Help in love

• Hello all,

I don’t normally like to admit this, but I am very young and never had a boyfriend . I am wondering if I can have some sort of love reading to help me figure out what to do to improve my chances of finding love ? Love and light xx

• @jodomi -- Dear Jodomi! If you are very young, then no issues on not having a boyfriend yet 🙂 But we can definitely turn that around and help you find love, and figure out what is it that you can do to have a brilliant relationship!

[CONTACT INFO BLOCKED BY ADMIN]

• What is your birth date?

• @thecaptain 9/9/1994

• @jodomi, you have a highly developed sense of privacy, but you are also extremely perceptive and receptive. You may often be surprised to find yourself in situations in which people reveal their innermost desires to you. Once in a secure relationship, however, you will slowly open up about yourself. You are drawn to complex, powerful individuals, but you need to make sure you keep your independence in a relationship. You have a strong family orientation and, while you can feel this pull towards family and stability, if you are not grounded enough, you will feel an equal and opposite pull toward a variety of experience and lack of commitment. With so many things to do, you can have trouble settling down, even though the image of a stable home life really appeals to you. Insecurity can breed a self-protective, competitive nature which can also be a factor in your relationships. You are drawn to challenges. Easily bored, you can find it insufferable to just sit back and do the same predictably rewarding (or unrewarding) things year after year. Consequently, you are either consciously or unconsciously on the lookout for complex people, places and things with which to become involved. Such a desire may grow out of an internal longing, a feeling that there is somehow something missing in your life, no matter how successful or fortunate you have been. Indeed, you may have felt the need to search for this missing element since childhood. It is this emotional complexity that can make you very attractive to certain men (who will often wind up fathering you). But though you may be in need of such a nurturing form of love, you may remain aloof and willful. One of your biggest weaknesses , however, is that you tend to magnify your personal problems and may too readily seek help in the wrong places. So stop worrying so much - it is blocking your chances of finding happiness and love. 2018 is the perfect year for you for starting relationships of all kinds, so you just have to put yourself out there instead of hiding away in isolation or fear.

Overall, you display a dynamic energy that is very attractive, and the only thing limiting your relationships is inside you, at the level of commitment.

• @thecaptain thank you, this was unbelievably accurate !