Ugh im so frustrated..

• I dunno even what to say here.. haven't wrote on a forum in a very long time. I was wondering if i could just get some advice i guess on what to do with my Libra in my life.. I haven't spoke to him in a week because everyone in my life says thats what i need to be doing.. He has a girlfriend.. we have been broke up for about 4 months but he still trys to come around and do things and he tells me he loves me and misses me.. or shall i say did but hasn't within the past week because i haven't talked to him.. calls and texts ended on thursday.. he hasn't tried to contact me since.. WTF is that? Is he testing me? We have a connection that not many people share.. i think he might be testing me to see when i cave and try to talk to him.. but at the same time im so sick of this mind game.. i want him..

Im also pretty confused because noel my libra and i were going to get the word Promise tattooed on our left wrists because that was to be our daughters name one day.. well he asked me to wait to get mine so we could go together and so i did.. Like a few weeks later he sends me a picture with the tattoo done.. I cried.. That was what i wanted more than anything.. and he took it from me.. he didn't even wait? ANNNNND i found out he has the word taken on his ring finger..

Am i being a fool?

I didn't get my promise tattoo.. instead i got something different..I got the word love. he doesn't know because i yet again still haven't talked to him in about a week. God i feel so lame for being still stuck on this guy that has lied to me so many times.. I miss him alot and its so hard for me to not talk to him..

What do i do? Please help me..

• Dear Aquariuschaos:

You said it yourself. He has a girlfriend. He moved on. Dont take his word and promised for face value anymore. From now on do your own thing and move on.

The thing about libras is they are charmers. Screw up and by a single smile or kind word bring us around again. However as much as they charm, there is tools to reject a charmer out there.

Ive seen it but cannot say where. So look up upon libras on this site and google it. Somewhere are tools to repel a charming libra.

That is if thats what u wish to do. Its also to be used to mark lines, as to say enough grow up face this etc.

Good luck sweetie

• Sorry to say, but this guy is bad for you. BAD FOR YOU. So if there is any reason for you to keep in touch with him, that would be if you really want to learn that men are disloyal and untrustworthy. Now, that is not a good lesson to learn, because it is not true. Men are blessings in this world as us women. They are trustworthy and pure, but you must learn to see the different between the men and the animals. Some animals look very much like human. 😉

That is also what it means when it is said in the Bible: The wolves are in sheeps clothings. Those are animals souls in human bodies. Or people filled with demons. You choose. Choose to stay away from what is not good for you. Seek true humans. They exist.

Also see the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8 and www.thesecret.tv

• Is it true that people say Aqurians are a little nieve? Do you think that is true

• I think worthy you need more to ask "WHat zodiac sign aint a tad naive?"

• I THINK THAT GEMININ HAS IT GOING ON. THEY DO NOT COME CROSS AS BEING NAIVE. BENTE STOKER. THEY ARE AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT.

• Why are you yelling. I didnt say gemini i said ZODIAC. Zodiac if you aint aware contains 12 signs of which gemini and aquarians are 2 of the signs-

Nor did i say gemini´s were unintelligent.

Question, why do you yell and wanna fight? What have I ever done but try and help. Do you get was agitated and bite polite peoples heads off like this???

I hope not, because rude people do NOT deserve my help at all.

• I hate to say it, but you are selling yourself SHORT!! No he's not testing you, he's seeing how much you will put up with. Men are only going to get away with the things you let them get away with. He is taken and you should be thanking God (or any other higher power) you believe in, that he is someone's problem. Each and every day wake up and look in the mirror and say out loud, "I deserve the best and I will not settle for anything less." Say it until you believe it. I was in a similar situation and I can't tell you how much freer I am now. The word love that you tattooed was perfect...start with love for YOURSELF and everything else will fall into place...BELIEVE!

• Hello Aquariuschoas, This guy is not good for you, he has left you and has still maintained some kind of relationship with you just because he knows you care, he is either stupid or very mean. there are many of us here who have probably experienced this kind of guy. I know you are hurt but you must think of yourself and your future, get yourself back out there meet someone else who is honest and worthy of you, take your time and forget this horrible guy. ............. Leonida

• Hopefulin9 I agree 100%! You took the words right out of my mouth. He is toying with you because he knows how much you care for him however you shouldn't because regardless of the charm he's laid on you he's mostly done nothing but use your feelings for him against you and he's done nothing but get your hopes up only to lie and deceive you. He is a loser. He is no prize and trust me one day you will thank your lucky stars he "didn't " keep his promise because if he had of and became your boyfriend or anything more he would have cheated on you as his girlfriend. Feel sorry for his girlfriend that he is her problem not yours. You teach people how to treat you. Sorry but don't be a fool any longer and allow a guy to take advantage of you. There are plenty of "single" fish in the sea and you will find the right one who will treat you right and give you the love and happiness you so long for. But very important: Never love a man more than you love yourself.

