Prayers for Radiantsun

• Dear friends, I fell yesterday in th street, 2nd time in a week, and I broke my nose and injured other parts of my body. What I am most concerned about is the nose and face injury. I was in emergency yesterday and tomorrow I have to see a surgeon.

All your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings.

Radiant

• I am so sorry to read this. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. I hope they can figure out the reason for your fall. Xx

• Wow!!! Radiant Sun!!! I am so sorry to hear that!! I shall certainly be saying prayers for you to make a speedy recovery!!! Please take care of yourself!! I hope they find out what's causing it so they can help.

Hugs to you!!

Sunshine

• Thank you both for your prayers and kind words. The cause is known, I simply tripped on an uneven sidewalk. Stupid, I know. The first time it was not so bad, just a few bruises, but the second was much more serious. I have an appointment in hospital tomorrow to see if I need a nose operation. Couldn't tell before because of the swelling. I hope not. I am all bruised and broken and I have been resting.

Hugs

• i hope you'll recover quickly...take care of yourself

• Hi RS,

glad the cause was not something neurological to cause such falls. i hope your doctor appointment is good without further work done. those pavements can be brutal. I was wearing a pair of platform high hills and was walking very fast & mindlessly when I twisted my anckle. It happened twice too bec I think we get weaker. I am glad we both did not break our legs so wish you a speedy and full recovery. More prayers your way. Hugs back.

• Geeze Radiant, that's a blow! I hope you recover quickly and fully. Thoughts and prayers are with you xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• bump

• Thank you all very much. I have to undergo a nose operation. I am seeing the surgeon on Monday and hope it can be done quickly, time is of importance to répare the fracture before it settles. I am not really recovering yet but bruises and swelling are better. I am very tired and my body is trying to cope. Can't really do anything much...

Hugs

• That is very painful. let us know how you are when possible. Take it easy!xx

• How are you, Radiant Sun?

• Hello all. Thank you Sunshine, I am much better but still not able to wear glasses which means that I can't see to read or go on line. I had a nose operation and when the plaster came off the surgeon said it had worked out and I wouldn't need plastic surgery later which is good news. I went through some really tough times. I am seeing the surgeon next week about the nose and see for how long I still cannot wear glasses. I am also seeing the ophthalmologist to see if my eyes are now well enough to wear contacts. Thank you all so much for your support.

• Sorry to hear about your collision with the pavement! Sending you a prayer . Pain is often a necessary passage towards healing something much deeper than an accident. IT S U C K S. For me, pain has often proven to be my issues with ignoring relationships and events that really should have deserved ANGER. Compassionate big hearted people who are very intuitive about why people are who they are often ignore anger. Anger is ugly? Ugly is as ugly does. A good anger is cleansing and allows forgiveness, makes room for healing. An anger ignored is a big energy that by omission becomes part of our body. We end up owning it. It will not be ignored and it manifests......surprises us one day......often years later. WHACK! Hugs sweet Radiatsun.

• Good to hear you are feeling better RS.

BLmoon, good to read you. Hope all is well.

• HI Radiant Sun.

I hope you are doing so much better. I agree with BlMoon about suppressed anger causing issues in the future. It has been an ongoing problem that I am trying to work on. It took something drastic to slow me down enough to start looking for solutions. Please take care of yourself and heal. Sending you good healing vibes to help you along.

Hugs!

HI BLMoon, miss talking to you! Hope all is well!

• Thank you all so much. It is still hard but I am slowly recovering.

God bless you.

Good to hear from you Blmoon. I am going to start a new thread for you, maybe tomorrow. Watch out for it.

Hugs

• Hi Radiant Sun.

Just checking on you to see how you are getting along.

Keep taking it easy and though I know you have to get up and move around to get back in the swing of things, know your limits and don't overdo it.

It seems so dead in here lately, it's not feeling comfortable and friendly in here as it used to.

Well, I will keep popping in and spreading sunshine around in here. It only takes one person.....

Take care of yourself, and I will check in on you soon.

Sunshine

• No sunshine....it takes a village! ; ) Save your energy for healing. I think of you often and send heart FULL hugs. You are loved! BLESSINGS!

• Hi BlMoon, you are right...it does take a village, but it takes only one to get it started... 🙂 it's nice to see you here.

Radiant sun, checking on you. Hoping you feel better!! Keep resting and take care of yourself.

Sunshine

• Thank you for your thoughts Blmoon and Sunshine. I could not let today pass without writing to you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. My favourite time of the year and a very soecial time. Very simple celebrations this year during since I have not been well enough fir elaborate oreparations, but with much joy and gratitude for being here with my son and recovering. He doesn't say much but I can see that he is grateful too. Sending you much love and wishes of joy and happiness.