Scorpio men and female friends

• Is it possible to have a 'just friends' relationship with a Scorpio man? This guy has moon in Aquarius, Venus in Scorpio, and Mars in Aquarius. He loves to 'make friends' with women that involve sexual touching...

• This post is deleted!

• Many male scorpios are non-sexual in their behaviour towards women. Brake up with this guy. Now. Show yourself some respect. Number one priority would then be to brake up with this guy and never accept that kind of behaviour again. Many men are sexually grounded, many men are non-flirting and non-sexual in behaviour towards other women. Dont accept less.

• Can you define sexual touching pls? Am not really getting that...

• I did not say "sexual touching".

• Oh, I thought you asked me. Sorry about that, Hemingway.

• Yes, indeed, I didnt get "sexual touching" between friends either. My first boyfriend was Scorpio a he was behaving perfectly normally towards his female friends, as they were really just friends... and still is - now with me as well. This Aquarius Moon, Mars atc. can complicate things a bit more, but still. Is it that you are an object of his sexual friendliness and are not comfortable with it or you are his (potential) partner and dont like what you see?

• Oh yes, ofcourse. I didnt see that. Perhaps she is not together with him even, since she didnt say anything about that. Oh, silly me...

• No worries THW, always forget to address my post anyway.

So what is exactly this sexual touching cuspglyph?

• I'm scorpio , male , married , and I always get along better w/ females than with males ,

But I takes a lot of self control and respect for your friends (and wife) I just rescently figured out I had fallen HARD for my best friend , but I don't want to mess up our friendship (and my marriage)

But HEY!!! that's me.... don't be thinking all scorpios are the same , the upbringing of a person also affects their behaviour .

• He believes strongly in the theories of Wilhelm Reich, which are about how important it is for people to be able to have regular sexual release to be psychically healthy and have the "life force" in them to be able to function..I am just curious how this applies with his astrological makeup in those Mars, Venus, and Moon signs. He is also deeply convinced he has a "death wish" he got from rejection via the womb (his mother), and needs to feel he is in control of his sexuality, since she told him "male sexuality is creepy". He may be trying to reconcile his ability to be able to relate to women, for all I know. But it was hard for him to understand how I felt aroused and frustrated--and wanted a commitment before I agreed to actually sleep with him. I didn't want to be treated like a "sexual experiment", since he kept telling me "I don't know what I want..."

I felt he needed to respect my values instead of assuming I shared his, and would 'just go along' in a one-sided relationship. I give him his space, but wonder if this sort of relating still 'needs' to go on, given his ideas about 'relating'...

• Touching to 'validate' their femininity--caressing, pressing pelvises together, tongue-kissing ("best friend's kiss", done with female friends he's known for a long time). He believes in the theories of Wilhelm Reich, that regular sexual release and contact is important to be able to function healthfully in life; that it is the source of the "life force". (His mother rejected his attempts to 'heal her pain' with touching, and even told him "stop petting me" on her deathbed. I know this sounds like "heavy stuff", but it makes me wonder if it plays a part in reconciling himself with women in general).

• Touching to 'validate' their femininity--caressing, pressing pelvises together, tongue-kissing ("best friend's kiss", done with female friends he's known for a long time). He believes in the theories of Wilhelm Reich, that regular sexual release and contact is important to be able to function healthfully in life; that it is the source of the "life force". (His mother rejected his attempts to 'heal her pain' with touching, and even told him "stop petting me" on her deathbed. I know this sounds like "heavy stuff", but it makes me wonder if it plays a part in reconciling himself with women in general).

