Resume Readings

• Re: Will do some readings for you Update: I am back online and will continue to do some one question readings ...... using a variety of Tarot and oracle decks .... please place one question in your request and I will get back to you asap ... Take care Blessed Be! .... These will be short answers .... not in depth readings but will answer the question asked...

• @hekatesxing

Hi Hekatesxing,
    Thank you for your offer. I have one question :
    Will my sister sell her house this summer?
    Thank you
    Radiantsun

• @radiantsun You asked Will your sister sell her home this Summer?
    Because it was a basic yes or no question Lenormand Cards are the best way to answer this overall .... the cards do not really answer yes or No specifically .... (not the way I work)
    Birds- speaks of voice, communication
    Snake -says there may be some trouble at times
    Flowers (bouquet) -tells us that there is happiness, a gift received....

So it may be all about the way the House is advertised .. there may be some hiccups along the way but in the end something good will be the outcome ....
    0_1530652977107_Radiantsun lenormand reading.jpg

RE Romani Tarot 10 of Wheels, tells me everything will come together ...
    Queen of Wands- it is about nurturing the drive, the motivation overall
    3 of Cups- gives a reason to celebrate .......
    0_1530653202795_Radiantsun tarot reading.jpg

Hope that answers your question..... it sounds like once the advertising is sorted ..... and the motivation the drive behind selling it is activated .... then everything will be organized and sorted ....

Take care Blessed Be!

• @hekatesxing
    Thank you!
    Sorry I asked a yes or no question, didn't know how to phrase it. She has a prospective buyer but she has a contract with an agent until July 15 and the buyer wants to buy it directly without the realtor. She wants me to come and help her with the move and it is really inconvenient for me during July and August, and I was hoping the sale would be somehow delayed so that I could come later. She is angry at me because I can't come immediately, although the sale has not been finalised. She is being very negative and aggressive with me, and honestly, I would rather not go but she is on her own and not getting any younger, and Infeel n obligation. Complicated.
    Radiant

• @radiantsun it doesn't really give us a time frame overall .... looking at the Lenormand reading.. the Snake is about trouble..... so there may be some delays with the trouble .... 0_1530659261137_Radiantsun HClenormand.jpg

Rider speaks of news, movement
    Lily offers support and Peace and a sense of Endings....
    Moon brings Emotions, intuition, creativity

I get a sense that the only way things will move forward is with support and a inner peace within .. there is so much emotion at the moment that it is stopping the movement forward .... Until things settle ... they can't move forward .... I don't think this is about the actual move but about what She expects ...

TBH I get a sense you just have to stay firm within self .... you can only do what you can and if you can't help during that time... she may have to ask someone else for help ..The Sale may go through and be finalized and you will not be there to help .

take care Blessed Be ...

• Thank you so much.
    God bless.

• @hekatesxing Hi I would like a reading please. My question is related to my health, I've been thru medication adjustments and lots of exams, I'm tired of being in pain and feeling anxious. What is needed for me to know to get better? Thank you

• @pisces18
    Hi I used the Herbal Tarot as I felt that gave the connection re your question... 0_1531090059848_Herbal Tarot pisces tarotforum.jpg
    Ace of Cups speaks of opening self to something new and maybe quite different ....
    Five of Cups normally speaks of Don't worry about Spilled milk.... but I get a feeling it is talking about looking at the things you can do in your journey, the things you can control.....

Four of Cups, can speak of melancholy and sadness ... but can also remind us we are missing something in our view... we are not aware of something that may help ....

Have you looked at the herbal aspects of a treatment ... ?
    or example Burdock Root - Burdock root benefits. It's a powerhouse of antioxidants. a powerful blood cleanser .... look into Horsetail and lotus also maybe of benefit to you on some level ... Go to a naturopath or a Herbalist to get the best treatment, they can look at what medications the doctor has given you and how they can benefit you along side them .... They will look at you on a holistic viewpoint ...
    Hope this provides you with some clarity at this time ..

• @hekatesxing thank you, I can relate to the reading. My prob was a pulmonary embolism and I'm on blood thinners which doesn't allow me to take anything before consulting a doc first due the risk of doing an hemorrhage, that's why I'm in constant pain coz I have back probs. this Wednesday the doc will finally tell me if I have to take the blood thinners for the rest of my life.

• @pisces18 You are welcome ... thanks for the feedback ... I can understand why the I kept getting blood related message.... Hopefully things can be sorted for you asap... If you decide to go to a naturopath make sure you take any medication you are still on with you ... so they can work in compliment with your orthodox meds. Take care ...

• Hi hekatesxing,

May I have a reading?
    The question is what do I need to know/what more can I do regarding healing work for another and myself, to achieve maximum efficacy? What are we missing?

