and work all issues out.

Overall impression: Both readings are positive, but I would suggest you be more careful at work. Even though the cards show that you have the perseverance, prevention is always better than treatment, right?

I hope my reading is of any use of yours. Bless you good fortune!

• @mia said in Taking Reading Request:

My friend from grammar school and I connected with about a year ago. She shared with me that she is a medium. Seems she got the gift from her deceased grandmother. In any case, I recently confided in her that my mother divulged a family secret about my deceased father. I said nothing more, and she was able to say what the secret was. I was floored! I sense she has good insight and intuition. So a few months back, I asked her about someone I liked and she told me what she thought and said I would hear from this person when I least expected it. Has yet to come to fruition. Was she maybe off? His initials are GC/Aquarius. Thoughts? Readings about what she said or about my dad??

Thank you and welcome.

Greetings Mia,
    I am sorry for my late reply. I hope my info can be of any help of yours.

I only used the major arcana and the results are as follow:

1. Your love relationship forecast: Wheel of fate/ Justice/ Devil: Your friend is right. You and him will meet eventually. In fact, I would comment your relationship as some sort of destiny. At this moment, you have to wait. However, I wonder why you love him? I am suggesting anything, but the devil card is ominous. Anyway, I would think you will get what you have hoped for, but I would advise you to pay more attention to the intimacy. After all, love is about caring and loving.

2. Comments on what she said: Lovers reversed/ Sun/ Judgement: I would say her saying is correct. However, she might not think of your situation and simply say what she knows. In order words, she is like trying to show off, yet, she does not want to do you any harm. In fact, she knows and then she tells you. That is how she acts.

Overall impression: I think your friend can make pretty accurate account of what she said. I would say she is a psychic you can trust. However, you may get a little bit baffled because of her honesty. Sometimes, you may even doubt if she is really a medium or not.

I will conclude my readings here. I hope they will be useful for you. Bless you.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you. Needing a reading in regard to a close friend passing recently. Just what ever you pick-up. Thank-you!

• @black-hatter-w Thank you @Black-Hatter-W for the readings.:) In the love reading i can see the death card which means transformation but also endings and it's the last card which may also have some significance probably. Additionally High Priestess in love often means somebody unattainable and here it is reversed, what does it mean? I have often wondered how readers manage to read the cards in combination, how to know what message they convey together. I know most readers do it intuitively... Anyway, i am glad that the future looks rather positive both on the love and job front, that there's some flicker of hope. This is why we need readings from time to time...to see the light at the end of the tunnel... after all.:) All the best to you.:)

• @black-hatter-w One more thing...does the Emperor in the career reading refer to my boss?

• @anamikabhalla that may be true, but I lost my job so I can't afford to call and pay for a reading. I'm wandering if anyone can give me a reading about my looking for work, if I am looking in the right direction? My birth date is 12-12-80. Thanks, I appreciate anyone's advice. I just feel stuck and frustrated about my job search, and I feel it's not coming along as smoothly as I'd hoped.

• @jodomi said in Taking Reading Request:

Hi , I just moved to a new country a few months ago and I am wondering if you could see into whether I am going to stay here permanently or not?

Greetings Jodomi,
    Sorry for my late reply and here is my reading.
    The following results are generated using 78 cards.
    Your future situation in the new country: 10 of pentacles reversed/ 5 of wands/ The Fool: You will have a long stay there, yet, you probably will not be satisfied with the stability. In your heart, there are a lots of things you want to do and you just cannot settle down, so you most likely choose to move once again, to explore the world a little with nothing in your mind. Your final decision does not base on anything, but your own free heart.
    Impression: The staying can provide you with stability, but you are likely not impressed by it, so the cards foresee that you are likely to travel once again.
    This is my reading and I hope you will find it of any use. Bless your journey and wish you the best.

• @mmoon said in Taking Reading Request:

@black-hatter-w Please I could really use your help

Greetings Mmoon,
    Thank you for your request. I would like to know your question, so I am looking forward to your reply. 🙂

• @tuliplilly said in Taking Reading Request:

@anamikabhalla that may be true, but I lost my job so I can't afford to call and pay for a reading. I'm wandering if anyone can give me a reading about my looking for work, if I am looking in the right direction? My birth date is 12-12-80. Thanks, I appreciate anyone's advice. I just feel stuck and frustrated about my job search, and I feel it's not coming along as smoothly as I'd hoped.

Greetings TulipLilly,
    I am sorry for my late reply and your loss. I hope I can provide you some useful information.
    The following results are generated using 78 cards:
    Your direction for finding work: Sun/ King of wands reversed/ Page of wands reversed: I suspect that you are now trying to find a job based on your past experience and qualification? It is surely a common approach, but I would advise you look out for the job market. Sun represents optimism, but with 2 reversed royal wands, you are likely to be a bit naive. You may think your resume is good and should find your desired job, but the cards warn you that this may actually be a bit biased. Instead, you are likely heading to a wrong direction and wandering to somewhere you do not desire.
    Extra: Will you find job in 2018: Chariot reversed/ Hierophant reversed/ Moon reversed: I am sorry but you are likely to be unemployed. The main reason is that there is no clear direction for you to go. Besides, the job market does not do you any flavor. Rather, there are not many jobs that suit you,.
    Extra: Will you find job in 2019: Lovers reversed/ High priestess reversed/ Judgement: You are likely to have jobs, but your jobs are probably short-termed. Your choice may not be the best one. In fact, you probably choose jobs because of financial concern, not after deep thinking. Eventually, you have to re-think about yourself to fit in the job market.
    Extra: Suggestion: Star/ Death Reversed/ 2 of pentacles: You have to spend some time to listen to yourself while you are in this situation. Moreover, there are some thoughts you have not given up yet (e.g. I have to work in the same industry), so try to let your past employment go and to move on (i.e. be flexible and not to be trapped by the past). On the other hand, you have to assess different job natures and to see which one is available and the best for you. Salary is important, but not so if you work for a very short time.
    This is my reading. I hope you will find some use from it. Bless you in job hunting and wish you a very prosperous future.

• @black-hatter-w thank you! That’s what I was thinking !