Have you ever been cheated on?

• Cheating is dark... it hurts more than you can imagine. And if you're the cheater, it's a dark affair that should leave you feeling guilty and nervous constantly.

Do you believe it's true that some signs are more likely to cheat than others? Maybe it depends where Venus lands in your birth chart.

Have you ever been cheated on? Have you ever cheated? Do you think that Astrology has anything to do with it?

• Commitment need be 100%, a heart is not to be played with. The distance between any two is a few more questions, brevity, honesty, and genuineness.

• @worthy I believe he is. Am I right?

• I don't think that one should use astrological signs to determine if someone is going to cheat or not. There's more that gives someone the cheekiness to knowingly hurt someone whom you profess to love than a sign. Of course some signs could potentially have a propensity to stray, but that doesn't mean everyone acts on them. Personal ethics and character play a big part. Plus looking at how one was raised can contribute. My father cheated on my mother numerous times during their marriage and my childhood. I tend to think, now that I can look at it as an adult rather than with the eyes of a child, that it was an ego thing for him. He liked knowing that he had the looks, savoir faire, and total magnetism to turn the heads of women of nearly any age, any background or ethnicity. It cost him his marriage, his Children's love and respect, but in hindsight, it cost him more....his twin flame. In his awakening, he has realized what he lost, and his life is filled with regrets. But I'm digressing. The point is that signs don't always predict with pinpoint accuracy if a person will cheat.

• @sunshine7959
    well said sunshine!

• @sunshine7959 Yes, very well put. And I agree -- I think it has so much to do with the environment you were raised in.

I was cheated on by a Taurus who exerted loyalty in many aspects of his life, except his love life. And yes we can absolutely look at the other aspects of his chart and draw conclusions from that as well... but I always found reasoning by looking back at his childhood that lacked some serious love.

• Banned

This post is deleted!