• @danceur The question is what do I need to know/what more can I do regarding healing work for another and myself, to achieve maximum efficacy? What are we missing?

0_1531476058514_Tarot forum danceur.jpg

The Cards I got The Magician tells us to look beyond the illusion, what is within is without ...... The Ace of Cups tells us to be open to receive ...
    Wheel of Fortune - tells us to stop going round and round by sitting still .. and Temperance tells us moderation.... is so important ....

Overall I get a sense the answer already lies within you ... this is about you being in silence .. sit still and allow yourself to see beyond the surface.... I get a sense of Patience .... Cups stands out in the cards .... the sense of emotions .. what are you pouring into the situation, or pouring out of ...?
    Are you allowing yourself to soar above , see the bigger picture.... .. STOP RUSHING ahead ... Slowly allow the healing from within ...

Take care and Blessed Be!

• Thanks Hekatesxing,

You are right – in a way, we already have some pieces – it’s just we don’t fully understand how to use them, or how to get the other pieces. The picture is incomplete. It’s like being given the map, getting excited, but not being able to decipher the directions or symbols. And hence the impatience 😊 My intuition told me I need to have faith, pray, trust that we have received deliverance in spite of ongoing challenges, and to also allow silence and space to hear the answers. Kinda similar to your reading. In that way I relate. Thank you. I just am so used to troubleshooting and taking action, that I automatically think there must be something more, something tangible that we didn’t consider. The shift in paradigm (look beyond the illusion of ‘what is’/manifesting instead of doing) is tricky for me to be consistent with.

• Hi Hekatesxing, thank you for the offer.

Can you please read about my job situation? Do you see a change for me?

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Sorry My Wifi has been a bit off and on over the last couple of weeks ... will just get myself sorted and do the readings shortly ..... ..

I will just prepare my Space and get organized....

• @marishkaa 0_1532984078591_DRagon Tarot Marishka's reading.jpg

Working with the Dragon Tarot .... The Job situation for you re changes ... we begin with the Page of Wands which looks at the strength, the creative energy that flows from a drive that lies within.... he asks that you look forward with your inner confidence, courage that lies within. Be careful about being indecisive about the situation....

Five of Wands reminds you that there may be fierce competition with what you desire but determination will pay off.... You may find yourself battling within about this. Listen to the advice others may share with you, take it all into account.... Some of the advice may seem critical but it will be constructive....

Ace of Coins- This card tells us there will be a turn within your fortune. Look at the ideas you do have at present as they will allow you to stand in good stead ..... .

Overall the Change is up to you..... these cards could indicate overall a change in some areas of your job situation ..... Whether this indicates a promotion (could that be possible? ) or you making some changes personally within the job direction you want to take (this is up to you)

0_1532984827175_Marishka Dragon Tarot.jpg

Pulled one more Card and the King of Coins asks us not to miss any opportunities that we are offered, or we see that is possible but do be careful not to take any unnecessary risks... He looks at why we are restless at this time...What is missing from your journey? Be Practical and logic... about business possibilities ....

Take care .... overall There are some opportunities for you but whether you make those opportunities possible is totally up to you ...
    Changes are always possible .....

• @mia Working with the Lover's Path Tarot in relationship to what lies ahead for you in regards to love....

0_1532985349896_Mia  Lovers Path Tarot.jpg

We Begin by looking at the Seven of Cups-
    This card may look at a misunderstanding re the situation....
    There may have been choices given but knowing not all choices are what they seem .... moderation in your feelings is really important ...

Ace of Staves
    The possibility of what lies ahead is about the thoughts of desire that lie within...

Three of Cups
    Now this card reminds us to celebrate who we are by being with Friends of like mind... but can also speak of being careful about being overindulgent within a situation....

Queen of Arrows
    This Queen arrives to reminds us to look at the bigger picture... To look at the truth of what is reality of this situation.... To move forward in our own journey to look at new events that may lie ahead as long as you do not dwell in the past .... There are new experiences waiting for you ....

Princess of Arrows
    This Princess tells us to be alert to every new opportunity, be vigilant and active... Be cautious about staying in the past ....

TO be honest I look at these cards and overall I get a sense that as This person may have not yet contacted you by this time .... There is a choice you have yet to make ... To live life by being whole within self ... This person does not make you who you are.. while you are thinking about this person you are not truly living life ....These cards are asking for you to celebrate who you are as an individual, to be with friends and enjoy the journey.. look at the truth of what is happening at this moment.. Do not worry about what lies ahead at this time.... but being in the NOW>>>. You are missing out on new opportunities ....

Take Care .....

• This post is deleted!