• Gemini men are very smart and very confusing, i been dating a gemini man few times and we been talking for about 9 months now.our first meeting was kind a surprise we agree to meet up after 8 months talking to each other, the meeting was agreed by him. i went to the meeting with nothing more in mind, keeping him inform by txt where i was and when i get there. when i got there....he was not there, he was not responding to any of my txt or his phone. i was surprise and i couldn't imagine anything that could happen or create this issue. anyway he gave me no answer about it, i felt deeply hurt. 3 weeks late he quickly apologise telling me "it was nerve". we got things on track since then but he never changed how he keep letting me down. the roller coaster keep turning and turning. birthday, christmas, valentine and bad days coming and his nowhere to be seeing during those time, he come and go as he please. i tried to convince myself that i was not really bother of not getting my need met but still you cant run too far from the truth, dont you?

one day he asked to see me and again i drop everything to respond to him and of course what happen he let me down again, it's no longer a surprise now

i got fed up and told him it's over i m tired i can do this anymore,this happen on the friday he asked me to meet up , he just give silence

after i message him and end thing he sent me a message tell me he met someone that has a kid and he want to try with her. just like that he met someone else

he always told me he didnt want to be tie down i didnt think he will be dating someone that has a kid

the great thing at that point is i felt absolutely nothing when i got the message, instead i felt so liberated

To everyone on here that met those guys, i m aquarius and i see everywhere that we should get alone with those guys and blah blah about why they are the way they are and why will need to put up with their shite.

is anyone wonder really what we are doing to ourself with anyone not just gemini man, anyone that make us feel like an idiot, unworthy it of love and some kind clown on waiting list?

Gemnini are extremely smart i m sure when they play their mind game and when they expect people to work around their busy schedule they do actually know what they are doing.dont they?

when they tell you, they love you and then minute late they dont is because somehow in that mind his maybe too afraid to be alone so he keep you for now

the only way to keep up with them is to play mind game too, play the not interested, yeah keep chasing me etc. because anyone know if you start to show your real feeling they will runaway dont they? is this a life to pretend to be someone else just to keep a guy?

and if anyone out there wonder if it's true love, if they really love you, wonder this? if you have play game to keep him or be wanted by him, dont you think that you are kind living a lie somehow?

and ever you did everything to please Mr Gemini, one day you walk on street and found out that his with someone else, what would you do then?

i think it;s so beautiful when two people have respect and true love for each other and friendship

i tried all my heart to give my love and friendship to this guy after taking his shite all the time but i realise i had nothing from him, he was not my friend, not someone that cared for me

he was coming to me when he felt like it, i had no control on the relationship at all

tell me anyone out there, what kind relationship it's this? can you ever start to call this a relationship?

like i said i m aquarius and i wanted to believe on the great fantasy to match with gemini man but gemini man are not for me

they have no appreciation about quality they all about quantity

they take you for granted

i m surprise by reading all the ad here that no one figure out that they are not damn worth it, you take all those shite for what for? i thought people were together because they feel good not because they feel shite and used?

for my part they can all go to ****, all gemini men, playing games is the only stimulation they are after

it's like a cat playing with mouse

its' true that they dont have much understanding about feeling but they do feel and i think they cant handle what they are feeling, but surely any Gemini out there should understand in the game, confusion or deny they feel that anyway they are hurting the very first person that love them in end thats what they losing but hey i m not missing my gemini man a bit

I see everywhere that a lot aquarius appreciate them, a lot my friends are aquarius and most of them are dating a gemini man

the only reason and aquarius will date a gemini man is because they are complex and it will take time to some aquarius and some people to see that

1. their real need are not met by those guys, what you get is the trill of long chase. gemini like the chase but so the people that date them and keep been letting down by them.

" there more pain then Gain" " Monday they make you feel good and then BAM the next day you mean nothing to them" NO, no, no this not right for anyone to treat you this way

ANYONE, EVERYONE DESERVE MORE

know your worth and stand by it

you deserve more