BLMOON

• @Blmoon
    I changed my FB profile picture so that you know it is me, it is the same as this one. I'll like something on the Tarot page and hope you will find me. That would be cool.
    HUGS

• @Blmoon
    I slept long today, I really needed it. Then I was terrified to switch my telephone on and when I did it eventually, there was nothing! 😅 I alm still very nervous though, anything can come up anytime,
    HUG

• @Blmoon
    I called today, I had already called on the 24th, it was her birthday, but could not talk to her, she had gone to the bank or something. She doesn't have a mobile phone and I depend on Christie to talk to her. There seems to be another mess I did not know about and to be perfectly honest, I can't make head or tale of it. It seems that the bank doesn't give her any money although she has money in her account, and I did not understand a word of the story she told me. Christie sent me a picture of the person dealing with her at the bank and I or my son are going to call him on Monday and see if we manage to find out what is is going on. He might refuse to give us any information since neither of us has a power of attorney BUT her Canadian accounts are in her name and that of that bosom friend of hers who now does not want to have anything to do with her! That might complicate things... That famous couple she so much wanted to get in touch with... it seems that she called them and the wife told her not to call there anymore and was furious. So that was that. She needs to have no more illusions about any of her "friends" in Canada. There is one I think could help her, she is a nun, a bit crazy too but probably the only one who might not be so resentful, but she says she wants nothing to do with her. So there we are. She has money in the bank but can't pay for her room! She has her return ticket to Paris but here she has no money since she emptied her account and took all the money with her which now she says she had stolen, and has no money to pay for her ticket back to where she has been living. All that is not true of course, because even if the European money was stolen which somehow I don't believe, she has credit cards. But she doesn't reason, she is incapable of being rational even for a moment. She is so secretive about money matters that it is impossible to know what her situation really is and therefore to be of any assistance in helping her understand it herself. And Libras are supposed to be balanced and diplomatic!!! The past few days were bad but I feel so much better today after the way she talked to me! But I still ache all over... How is your shoulder? I hope you are feeling much better and that you are not suffering from the heat so much. I know you have air conditioning, but it is nice being able to be out too. It rained here the last few days but today the sun was out and although there were some violent showers right when I was out shopping, then it went back to sunny and pleasant. I think it is going to be mixed for the next few days. Have a lovely weekend. This is a section of Lady and the Unicorn, one of the most beautiful and most famous tapestries in the world, and it is just within walking distance. I so wish I could show you all these things.
    HUGS
    0_1569624412984_Dame à la licorne.jpg

• @Blmoon
    I am concerned about your shoulder. How is it and howare you? I had the strangest dream last night. I'll write it down and post it to you after I hear from you. Hope all is well. Today I am posting one of my favourite Turners, The Fighting Temeraire.
    HUGS

0_1570090810135_C2333764-FFAF-4922-8CA1-39E33FA9CC66.jpeg

• @Blmoon
    Well Blmoon, it has been a nightmare from beginning to end. She accomplished nothing, did not enjoy her time there because the people where she was staying could not handle her getting lost every day and heaving the police bring her back. She was further handicapped by refusing to have a mobile phone and today after much unnecessary drama the police got her a hotel room fir two nights and git her ticket changed for her, which she had to,pay of course, and she is leaving on Sunday. Nobody asked us if it was convenient and my son has an important appointment on Monday morning when she has to be picked up. We are not looking forward to this. My son wants to ship her off to Spain as soon as possible.these past three weeks or so were pretty bad, there was something every da, and we cannot go through the hell we went through in April. I suppose it serves le right for making reservations for her, I was terrified of what might happen to her. I shouldn't be. She does nit deserve it and she us the most ungrateful person I have ever known, worse than my ex. Hope you are well and your shoulder us better.
    HUNGS