Will do some readings for you

• Hello HeKatesXing,

May I please have a career reading? I have been unemployed for some time. Nothing seems to materialize despite of my efforts.

Thank you,

Lola

Hi Lola ...

I looked at your career ..

Michael Whelan's Tarot

Three of Wands...

This card speaks of your expansion and growth within your ambitions but you feel a bit like you haven't quite got the full use of your abilties , you don't have all of the creative eenrgy, self, belief of self ...

Wishful thinking, looking what lies ahead...

Knight of Wands'

this card reminds us that sometimes uncvonsciously we may find ourself hesitant in moving forward.. We may feel as though we do not have all fo the information we need to move forward...

Four of Wands..

This card seems to speak of being in the background.. we haven;t allowed ourself to truly stand out from the crowd... WE haven't pushed ourselves forward

XX Judgement

Have we resurrected the true self.. allowed ourself to reflect on who we truly are at this time, and what do we truly want .... Have we blown our own trumpet... Climbing our way to the top,,, we are so close to our goals... there are just a few simple steps before we reach our dream job....

These cards overall speak of creativity... Is the job we desire involve a creative pursuit... Does it allow the creatve juices to flow?

Hope this offer guidance at this time for you ...

• Hello Again:

I need a reading on my health.

I have to see an Oral Surgeon soon.

My decaying teeth are making me very sick.

Do yo see me getting this problem solved? ?

I am hoping that can get Health Insurance from my job right away.

Your Insight Please!

Native American tarot

Eight Pipes..

This card speeaks of things happening quickly for you

Eight of Vessels

What do you need to walk away from,,,, Emotoionally?

YOu are walking into the unknown with this ...

1 Macgician

This card asks that you look beyond the illsuion to see the truth of the situation but also allow you to manifest what you desire with the tools you have within ..

What do you need to do to make it happen...

16 The Tower..

This card tells us to break down the barriers, the walls will crumble to breing understanding on different levels.. soon you must take a leap of faith and allow yourself to stand on solid ground of reality ... '

Overall I feel that as long as you do what you need to do, paperwork etc.. things can move forward... it may feel that your world is alittle shakey for awhile .... but with faith you will achieve all you need...

Take care ... and hope this ofefrs inisghts at this time ////

• Hello! I would like a reading please. Am just basically just wondering what the future holds for me, as I have important decisions to make and negative people in my life right now. For the life path card, my date of birth is 12-13-68.

Thank you! :

Life Path Card 4 The Emperor ...

This card talk about being a provider a leader in one's own journey.. an authoritative figure on one's path ...

Quantum Tarot Version 2.0

XXI

The World This card speaks of end of an era, the need to say farewell, leaving behind the old ready for the new ....

5 Pebtacles

This acrd normally speaks of thinking I never have enough... but it can also speak of conflicts, struggles re health, finances on many levels ... a sense of not feeling swecure in soe way ...

8 Wands

Growth success, achievement , goals realized within your ambition.. also speaks of things happening quickly for you ...

Queen of Swords

Speaks of the truth, a knowing, nurturing your intuition, your ideas and plans...

Being clear minded...

X Wheel of Fortune

This card asks do we believe in destiny or Fate..

Do we let things happen or do we take control and make what we want happen? Do we find ourselves going round and round.. or do we truly look at what we want and take that one step forward ...

7 Cups

This card asks us to look at what we are being offered, just because we have been given a choice does not mean that choice is a good one, maybe it isn't what it seems, we need to gather more inisght into the actual situation... it comes from being in alignment within self ...

To be clear headed we need to emotionally look at what is of value to you at this time...

There is much self-exploration to do at this time overall .....

Please find some time to reflect on this message ....

Blessings ...

• Very insightful! !!

I am wondering. ....you stated that I need to walk away from something Emotionally.

I think you may be referring to my Exboyfriend. I never received closer or answers as TO WHY he dumped me.

Could you please give me further insight on this walking from him emotionally? ? Is THIS reference to him.

Thanks A Million! ! 🙂

• Thank you for your time HeKatesXing,

This reading seems quite positive. Maybe my quest will give me a chance for income while I consider my next step?

Lola

• BUMP

• BUMP!

• Hi, can you please do a reading for me on the topic of love? Would really appreciate it!

• Very insightful! !!

I am wondering. ....you stated that I need to walk away from something Emotionally.

I think you may be referring to my Exboyfriend. I never received closer or answers as TO WHY he dumped me.

Could you please give me further insight on this walking from him emotionally? ? Is THIS reference to him.

Thanks A Million! ! 🙂

Yes I feel it is about letting it go as you may never get honest answers to this situation...

Take care

• MaeRJ

Hi, can you please do a reading for me on the topic of love? Would really appreciate it!

Here is the reading How will I find Love?

How Will I Find Love ?

Vesta's Art Sacred Fractal Tarot (My Deck I created- Fractal Art)

Kind of Love

Six of Wands

One where you feel in control of the situation energetically ..

Must Express

Six of Swords

Shifting of Thoughts, ideas, plans ..

A sense of leaving behind the old and moving into the new way of thinking

Must Give

Eight of Cups

Walking away from the old and into the unknown in regards to love ... New adventures ...

Must Take

The Hermit

Inner Wisdom, knowledge, reflection, meditation , knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel ..

How Will You Find Love

King of Pentacles

Staying grounded, down to earth.. physical health well being ... (business venture)

You Now

King of Cups

Dreamy, Caring, with a practical side to your emotions...

with your dreams, goals... also an openness to love..

Hope this offers some guidance

Spend some time reflecting on the message

• Thank you so much! Really insightful!!! 🙂

• " MaeRJ-Thank you so much! Really insightful!!! :)"

You are so welcome ...

• bump

• This post is deleted!

• Hello I was born May 6th 1992 at 9:28pm in Dallas TX. My ex's birthday is February 6th 1988 in Northridge, CA. We recently broke up after 4 years and a 3 year old son due to his self centeredness and cold behavior towards me and I loved him dearly and not sure why he turned the way he did towards me so I decided to pack my things and move out of state. Do you know if he still loves me and regrets all the things he's done that broken our relationship down?

• Hii..

@HeKatesXing

I wish to know about me and my ex? We met a week ago aftr 4 months. Had an amazing time but since that day we didn't talk.. Do u see us getting back togther or a long lasting relationship?

• bump

• Bump

• Asia, I know you are going through a rough time and I'm sorry. Blmoon gave you an excellent reading a few months ago - it explained why you have gone through this relationship, the karmic lesson(s) involved and what is important for you to do now in order to learn and grow and turn your life around - not only for yourself, but more importantly for your son. Print that reading out and hang on to it. Every time you feel like you need answers or support, read it again. Any time you spend right now worrying about how your ex is feeling is wasted energy and counterproductive for you. It keeps you stuck. Think of your son at these times - use the love you have for him to gather your strength and move forward.