• I agree with thehangedwoman about the unacceptable behavior displayed by the Scorpio man. Divorced after 25 years of a passionless marriage to a Pisces man, I dove into a relationship with a Scorpio. Always the gentlemen on the exterior, opening doors for me, buckling my seatbelt, cooking dinner when I visited him, but he just couldn't keep his hands off of me. He was divorced after 24 years of marriage to a Capricorn with a gambling addiction...(she gambled $400,000 during their marriage!). I translated it as somebody feels attracted to me and is finally giving me attention. But I always felt uncomfortable about it, maybe because with my upbringing we weren't a touchy feeling kind of family. He also told me that he was intimate with his ex-wife every night, which made me feel like what is wrong with me? Now, after having ended the relationship, I see things more clearly. Even though I was divorced and always the loyal Taurus throughout my marriage, in this relationship I felt like a prostitute. This may be because I am older and know better to demand respect. It is a relief to be alone again...this was just another lesson I needed to learn...thanks to the universe! Another comment: this Scorpio male was so intense, full of energy, secretive, and went overboard to please me, I think in part so I felt obligated to accept his constant touching. Would like to know from others if their experience with Scorpio men proved similar...

• Findingjoyinlife:

I have dated a couple of scorpios...the recent one was pretty sexually aggressive at the beginning and when we got closer he became more gentle towards me....but then he did the usual scorpio disappearing act, so who knows what it really was...He seeked me out & we spent some time together recently...and now he is M.I.A again. Kind of strange I did not give him the idea of wanting a relationship, I did not cling & was not always available, we never fought and always had a great time together.....so I am still trying to figure out if it was about sex or something more because he hasnt dated anyone since and if it was about sex why did it stop?

Back to the point: The way this guy seems (sexual with his female friends).............doesnt seem to have anything to do with his signs. If you are looking for a good time...go ahead...otherwise it would be smart to cut him off altogether.

• Thanks for the reply, silana. It was a really weird the evening I ended the relationship. It's like he was a completely different person. His whole attitude was off standish and his voice was mean. We were in a nice restaurant and I couldn't eat my dinner because I was so upset. I am very empathic. We went back to his place and I cried for a couple of hours...but the tears weren't from breaking up with him, they were for all the things I went through the in my marriage. My ex-husband and I separated in 2005, while my 2 daughters were in high school, they moved in with me...I bought a home and moved about 10 miles from my husband. They were becoming very angry at their father. He never praised them, only berated them when they did something 'wrong'. And then he would tell me to 'talk to my daughters'...not 'our daughters'. They have since moved away from home, 8 hours away from their dad, and I moved closer to them so we can continue to have a relationship. Since the separation and divorce, I have developed food allergies and I have become super sensitive to others' feelings and energy. I don't like noise and it upsets me to be around people that yell (my father was a pisces, too, an alcoholic who yelled at us when he drank). My ex is addicted to exercise and is obsessed about his body image. I've read that pisces are prone to addiction. My girls now avoid their father because they know that he will berate them about something when they call him or he calls them. I have brought this to his attention, but his behavior hasn't changed. He asked for the divorce after I told him I needed to retire due to my health problems. Guess I was just money in the bank. He told me early on in the marriage that I was a financial burden. Hope my story helps someone else reading it, so they don't marry someone that they feel no passion for. ..we were good friends that had alot in common. It affects the children for sure. Look at your boyfriend's relationship with his mother. My husband said he hated his mother for never working outside the home...bingo. I was only useful to him bring in an income. But now I am free from the abuse and ready for a new adventure...one full of joy and passion!!! Apologize for getting off the original subject...just want others to learn from my experience.

• Thats great for you....you have indentified some problems and can now take action to make things better for yourself.....BTW thanks for the "relationship with the mother" comment....thats some food for thought........

• "Relationship with the mother" seems to be the whole 'trip'; I feel helpless because I know I am nothing like his mother, and he can't seem to believe that about me. I am an Aquarius with moon in Cancer, Pisces rising, Venus in Pisces, and Mars in Cancer..but believe me, I understand that "mother pain" because my own mother was an Aries, moon in Aquarius...and really emotionally controlling of me. I am always trying to have an independent relationship, and keep my distance. He wants me to share that problem with him to relate--and then 'freaks out'. It's like: share my pain, oh no, I don't want to think about your pain, you don't understand my pain...

• (By 'trying to have an independent relationship, and keep my distance', I am talking about my mother--not my boyfriend! I am there if he wants me; I don't assume what his needs are, and respect his space as much as possible).

• Ok cuspglyph I will post the chart here