Older woman younger man

• IM 7/16/1945 he is 8/22/59. After 17 years together, but living a distance from each other, what kind of a future do we have. We're so connected and yet so much tension and passion yet very restrained. Where do we go or do we as I need to know what to do with this. He keeps coming back and is very jealous but yet he has a fear of commitment with me. There is a love that is very deep and we both fear it at the same time. Confused with this please help me understand what I don't understand

• this relationship is crazy, you are just trying to figure it out after 17 yrs, there will never be any commitment. sorry to be so blunt.

• 17 years and he still has fear of committing

I personally think it's time to move on

but I will let that for you to decide

here is what I got for you, it's from a website not my own work

Sun - Jupiter

Positive aspect: Here is a couple you like to be with. They are charming, agreeable and know how to entertain their friends generously and warmly. They go well together, and love each other in a discrete and sincere way, and appreciate the joys of life together.

Mercury - Uranus

Positive aspect: No clouds in this couple's life. They have a good intellectual understanding, take pleasure in being together, in discussing and exchanging ideas.

Mars - Jupiter

Positive aspect: The couple will be in harmony, even if they are different they complement each other perfectly and understand each other very well. They go well together.

Mercury - Pluto

Positive aspect: Favorable union.

Mercury - Venus

Positive aspect: A relationship which will be agreeable, they will like to speak to each other, have a good intellectual understanding, their tastes will be very similar, they will like to share their feelings with each other.

Venus - Uranus

Negative aspect: A meeting that can only be passing and highly disappointing.

Mars - Jupiter

Negative aspect: They are too different to get on well together, they can never understand each other, and conflict and an aggressive atmosphere will result.

• just need to add

I don't see anything wrong with age gap, male or female

I'm just saying that 17 yrs is a long time to make up someone's mind